Bailey Request!

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Its pointless emailing the person as Phad has contacted him and told him not to share/trade as its hurts Bailey(which i suppose in some part is true) so this person is now no longer willing to trade.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Quite possibly it is fake, there are 2 other options, one its genuine from sets that Phad is selling as custom sets(which is unlikely)or the person offering to trade is actually Phad and its nothing more than a phishing exercise on his part to gain potential victims to sue.

Rodzila

i think it was someone working for or worked before for phad and he/she is trying to make extra money

darthmcawesome

It stayed up until the original poster was called out as actually being Phad, then it suddenly was DMCA'ed. Take that as you wish.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
that's very mysterious if you ask me, phad would NEVER post an actual pic of bailey's pussy to lure some pirates , it's more likely that phad sold a custom set of bailey behind her back and then the guy who bought it tried to trade it for other sets that other people may have bought the same way... just speculations though
It is quite possible that it was PHAD's attempt at trying to draw in members with his usual creative advertising(the pic may be photoshopped or it may not be), if it is a custom set sold behind her back then that is just plain wrong and is in the same/worse ball park than pirating.
However if it is from a genuine set beit regular or custom then he should be advertising that this is the level of content in the sets, it would i have no doubt increase the membership, and PHAD i know you visit here and read some of the posts so please sort out the phone verification system(if its still in place)and i will gladly join both Bailey and Brooke's sites, and much to the annoyance of those here i would not post any of your content.

OnionPants

Did she use to go by the name Becca back in the day? I found a series of soft vids titled Becca and Kris. Nothing special but she is nakid in them.

Lazarus

Did she use to go by the name Becca back in the day? I found a series of soft vids titled Becca and Kris. Nothing special but she is nakid in them.
Yes, she did some stuff for Fast & Sexy under the name Becca Brantley. Anything I've seen from there had been released several years back and has appeared on this board.