Best adult games for you

glen750

Name: SkyDream - Infinity

Genre: skydream, adventure, fantasy, cosplay, bdsm-bondage, male protagonist, monster, seduction, sci-fi, visual novel
Version: 0.4
Language: eng
Censorship: no

Description: You are one of the best military pilots in the whole Earth Federation.
You have been selected for the danger mission. A warp-engine test.
You have been given a best ship and a best equipment, but something went wrong.
When the test finished, you found yourself in the totally new place.
A place full of threats and beautiful women. Adventure awaits!

Download Infinity_Version_0.4.rar from fboom.me (320.23 MB)
Download Infinity_Version_0.4.rar from k2s.cc (320.23 MB)

glen750

Name:Tonight is the Night

Genre: v1si0n4ry, visual novel, html, adult, 3d render, vanilla, anal
Version: 1si0n4ry

Description: Overview:
Tonight is the Night is a story of a regular guy in a night of his life when everything just seems to work out all right... Or not. It all depends on the player
- Chapter 2 added. Nightclub path is now fully available.
- 200+ new images and pages.
- "Go back to where I was" option replaced by "Roll back last choice" option which lets you go back to the last game changing decision you made before game over.
- Minor typo corrections.

Download files.rar from fboom.me (236.55 MB)
Download files.rar from k2s.cc (236.55 MB)

glen750

Name: SkyDream - Infinity

Genre: skydream, adventure, fantasy, cosplay, bdsm-bondage, male protagonist, monster, seduction, sci-fi, visual novel

Description: You are one of the best military pilots in the whole Earth Federation.
You have been selected for the danger mission. A warp-engine test.
You have been given a best ship and a best equipment, but something went wrong.
When the test finished, you found yourself in the totally new place.
A place full of threats and beautiful women. Adventure awaits!

Download Infinity_Version_0.4.rar from fboom.me (320.23 MB)
Download Infinity_Version_0.4.rar from k2s.cc (320.23 MB)

glen750

Name:Apartment

Genre: uthink, male protagonist, voyeurism, exhibitionism, classic sex, oral sex, anal sex, group sex
Version: 0.3.1

Description: Something you lose, something you find... With these words you can characterize this story. The story of a guy who, due to certain circumstances, lost his money. And as a result I found adventures on various parts of my body...
v0.3
3 disjoint branches of the plot; one intermediate ending of the game.
Two of the three branches of the game will be available, based on the player's previous choice. One of these branches can be selected in this version.
Added a new girl - Alexandra. You can get acquainted with it under certain conditions.
There is an opportunity to meet Christina (she is Snezhana from version 0.1) in a new role.
Added 3 new characters:
Valeria is Alex's next girl;
Arthur is Catherine's boyfriend;
and another very picturesque character (he has an episodic role).
The possibility of acquaintance with certain characters is mutually exclusive.
In the future, development for each of the areas of the game is planned to expand. In each event there will be a reaction to the player's previous actions.

Download Apartment .rar from fboom.me (1.59 GB)
Download Apartment .rar from k2s.cc (1.59 GB)

glen750

Name: A New Dawn

Genre: 3dcg, all sex, animation, beautiful ass, big tits, blowjob, captured, deepthroat, erotic adventure, fantasy, fat man, female protagonist, forced, group
Version: 1.1

Description: The game follows a young virgin, a daughter of a powerfull duke. The land gets invaded and the family is splitted. Your task is to find a way to reunite with your family.
Bugfix version 1.1

Download A New Dawn.rar from florenfile.com (1.96 GB)
Download A New Dawn.rar from k2s.cc (1.96 GB)

glen750

Name:NSFW Space Spaced out

Genre: nsfw space, spane, incest, lesbian, girls only, mom-daughter, visual novel, renpy
Version: 0.7.0

Description:Spaced out ver 0.7.0
The first game I started is set in a space station on a low Earth orbit (did I mention I'm a sci-fi geek as well :) ?) where the AI started killing off the inhabitants. One family managed to seal themselves in a section of the station that they managed to disconnect from the AI but they paid a high price for that - the father got locked outside. So it's only Greg, his mother and his step-sister that need to figure out what happened, if there are other people alive on the station and try to defeat the AI.

Download spaced_out-0.7.0-win.rar from florenfile.com (861.25 MB)
Download spaced_out-0.7.0-win.rar from k2s.cc (861.25 MB)

glen750

Name:New Games Alexandra

Genre: ptolemy, renpy, adventure
Version: 0.1

Description:On a different note. The response I got for the post Dana game prologue were pretty positive. I'm sharing it now with everyone, so that all suggestions and objections are noted and addressed, before I start work on it in earnest. Please note that it's a prologue. Just introducing people to the story, and some of the main characters. And that it's an alpha, so it's not finished. There's quite a bit of polish left to do. The way I'm thinking is that this will replace Dana once it's finished, with IR becoming my co-main project. If that makes any sense. Lots of people seem to like IR, so I'll try to give it more attention. But all this comes after Dana is finished.

Download New Games Alexandra.rar from florenfile.com (280.91 MB)
Download New Games Alexandra.rar from k2s.cc (280.91 MB)

glen750

Name:Life Choices

Genre: burningsun, slg, corruption, all sex, prostitution, masturbation
Version: 0.8.3.1
Description:- A new store has opened for business at the mall; Superdry Sports is there for all your sporting equipment needs. (some sporting items have been moved from other stores to this store)
- Increased starting money on all difficulty levels slightly.
- You can now practice Yoga in the park, provided you have the right gear. They say Yoga is good for the body and soul, don't they? (Mainly added to provide additional options to reduce 'negative' stats. No smut.)
- Added 1 additional small random fluff event in the park.
- Using the bus has been revamped. You now not only travel with the bus towards your destination, but also back home again. ‘Bus-work’ has been 'upgraded' and now also uses the condom check better.
- Added several new small events to the bus to 'brighten' up Lizzy's bus trips.
- Entry to the club has become a little easier. Now 'only' 35 looks are needed (was 50).
- A Loan shark has opened its doors for anyone in dire need of money. Can only be visited after Lizzy receives a flyer in 'de Bijlmer' or finds the flyer on the message board. Be careful Lizzy! (Don't expect it to be unlocked at the start of a new game btw)

Download Life_choices_V0.8.3.1.rar from fboom.me (605.51 MB)
Download Life_choices_V0.8.3.1.rar from k2s.cc (605.51 MB)

glen750

Name: Naughty Magic

Genre: ptypoe, renpy, adventure, magic
Version: 0.20
Censorship: eng

Description: Starting college in another state can be a problem. That is unless you have a really good family friend in that town, who can give you a place to stay. And if that family friend is female, gorgeous, and with two sexy daughters, so much the better!

So here you are, enough male hormones to power a small space-going vessel and living with three beautiful women. Life is “interesting”. Now let’s add some magic to the mix, then stir and see what happens. Will you fulfil your sexual dreams, or will you be thrown out of the house? Play Naughty Magic and find out.

Download NaughtyMagic-0.20Gold-pc.rar from fboom.me (495.87 MB)
Download NaughtyMagic-0.20Gold-pc.rar from k2s.cc (495.87 MB)

glen750

Name:Waifu Academy

Genre: ADV, 3DCG, Visual novel , Male Protagonist, Harem, Vaginal Sex, Exhibitionism, Corruption, Voyeurism, Incest, Titfuck, Oral Sex, Bestiality, Milf
Version: 0.2.8
Language: eng rus

Description:: At the Weifu Academy, you play as a young man (with your choice, of course), who wants revenge after many years of trying trials ...
The game features more than 30 characters, each of which is unique and has (hopefully) a believable background. Most of the game scenes take place in a fictional private school called "Academy of Sazaki."

Download Waifu_Academy.rar from fboom.me (1.36 GB)
Download Waifu_Academy.rar from k2s.cc (1.36 GB)

glen750

Name: Bad Manners

Genre: ADV, Fantasy, Sex, Corruption, Humiliation, Slave Training, Slut Training
Version: 0.50
Language: rus

Description:The game "Bad Education" - an erotic parody of Disney's m / f "Cold Heart".
Disgraced prince Hans Vestergaard after an unsuccessful attempt to seize the throne (which was prevented by a pair of sisters-princesses) receives an unexpected proposal: to become a director at the Imperial College of the Blessed Virgin. The mysterious power promises patronage and crown, if Hans can transform noble and well-behaved girls ... into ordinary libertines.
Hans zealously gets down to business, after all by a lucky chance in College there are also hating sisters-princesses!
But everything is not so simple

Download BM050.rar from fboom.me (475.36 MB)
Download BM050.rar from k2s.cc (475.36 MB)

glen750

Name: My little angel

Genre: ADV, Comedy, Big Tits, School, Corruption, Slave trainer, Blowjob, Masturbation, Toys
Version: 0.6
Language: eng rus

Description: It’s a visual novel built on the RenPy engine. One more “Whore trainer“. The general idea of the game was naturally influenced by the Akabur’s games, but that said, my game have little in common with them, except for the lewdness. By plot, you play for an immoderately lascivious man, who turned his toes one fine day, and instead of finally getting to respond for his deeds… got to be a guardian angel of one sweet young lady

Download MLA0.6.2NP-steam.rar from k2s.cc (1.82 GB)
Download MLA0.6.2NP-steam.rar from fboom.me (1.82 GB)

glen750

Name: Mythic Manor

Genre: ADV, 3DCG, Big Tits, Oral Sex, Striptease
Version: 0.2.0

Description: Mythic Manor is a free adult interactive visual novel game offering a new home and a new world. Delve deep into your fantasies and experience the day-to-day life of sharing a manor with five gorgeous “mythic girls”. Spend time and build relationships with the characters you like in currently over 70 unique character events plus special hidden events! The game is developed with Ren'Py solely by me, Jikei

Download Mythic_Manor.rar from fboom.me (1.73 GB)
Download Mythic_Manor.rar from k2s.cc (1.73 GB)

glen750

Name: ArianeB UP 17

Genre: Adventure, Date-sim, Classic Sex, Oral sex
Version: full
Censorship:no

Description: : A date with Ariana (she is Rendezvous with Ariana, she is ArianeB) - this is a simulator of meeting with a girl named Ariana with a lot of options for passing and ending. The plot is pretty simple, arrange a date with Ariana and try to drag her into bed!

Download ArianeB_UP_17.rar from uploaded.net (122.28 MB)
Download ArianeB_UP_17.rar from fboom.me (122.28 MB)
Download ArianeB_UP_17.rar from k2s.cc (122.28 MB)

glen750

Name: SKUNK2" Half-elf & mage edition

Genre: 3D, jRPG, Fantasy, Group sex
Version: full

Description: Lair of monsters on an isolated island in the southern seas. Hearing the news about the disappearance of the Sibylline, Sophia's newly formed group of mercenaries set off. Will Sofia be able to safely save the Sibyl?

New scenes and new monsters. Numerous content fixes. Original story and characters.

New Features of the Game:
1. The ability to change the angle, even during battles.
2. Added the mode "Transparent monster".
3. A new system of battle cards.
4. Multiple script options.
5. Ability to switch between full screen and window mode.

Download Nakokoi.rar from fboom.me (725.21 MB)
Download Nakokoi.rar from k2s.cc (725.21 MB)

glen750

Name: SKUNK2" Half-elf & mage edition

Genre: 3D, jRPG, Fantasy, Group sex
Version: 1.04
Language: eng jap
Censorship:no

Description:Lair of monsters on an isolated island in the southern seas. Hearing the news about the disappearance of the Sibylline, Sophia's newly formed group of mercenaries set off. Will Sofia be able to safely save the Sibyl?

New scenes and new monsters. Numerous content fixes. Original story and characters.

New Features of the Game:
1. The ability to change the angle, even during battles.
2. Added the mode "Transparent monster".
3. A new system of battle cards.
4. Multiple script options.
5. Ability to switch between full screen and window mode.

Download SKUNK2_Half-elf__amp__mage_edition__ver1.04-eng_.rar from fboom.me (522.58 MB)
Download SKUNK2_Half-elf__amp__mage_edition__ver1.04-eng_.rar from k2s.cc (522.58 MB)

glen750

Name:Amaraine - Damsels and dungeons

Genre: amaraine, adventure, renpy, fantasy, fighting, sexy girl, history
Version: 0.9

Description:In Damsels and Dragons you play a man who is managing a group of female adventurers -- 4 at first, but more as time goes on -- forming parties, sending them on adventures, getting them magic items, etc.

Over time you will gain the affection of your adventurers, learn to cast spells, and engage in acts of lust and perversion. ;)

Download Damsels-0.9-pc.rar from fboom.me (276.84 MB)
Download Damsels-0.9-pc.rar from k2s.cc (276.84 MB)

glen750

Name: For Elise

Genre: ADV, 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Incest, anal and vaginal sex

Description: The player character, Brian comes home from his second-to-last year at boarding school. Brian and his sister Elise’s parents passed away in an accident the year before. Their relationship struggles as a result. Help Brian and Elise grow closer as siblings as they navigate the struggles of life

Download ForElise-Premium.rar from fboom.me (539.84 MB)
Download ForElise-Premium.rar from k2s.cc (539.84 MB)

glen750

Name:Mother Seduction

Genre: tremmi, mom-son, milf, seduction, renpy, visual novel
Version: 0.9.5

Description: Hello, everyone, My name is Tremmi, i would like to present to you my project. It is visual novel "Mother seduction". This is story about teenager and his mother. This is story about complicated relationship, about hidden desires and lustful characters. Follow me on the story path to reveal the history of the family of the main character)

Mother_seduction-0.9_5-pc - (3 x 1000 MB)
Download Mother_seduction-0.9_5-pc.part1.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
Download Mother_seduction-0.9_5-pc.part2.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
Download Mother_seduction-0.9_5-pc.part3.rar from fboom.me (224.04 MB)
Mother_seduction-0.9_5-pc - (3 x 1000 MB)
Download Mother_seduction-0.9_5-pc.part1.rar from k2s.cc (1000 MB)
Download Mother_seduction-0.9_5-pc.part2.rar from k2s.cc (1000 MB)
Download Mother_seduction-0.9_5-pc.part3.rar from k2s.cc (224.04 MB)