Best natural body?

e1485tg

Paula_fer on mfc is another great one. Some vids are available on p0rnhub for your enjoyment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moderator CM

First it was Danni Ashe....then Christina Model who is still tops until we know it's over but as a replacement..........No arguement here, not even makeup needed!

johnsontalley99

They're definitely real. More recently they've gotten smaller and more obviously natural looking. I think I recall her saying it's because she's no longer on birth control.

headcrush

No order: Bliss100/BlissTime, BuniBuni, Morella, HyruleFairy, Uhura, LilyEvans, Shawn_Parker, MJ, Dariejxo, AdorkableRAWR, Rayne_, MandyLohr, FionaDixon, le_lea, Blaire, TheOnlyUna, Beth_, Love/EnjoyScarlett, Ginger_Banks.

I'm a total weirdo I guess, but Kateelife triggers yawns for me. Not just because she's boring, but her boobs are just...too funhouse mirror.

Klept0

My 5 are AbbeyRhode, ParisLovely, AmberCutie, CandieCane, and MyaMoore (when she shows anything...she lacks tits, but everything else is nice)

UnknownAnonymous

While i do like Kateelife,my vote is for Ivy Jean(even with the weight gain) Nikki Skyler, BabyMetal(This girl is insanely hot),Carmen_Bella(aka CamwithCarmen), Ancored, MissAlice, RubyRenegade,and SuzySmartz(Even though she hasn't been nude yet).

jbob

wildestkitten, amberhahn, ivyjean (before weight gain), alycetn (chaturbate) has the best hip/waist ratio ever...