BFC sites down?

anilorac

...that makes any content featuring her illegal in most western countries if she shows any hint of nudity...
Actually, that's a common misconception. Nudity doesn't make images of someone under 18 automatically illegal, and images of fully clothed minors can actually be illegal.

idigit

Fascinating legal discussion, but we're getting a little off topic. Anyone heard from JG about the sites going back up or not, or when?

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Actually, that's a common misconception. Nudity doesn't make images of someone under 18 automatically illegal, and images of fully clothed minors can actually be illegal.
It's not a misconception it's based on recent legal cases in th UK, any produced content that shows any deliberate nudity of someone under 18 or sexual suggestive posing falls into the indecent images law, there have been several recent convictions in the city i live with similar content being mentioned.
This is why I'm reluctant to see such content posted here.

anilorac

...based on recent legal cases in th UK...
Oh OK. I was thinking in terms of US law. That's a pretty surprising shift given that in the UK just a few decades ago they had topless teens in their Page 3 newspaper. I believe they changed the law to say that "indecent" images apply to under 18 rather than under 16.

Lazarus

Their teenstarlet latina site featured topless girls who were listed as being under 18 in their bios. I think most, if not all, were listed as under 18. There was a discussion about it here a while back. It will be interesting to see if this site is still available when they come back up. If it is, it seems to defy the notion that that content is illegal (or, it simply has never been called to the attention of the authorities which seems unlikely). This whole subject is a bit confusing to me because of inconsistencies like this. I had thought that many of their models looked to be over 18 but they were just advertising them as younger. But, "if" I understand the law correctly, even if they are over 18, it is illegal to advertise them as under 18. As I understood it, it's legal to take and publicly display nude photos of girls under 18 as long as it is art photography and not intended to arouse. But, what is arousing is subjective. The various things posted on this forum are testimony to that. So, maybe it comes down to "intent" regardless of how the average perverted guy is going to respond. :) Adding to the confusion are forums which are viewable and appear to be based in the U.S. but are actually based in countries with more lenient standards. Let me end by reiterating that all of my understandings could be completely wrong. As I said, it's confusing to me and no one should rely on my interpretations.

Cmdr

All of them work for me except for Honey-Cream.

SORRY!If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: [email protected]
It is possible you have reached this page because:

Even using the link in the other sites.

And By the way. Kris Karson was not even 18 when she started on TeenStarlet, and neither was Fallon or Brooke Blair.

The BFC support page now appears to be back up as well and posted this:

IMPORTANT NOTICE
As you have noticed all of our sites were down for the past week. We experienced major server issues during routine maintenance. These issues required us to move to a new server where we experienced nothing but a comedy of errors, so to speak.
Unfortunately, there was nothing funny about what was happening. The good news is we believe everything has been sorted out and all the sites are back up and running.
If your membership expired during that downtime (Feb 20th through Feb 27th 2020) PLEASE contact us so we can restore your membership to view the updates which occurred during that timeframe.
We apologize for the downtime and appreciate your understanding while resolved the issues.
Honey Cream is still down at the moment but hopefully this means it'll be back tomorrow. I will say that the 'Cancel Membership' page isn't secure and wants your credit card number so beware. I'm holding off closing down my Alex sub until I know for a fact everything's in order.

sparky6388

Looks like the pages where you can join a site are back up after several days of being flagged as security risks. I'm wondering though if TSE has gone into archive mode without an announcement. No update since last Tuesday and when you go to join that site, only the standard $29.95 non-recurring option is available. If that site stops updating then they would be left with only two sites still updating (Simandpav, Honey-Cream)...for now.

bufgold

Looks like the pages where you can join a site are back up after several days of being flagged as security risks. I'm wondering though if TSE has gone into archive mode without an announcement. No update since last Tuesday and when you go to join that site, only the standard $29.95 non-recurring option is available. If that site stops updating then they would be left with only two sites still updating (Simandpav, Honey-Cream)...for now.
A message was posted on TSE today that the site is indeed going into archive mode. There is mention of a new site coming Friday - TeenStarletStudio.

Cmdr

So Took An Oath – Jolana is the last update for TSE? And, I saw it coming. They didn't have enough hotties to sustain them. Like they have 15 Aneta Sets/Videos and for a while is was her or someone else who had like 5 updates in a row. And Cilka should have had her own site with how many posts she has. But, I am looking forward to whatever new they are coming up with.

Last edited by a moderator:

sparky6388

Yeah it seemed like the rotation of girls and repetitiveness of TSE's content in recent months was an indication that the end was near. I am interested how the new TeenStarletStudio site turns out as well as what countries/regions the girls are from.

P

phjones16

I was worried about this happening when MC stole Vanessa from them, hopefully there will be a return of some Americans to the teen modelling scene with the new site.

suppoon420

Anyone have the link to the new studio site? teenstarletstudio just goes to an "in construction" page that looks like it was made on geocities in the 90s.