BFC sites down?

markh

They hinted at new developments whilst they had the server migration issues maybd that is what the question was for?

ih8ewe

I did some digging and found a few domains of theirs that are inactive. I found three in particular that seem to be the ones they're referring to. There's one that is mostly finished that has the original honey-cream girls' sets for sale at $5 each. There's a "gallery" for teenstarlet that's not open to the public yet. Then there's another one, with no webpages installed yet, that looks like it will be a place to buy select sets (dot com) from the various retired websites.

garcia05

I did some digging and found a few domains of theirs that are inactive. I found three in particular that seem to be the ones they're referring to. There's one that is mostly finished that has the original honey-cream girls' sets for sale at $5 each. There's a "gallery" for teenstarlet that's not open to the public yet. Then there's another one, with no webpages installed yet, that looks like it will be a place to buy select sets (dot com) from the various retired websites.
whats it called?

ih8ewe

Looks like they finally pushed the website live. I tried to give a hint to the site name before, but since it's live now, I'll share the link.
Code:
https://teenstarletgallery.com

Last edited by a moderator:

modelfan12

Did anyone sign up for this site? What are the costs of the videos when you do? Don't want to pay $5 to join just to find out each video inside is $20.

garcia05

Did anyone sign up for this site? What are the costs of the videos when you do? Don't want to pay $5 to join just to find out each video inside is $20.
unless theres never before seen videos or pic sets and unedited I doubt anyone is gonna waste their money

hagavaga

so does nora,luca,beatrix from teenstarletstudio work on other sites maybe,because TSS is in archive mode and there is no updates :(

Cmdr

And weird that HnyCrm did not have an update last Friday. Every Monday and Friday there are updates. And does not say it is archiving. When it does I will resub and get everything, knowing no further updates and the world can end. Like they didn't have any backup sets/vids for any model, and none were available to make a new one for last Friday.

garcia05

a message from honey cream. This site will enter archive mode on June 28th, 2021. There will be no further updates after that date. Thank you for your support for all these years!

I guess I'll sub one more time once they close up shop to get all the remaining Lola sets. She, Shay, and Jana were the last few models there I really liked.

mikelabranga

Lola, Ivy, and Dare Taylor were my favorites. Hopefully they just release all remaining sets in their possession before they go dark.

Cmdr

Failure to use mandatory Filehost.
They already have deleted models and some sets/vids from the site. So waiting to the end to sub is never a good idea. Like they got rid of Jennifer, which I already have. But, that is just one example. Some have asked about a Madi, one I do not have or remember seeing is passing as I check on the site sometimes. And some models just have skipped numbers in their sets. And I have some sets/vids from models that are no longer on their model page on the site. It would have been impossible/expensive to have kept up on them all. And BFC next site, will be something like their gallery site where you pay like $5-$10 to get in then varying prices per set. Called Starlet Sequel or something. Where new sets/vids from Studio and new girls will be featured. So now they'll be Gallery and Studio Sequel.

Last edited by a moderator:

mikelabranga

thanks @Cmdr for the info.
doesn't seem like the "Studio Sequel" site matches Honey-Cream in terms of quality (models, resolution, and amount of nudity) but I'll wait for them to launch to see how it goes.
as for the price per set, it's disappointing but i guess from their perspective, they want to follow the "TeenMarvel" business model, which I've done for sets I REALLY want (i.e. Cutie, Sofi)

hagavaga

They already have deleted models and some sets/vids from the site. So waiting to the end to sub is never a good idea. Like they got rid of Jennifer, which I already have. But, that is just one example. Some have asked about a Madi, one I do not have or remember seeing is passing as I check on the site sometimes. And some models just have skipped numbers in their sets. And I have some sets/vids from models that are no longer on their model page on the site. It would have been impossible/expensive to have kept up on them all. And BFC next site, will be something like their gallery site where you pay like $5-$10 to get in then varying prices per set. Called Starlet Sequel or something. Where new sets/vids from Studio and new girls will be featured. So now they'll be Gallery and Studio Sequel.

ohh thanks !! is somehere a priview of galeries ? really wish to see eszter sets :)

mysty7

What are the ages of all the teen starlet models (old vids/pics and newer) Can someone PM me or link a page.....don't want to be looking at anything illegal. many thanks :)