Bestsmother

Woman's Work Is Never Done Natalie Fiore

Info:
Name : Woman's Work Is Never Done
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 166 MiB
Resolution : 360 x 640
Runtime : 21 min 13 s

A woman's work is never done. This is so true. However, we can't have our dear friend and big-boob fertility goddess Natalie Fiore vacuuming the floor for too long in her condition. She says she's getting too sweaty and hot. Her bra is getting wet. Let it go without saying that Natalie needs to toss the dress and free her big tits (or "teats" as Natalie pronounces the word) so they can breathe and hang free. They are so big they come close to looking like the fantasy tits that Otis Sweat draws.

And when Natalie gets a case of "hot tits," she gets horny. "I think I'm wearing too many clothes. Don't you agree, guys?" Natalie announces, knowing well that we want to see that dress off as fast as possible. She knows the male mind.

Natalie parades a bit in her bra, panties and high heels, building up the anticipation that she knows every one of her appearances creates. When she takes off her top almost seven minutes into this video, her incredibly huge tits once again produce the automatic awe factor. "They need a massage," Natalie moans. "Let's give them some attention, baby."

Take it away, Natalie.

This is the last of the first series of Natalie's pregnant sessions. The next time you see Natalie on May 29th, she will have an even bigger baby bump! Check out the sneak peek video today!
Genre : BBW, Brunette, High Heels, Pregnant, Solo

DOWNLOAD

Bestsmother

Slo-Mo Boobs Sara

Info:
Name : Slo-Mo Boobs
File Size : 31.3 MiB
Runtime : 3 min 56 s

The traffic-stopping boobs of sensational Sara get the close-up attention they rightfully deserve. Sara creams her big tits, rubs the moisturizer into her soft breast flesh until it's soaked in and gives them hands-on treatment.

"I have always liked the attention I get," Sara said. "My boobs make me feel good. Some women are jealous of my body, but there is nothing I can do about how they feel. They should look at some quality they have and make the most of it as I am doing."
Genre : BBW, Brunette

DOWNLOAD

Bestsmother

Miss Beck Is Back Anna Beck

Info:
Name : Miss Beck Is Back
File Size : 162 MiB
Runtime : 20 min 35 s

Anna Beck hasn't modeled in several years. It was a surprise to hear her name was back in the game. It was another surprise to see her new look. Anna looks completely different now with raven-black hair, but is just as charming and as sexy as she was when she began modeling. Since Anna doesn't speak English, we have an interpreter off-camera to translate from Czech to English.

When Anna originally modeled, she attracted many favorable comments. XLGirls didn't hear back from Anna after, that but you never know about models. Sometimes they move on completely, and sometimes they suddenly decide to make a comeback. We're happy to report that Miss Beck is back and is eager to launch another tit attack.

In this video, Anna enters the apartment from the terrace overlooking her storybook city and makes herself comfortable. Very comfortable.
Genre : BBW, Blonde, Solo

DOWNLOAD

Bestsmother

New Discovery Kelli Maxx

Info:
Name : New Discovery
File Size : 144 MiB
Runtime : 18 min 25 s

Meet Kelli Maxx from Boston, a cutie ready to join the array of fine foxes and vivacious vixens at XLGirls.com. Kelli is a web-cam model we contacted several months ago. She wanted to know all about us at first and once she checked us out, it was all-systems go.

Does Kelli work-out? "Sometimes I hula-hoop. Does that count?"

What are Kelli's hobbies? "I like to travel, watch documentaries and masturbate a lot."

We know the answer to this question but we'll ask anyway. Does Kelli have any special talents? "I can hide all sorts of things between and under my boobs. That's been my big talent since I was a teenager."

Is Kelli into any kinky fetishes? "I dabble in findom [A fetish in which men are financially dominated. Some might call that marriage.] but other than that I like to get straight down to it."

What kind of dates does Kelli like to go on? "I'm old-fashioned. I like going to dinner and seeing a movie. And ending the night in bed."

Kelli has a chat with the director. She's a little shy at first since this is her first pro shoot, and Kelli says she's not a talker. She's more of doer. A body language girl more than a chatty girl. After a few minutes, Kelli loosens up and slips off her sexy outfit to reveal her fantastic body.
Genre : BBW, Brunette, Solo

DOWNLOAD

Bestsmother

New Discovery Ann Calis

Info:
File Size : 150 MiB
Runtime : 19 min 15 s

Wow! Who's this lovely babe? She's gorgeous, brand spanking new and just seemingly dropped into our laps, a gift from the big boob gods. She is Ann Calis. Ann was referred to us by a friend of hers. She checked out BeASCOREModel.com and decided to join the party after looking at all of the hot babes at XLGirls.com.

"I need big bras," says Ann. "I usually have to buy them in a specialty store. My tops are low-cut because I like to be looked at. So I buy bras that push my boobs up."

Ann can easily suck her own nipples and does plenty of that in her first video. She enjoys a lot of nipple stimulation. Her pussy is beautiful. Ann spreads and uses her fingers to open it wide, spanking and tickling her clit while she tweeks her nipples for added pleasure. She wets her vibrator with her tongue and plunges it deep, fast and hard in and out of her cooch until she cums, then takes the toy out and licks it to taste her own pussy nectar.

DOWNLOAD

Bestsmother

The Hot Store Clerk Sarah Rae

Info:
Name : The Hot Store Clerk
File Size : 115 MiB
Runtime : 14 min 42 s

Who is that at the keyboard?

Of course, you know her. You love her, she's Sarah Rae.

"Welcome to Sarah Rae's Big Titty Boutique," ever-smiling Sarah says as she greets you to her store. "Where everything's a tight fit!" Sarah enjoys cosplay, and playing boutique salesgirl at XGirls is her idea.

"How can I help you," Sarah asks. "Are you looking for a bra for your girlfriend? Do you know what size she is? Is she as big as me?" Sarah pushes her twin miracles together for emphasis.

Sarah pulls her sweater open to show you the bra she's wearing. It's a sheer number that shows Sarah's wide areolae. How it supports her 34JJ's without ripping is a miracle of brassiere engineering.

By the time Sarah is done, you'll buy the store's entire inventory. This honey could sell heating pads in Saudi Arabia.

DOWNLOAD

Bestsmother

Titanic Ta-tas Natalie Fiore

Info:
Name : Titanic Ta-tas
File Size : 147 MiB
Runtime : 18 min 41 s

Natalie Fiore needs to do a lot of breast moisturizing due to her pregnant condition. That's the first thing Natalie does in this video. She is going to need a lot of body lotion to cover those now-gigantic gazongas!

Natalie slowly, on purpose, discards her white dress shirt and purple bra to heighten the anticipation and expectation. And that she does! She makes you anxious to see those twin mountains in all of their glory!

Natalie is a role model for other models because of the way she interacts in her videos and talks. She makes you feel as if you were right there in the room with her.

Dabbing globs of creamy white stuff on her big tits, Natalie rubs them good until her breasts shine. Then she lays back on the bed and gives her baby bump the same lovin' treatment.

Natalie kicks off her tiny panties. Her clit can also benefit from massage. It will harden at her touch and send waves of excitement coursing through her body.
Genre : BBW, Brunette, Pregnant, Solo

DOWNLOAD

Bestsmother

Monokini Madness Roxanne Miller

Info:
Name : Monokini Madness
File Size : 187 MiB
Runtime : 23 min 46 s

Under her dinner date dress, Roxanne Miller is doing her monokini justice. She calls showing it to you "your dessert." A good choice of words from this dreamy, creamy XLGirls Euro-star. Roxanne seduces you with her beautiful body and big boobs and gets so horny while doing so, compelling her to take matters into her own hands.

Do jealous women ever say anything about Roxanne's large breasts?

"Some stare. Some think that if I have big boobs, I am also a bimbo. But who cares about them? Let them be frustrated, je m'en fiche!" ("I don't care!")

Did she play sports in school?

"Gossiping is a sport? I am kidding. I did play basketball, voleyball, ping-pong and soccer. I used to wear two bras to not let my tits slap my face. But I am not good at team sports, so I was running from the ball-not to the ball."
Genre : BBW, Redhead, Solo

DOWNLOAD

Bestsmother

Behind The Lens Natalie Fiore

Info:
Name : Behind The Lens
File Size : 120 MiB
Runtime : 15 min 24 s

XLGirls.com goes behind the lens to check out Natalie Fiore as she models for her Titanic Ta-tas photo spread and video. After over seven years, there isn't anything that Natalie doesn't know about modeling and the camera. She could teach classes in modeling to newcomers. Following Natalie's shoot, she faces a dilemma. What bras to wear is her situation and it's a difficult challenge. She has a closet-full of bras but which one will fit her now-totally enormous breasts? Let's see what Natalie does and what bra she finally chooses. The fun is not in her final selection. The fun is in getting there and watching and listening to how she does it.
Genre : Backstage, BBW, Brunette

DOWNLOAD

Bestsmother

Samantha38G Samantha 38G

Info:
Name : Samantha38G
File Size : 203 MiB
Runtime : 34 min 17 s

Samantha38G's first appearance in V-mag was the Holiday 2001 issue. Since then Samantha's been in 25 TSG magazines and nine DVDs including two feature films based around Samantha, My Big Plump Wedding and K-JUGS.

"I always knew I could be a star, that I had that thing, you know," Samantha told one of our editors in 2007. "When you get into modeling, you're open about your sexuality and you're open with yourself, and that's the great part about it. But you know how judgmental a lot of the world can be and how guys like to separate girls into two distinct areas: your Gingers or your Mary Anns, the girls you want to fuck and the girls you want to marry. I'm a Mary Ann at heart, but I'm usually perceived as a Ginger because my sexuality is all most people know about me."

This Jackumentary includes several hardcore highlights, early solos, behind-the-scenes footage and an appearance on a holiday edition of SCOREtv.
Everyone should be confident in their own sexuality," advises Samantha. "I have always been confident."
Genre : BBW, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, XXX

DOWNLOAD

Bestsmother

Miss Craven Craves Cream Jes Craven

Info:
Name : Miss Craven Craves Cream
File Size : 158 MiB
Runtime : 20 min 6 s

The biggest hands can't entirely cover the 36H-cup tits of blonde sexbomb Jes Craven, now making her hardcore debut here at XLGirls.com. Even Sasquatch doesn't have hands big enough to encompass those massive knockers. As for big dicks, they simply disappear inside Jes' cleavage.

Big boobs need big cock and that's what floats Jes Craven's boat. She sucks and tit-fucks and gets the big stick in her tight, pierced pussy ending with a creamy injection inside her pink slit.

Jes says she doesn't get enough sex back home. So that was a good reason to come to XLGirls and get some action. Her favorite position is missionary with her legs on her partner's shoulders. She loves G-spot stimulation.

Jes likes to go on dates that take her to new places and offer new experiences. Her dream date is a game of miniature golf. Jes' date at XLGirls forgot to bring his club so they decided to fuck instead. The best decision they could have made.
Genre : BBW, Blonde, Blowjob, Creampie, Tit-Fucking, XXX

DOWNLOAD

Bestsmother

New Discovery Isabella Grazzi

Info:
File Size : 210 MiB
Runtime : 26 min 41 s

Meet Isabella Grazzi. Very cute and pretty. Just turned 21 years old. Never modeled before. A little nervous. But no reason to be. She is with friendly people and will be seen by friendly members of XLGirls as well as the friendly readers of the magazine. There's a first time for everything and this is Isabella's first time.

Isabella's boobs began to sprout at age 16. Now she's got 50-inch tits, measured by our people who work in the model's dressing room. Isabella says she buys 34FFF bras. "Nordstroms have bras in my size," says Isabella. "I usually wear those or sports bras." When Isabella goes out, she doesn't dress to show off her cleavage. "I hide them as much as possible."

Isabella tells the XLGirls interviewer all about herself and then shows off her goodies which are not only good but good and plenty. She gets comfy on the couch and does what she does at home when she's horny. It gets her wet and sticky.

DOWNLOAD

Bestsmother

The Hot Businesswoman Jasmine Jones

Info:
Name : The Hot Businesswoman
File Size : 108 MiB
Runtime : 13 min 43 s

So how many businesswomen do you know who can talk to their vendors on the telephone and toy-bang themselves off with a vibrator at the same time?

We at XLGirls on the other hand, the hand that is jacking off watching Jasmine Jones fap it, know quite a few.

While Jasmine is drilling her juicy pink Texas taco, she's tweaking her nips for additional pleasure. Look at how fucking pointy she got them. They could give a guy a black eye.

Businesswomen such as Jasmine call this activity a mid-afternoon energizer. It keeps their sexecutive skills honed and their pussy juices flowing. If that chair could talk.

Divesting herself of her capital assets and almost all of her clothing except for the stockings and shoes, Jasmine gets on the floor so she can drive her little friend in deeper on her knees and on her back. The view is picture-postcard perfect as Jasmine pumps her succulent cunt to a 'gasm spasm.

Then it's back to multitasking on the phone to make sure the business of the day is getting done at Jasmine Jones & Associates.

DOWNLOAD

Bestsmother

Arctic Nights Antica

Info:
Name : Arctic Nights
File Size : 72.5 MiB
Runtime : 9 min 8 s

We see very big things ahead of huge-chested Antica so we asked the sexy blonde back to make her third appearance at XLGirls in a new pictorial and matching video. Fortunately, she was all for it. This time, our photographer found a cool, funky, unusual location that looks like Superman's Fortress of Solitude.

As mentioned before, Antica was discovered by sheer happenstance. Our man was exiting his apartment building when he saw her. Instead of gawking and seeing her pass by, he handed her his card and after some hesitation, Antica decided to give it a go.

Antica was a vendor in a grocery store selling wine and liquor. Nice job, but she is so much better-suited to showing off her ripe, robust body than working in a store.

Antica said she began developing at the age of 16 and was already a D-cup at that time. Her breasts began to really sprout when she was 17. Now at 23 years old, she is a 38G! Yet Antica says she was not the bustiest girl in school!
Genre : BBW, Blonde, Solo

DOWNLOAD

Bestsmother

Boob Handled Patricia Gold

Info:
Name : Boob Handled
File Size : 47.8 MiB
Runtime : 6 min 5 s

Patricia Gold gets a major boob manhandling from Jay when the two hang out together and Patricia takes her boobs to hang out of her tank top. Jay can't keep his hands off her huge jugs, squeezing and rubbing them. He buries his face between them and in general treats them like boy toys. He tries to take Patricia away for some nefarious purpose but the photographer gets her back so he can shoot his photo set!
Genre : BBW, Redhead, XXX

DOWNLOAD

Bestsmother

Sara's Hot Bod Sara

Info:
Name : Sara's Hot Bod
File Size : 73.7 MiB
Runtime : 9 min 17 s

Sara models for this photo set in a video that shows how pictorials are shot. She said that what she wears in this shoot is what she would wear on a night out. "I like to wear clothing that draws attention to my boobs so I will wear a push-up bra to give me big cleavage," Sara tells our crew. "When I see men looking at me, I know they are undressing me with their eyes. That excites me very much. I can't help it. I like to tease guys and get them crazy."
Genre : BBW, Brunette

DOWNLOAD

Bestsmother

Wet T Time Jennica Lynn

Info:
Name : Wet T Time
File Size : 63.9 MiB
Runtime : 8 min 5 s

At 44 seconds into "Jennica Lynn Wet T Time," Jennica lifts her wondrous whoppers up and automatically kisses one of them. That reflexive move spoke volumes because it means that Jennica naturally loves her big boobs. Now more than ever, with the evil fashion industry encouraging stick-thinness, it's important for girls to love their tits and the rest of their bodies.

Jennica spends this entire video in the pool, with her wet tee-shirt clinging to her chest. She plays with her miracles (total weight: 5 kgs or 12.5 lbs.), and takes them out of her tee to suck on the nipples and float on her back. D-cups at 14, a G-cups at 18, they are now flawless M-cups. We've rarely found Scandinavian big-bust models, either natural or augmented (Maria Verbeck is Danish), and to have Sweden's Jennica join the Big Show was an event of greatness.
Genre : BBW, Brunette, Pool, Solo

DOWNLOAD

Bestsmother

Vanilla Vixen Klaudia Kelly

Info:
Name : Vanilla Vixen
File Size : 127 MiB
Runtime : 27 min 8 s

A Special scene courtesy of BootyLiciousMag.com, best in big butts.

Klaudia Kelly is one of those white girls built like a brick house who likes to get pounded deep. Cock-crazed and horny, she slobs on this stud like a woman possessed. She slurps and deep throats, moaning appreciatively when his cock gets bigger and bigger in her slutty mouth.

Klaudia plops that fat, white ass on his face while she gets his BBC lubed up. She takes his shaft in every position from cowgirl to reverse cowgirl and then doggie. And when he is done plowing her pink taco, Klaudia gets a load all over it. And what does Klaudia do with that nut-paste? She rubs it into her asshole like the dirty girl she is.
Genre : BBW, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Interracial, XXX

DOWNLOAD

Bestsmother

The Office Hottie Lavina Dream

Info:
Name : The Office Hottie
File Size : 127 MiB
Runtime : 16 min 8 s

Lavina Dream's desk looks exactly as you might picture it. Very girly, with pink lampshades and other feminine touches. Lavina turns around to greet us and begins rubbing and squeezing her bigger-than-big boobs. She pulls them out of her top and sucks her nipples, something she can do easily. This is always impressive since many huge-chested girls can't do this.

Lavina slowly removes every stitch and fingers her pussy lips, rubbing her clit in a circular motion. Her breathing gets deeper and faster as her erotic pleasure intensifies.

Sitting on her desk bare-ass naked, Lavina reaches for one of her office accessories, a very girly-looking vibrator, pink with red hearts on it. This is the kind of office accessory you'd expect from Lavina. Whatever workload Lavina has to take care of is put to the side. She has more important things to do and that's to entertain us. Much appreciated, Lavina.
Genre : BBW, Brunette, Solo, Tit-Sucking

DOWNLOAD

Bestsmother

Tits On Glass Jennica Lynn

Info:
Name : Tits On Glass
File Size : 32.8 MiB
Runtime : 4 min 11 s

We've seen big boobs squished against glass before but Jennica Lynn and her huge naturals add a whole new dimension to this exercise in tit tricks. If you enjoy seeing tits pressed flat (or as flat as possible) against a window, a glass shower door, a car windshield or on top of a glass table, you'll love this video. As we've pointed out before, tits on glass is a neglected art form.

DOWNLOAD