Bianca Beauchamp ~ Picture Sets + Video ~ Latest Updates

serg66

Title: A Scorching Christmas Story

Description: Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s that time of the year when it’s so easy to smile & laugh: it’s the Christmas Holidays baby! Woot! Woot! My sexy Christmas photo shoots have been a tradition my fans look forward to each year. What can I do? In the holiday spirit, I shall grant your wishes. :) Every time I see November approaching, I ask myself how in the world will I come up with a new original and exciting Christmas theme? Here in Montreal at this time of the year, there is no snow outside yet making it impossible for me to do a snow/ice Christmas theme. So each time I turn my studio into Santa’s home, except maybe Christmas 2015 which was an exception as I turned my place into hell, Krampus’ hell! ;-) I now leave Krampus where it belongs as I am back to traditional fun, as bubbly and sexy Miss Claus. I welcome you this time to enjoy my Christmas party-bar area where you will see me dressed up with my candy cane latex leotard, my white & red latex gloves, red latex stockings and white boots. As you will see through this sugary sweet strip tease, my boobless leotard granted me the possibility to flash my succulently huge boobies. :p As for my glam photo Christmas shoot, I chose to wear a type of clothing that I never wore before. Instead of opting for a classic lingerie, I chose to go with a red cotton catsuit with white marabou trims, a pair of red satin opera gloves and white ankle boots. Do you like this different type of material for sexy clothing? Hotness alert! :) I’ll say no more and let you now enjoy my Christmas 2016. I would also like to take this time to wish you all my loyal and great fans a sexy Christmas and most importantly a Happy New Year! All the best to you for 2017! Lots and lots of love to you!!! Kisses!! Xx B

Format: MP4

Duration: 6 Min

Size: 192 Mb

Resolution:1280x720

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 192.0 MB

Last edited by a moderator:
Title: Sinful Faith

Description: Are rubber nuns part of your latex fetish? Although it is not a theme I did have the chance to explore as much as I would like, rubber nuns are certainly part of my fetish fantasies. In my modeling career, I only did perhaps 2 or 3 nun photo shoots and even if I do have some more nun outfits here in my closet waiting to photographed, I can’t seems to get the luck to find the proper locations to do so.

But my luck changed when I went to Vienna to meet with Harald, latex designer of HW Design rubber clothing. Better known for their kinky/bizarre fashion, I saw there an opportunity to let out the heavy kinky rubber nun out of me. I mean, how could have I said no to this ultimate sexed-up white & transparent rubber nun outfit? Inspired by a more vintage nun look, the headpiece is by itself a little masterpiece. And while in the past I have often seen black rubber nun outfits, I have never seen one made with white & transparent latex.

Now the only question left was where to shoot this kinky little number. But of course Harald is full of connections and he introduced me to Barbara, owner of an amazing & elaborated 2 rooms donjon/playroom located in the heart of Vienna. When I saw the latex white throne, and the white rubber bed, my heart skipped a beat. It was simply perfect to match this vintage nun look.

So if the answer to my previous question is no, that rubber nuns is not part of your fetish, I bet that once you will see these photos, you will change your mind. And if you already love rubber nuns, well this set will please you to the max.

So now for my next question, who wants to sin all night long with me?!

Resolution: 2002x3000

Download:

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 27.9 MB

Title: Sweet Encounter – first 60 of 100 photos – (3 of 5) - 66 Pic

Description: This year for my trip to Asia, I planned it a little less in advance than what I had done for my Thailand trip in 2015. I only knew that I wanted to visit a part of Japan, the Philippines and Bali but i did not figure out in advance how much time I would spend in each country. How may I say this… I am full of contradictions: Sometimes I act like a crazy control freak that needs to make up plans for every possibilities that I could encounter in life, and then, I can also act totally the opposite with a more ” go with the flow” attitude.

Well this is exactly how I spent my 7 weeks during this trip. I didn’t plan much, maybe not enough though, especially for Philippines. As interesting and pretty this country is, the islands being so huge and spread apart made it seriously complicated and somewhat expensive to visit. At some point, because I had not checked the ferry schedule properly, I got trapped for 6 days on Coron Island. It wasn’t a bad thing per se, but these extra days I spent over there had to be taken off the time I wished to spend in Bali where I was heading next.

From the Philippines to Bali, I had a connecting flight in Kuala Lumpar in Malaysia but that one got canceled and I had to spend a night at the airport, tired and impatient to actually land in Bali. When I finally did the next afternoon, my heart was jumping of joy. Bali. How could I describe this small Indonesian island? Like a little piece of heaven fallen on Earth! All the textured and colorful architectures: my God! So pretty! And I was feeling in such a bliss that the very next day, I dressed up with my satin thai gown and couldn’t wait any longer to shoot some elegant yet very sexy photos just to get this party started on this marvelous island. What can I say, the happier I am, the sexier I feel and the more I wanna share it with you.

More Bali awesomeness are yet to come. Meanwhile, I am very curious to know if this type of clothing is to your liking. After all, It’s truly different than the lingerie and swimsuits photos you are used to see here. But I thought a change could be well received by you. Let me know in the comments box please ;-)

Resolution: 3000x2001

Download:

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 38.4 MB

Title: Carnal Clinic – first 42 of 109 photos – (2 of 5) - 50 Pic

Description: Now that my heart belongs to Asia, and since I came to realized that I can spend 3 weeks over there for the same amount of money I would one week elsewhere in the world, I kind of lost interest for now in pursuing my discoveries of more countries in Europe or even different areas in the USA. If in the past I used to go to Europe at least once a year, now my visits to Europe are pretty much non-existent unless I attend a fetish event or I get hired for a gig.

Even though it is much more expensive than Asia, I do miss visiting the old country so when Sexhibition in the UK hired me to be part of their very first flamboyant event in August 2015, I thought to myself that I would take this opportunity to spend a little more time to meet designers across Europe and visit old friends such as Marquis’ photographer Peter Czernich in Germany.

Of course, visiting Peter also meant that I had the privilege to be his latex model for two days. Hurray! I knew he had planned some real sexed-up latex photo shoots and that was of course really exciting to me. Overall, we did 5 photo shoots together and this one you are about to see if definitely my top 1. Care to enjoy some transparent latex with me?

Resolution: 2000x3000

Download:

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 16.5 MB

Title: Jungle Jane - 101 Pic

Description: Since 2014, Asia has become my favorite location on Earth where I choose to stay a few weeks while escaping the harsh and cold winter of Montreal. My last Asia trip led me to the Palawan Island, truly one of the gems of the Philippines country. Composed of thousands of islands and with only 3 weeks to spend there, I did not get enough time to see much of this charming country. But the region and locations I did have the chance to visit simply blew my mind away!

Palawan Island is one of the most popular islands in the Philippines, yet I chose to risk it anyway hoping I would be lucky enough to still find some secluded zones to shoot. Well, to my great surprise, it actually appeared that most beaches were deserted. Perhaps it was so empty because it was low season or simply because there are sooooooooo many beaches to see it’s impossible to get crowded, I don’t really know. But let me tell you that for the type of modeling I do, uninhabited region is exactly what I am looking for.

I rented that day some sort of motorbike so I could easily and quickly scout the surroundings. It was not what I am used to ride but it still brought to this beach where I finally found one of the most gorgeous secluded spots I visited in my life. Behind me, a jungle was projecting a wall of leaves and wilderness while the infinite deep blue ocean was facing me in all its glory. The sun was reaching low in the horizon spreading its last golden rays on my skin.

Dressed up with only my leopard bikini I felt like I was lost in one of these jungles you read about in fantasy books. All around me, a sensual vibe empowered me making me want to embrace my own sensuality in the lust of my nakedness. What a delicious moment and it’s now time to share it with you.

Resolution: 3500x2334

Download:

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 61.0 MB

Title: Latex Closet Revisited pt.1 - 97 Pic

Description: Something that some of my latex fans have been asking me to do during one of my next photo shoots is to actually start my session entirely naked and dress up with naughty latex in front of the camera. A reverse strip-tease if you will! It’s true that I usually choose to strip off over dressing up simply because when it comes to latex clothing, dressing up can be tricky and can take up some time to do while the undressing part is always quite smooth which turns the photo session into some kind of a sensual dance. But I like pleasing your requests. And so, if I am going to give you that latex dressing-up fantasy you’ve been asking me to do, then I’m gonna take my whole time and do it right baby!!

So for this sexed up dressing-up photo session, I am bringing you all back to revisit my kinky latex closet. That’s right baby! Once again, you get the honor to have a sneak peak of my latex wardrobe collections!! Latex bed sheets, latex catsuits, latex dresses, high heels, boots… all that sexy latex mess will make your fetishist heart run faster. And the smell!! If only you could smell the rubber scent when you open the door to my latex walk-in. Oh my!! Even after all these years, that scent alone can still make my own heart skip a beat!!

Now the real question is: do you think my sexy dress-up is all finished and completed after this part? Hummm… Let’s see where this session is leading us shall we… :p

Resolution:1280x720

Download:

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 69.8 MB

Title: Aphrodisia’s Web – first 20 of 100 photos – (1 of 5) - 26 Pic

Description: Now that I’m hooked on discovering more of the Asian continent to escape the freezing cold of Montreal’s winter, and because I enjoy spending the summer season in my hometown, in Falls when travel I tend to go relax at Desire Resort in Mexico.

I have found this resort online a few years ago when I was looking for an all-inclusive resort with more open-minded policies, as in, no families. You would be surprised to witness how much people stare at me on the beaches at family resorts! Those stares are most of the time coming from people that judge me for the size of my boobs. All year round, judgments and stares are part of my daily life… In general and overall, I handle it pretty well without stressing too much. But if I’m going to pay to go somewhere on vacation, I’d rather like to go to a destination where I’m sure I won’t have to face negativity regarding my looks. And now that I found Desire Resorts in Mexico, I can assure you that my boobalicious body is all satisfied and happy.

At this clothing optional resort, nudity on the site is encouraged yet not obligatory. Both the staff and guests are friendly, respectful and like to get to know you. Some guests stare at my boobs, but in this situation, when they do, they do it with a huge smile on their face which makes me smile as well. And as you probably know by now, I am an exhibitionist so I totally don’t mind flaunting my best assets especially even more when I know they are appreciated.

So never mind flip flops and casual swimsuits. At Desire, when I walk around I do it with style baby! On this one afternoon, I opted to wear a black fishnet dress and black pumps heels. Very simple and minimalist yet pretty effective as I could see the guests reacting while I was strutting my way to the linen beds where I decided to do this photo shoot. Mucho passion in the Mexican sun baby! Wanna come closer and see?? You’re welcome to stare you know :p

Resolution:2336x3500

Download:

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 15.0 MB

Title: Drops Of Lust - 105 Pic

Description: On my Latex Lair web site, I’ve recently posted an ultra sexy rubber set of photos photographed in a spacious shower found here at a local hotel. Well guess what my naughty glam friends? Now it’s your turn to get the wet & wild treatment! For you, I have picked a see-through beige & blue 32FF bra & thong because I knew the water would make it see-trough and I sure like to play with transparency! It started first without water then with lot of it soaking me, my lingerie and stiletto all wet! A steamy session with drops of lust!

Resolution: 1065x1600

Download:

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 17.5 MB

Title: Emerald Dreams - 105 Pic

Description: I am such a naughty girl that do you know what Santa Clause gave me as a present last Christmas?? A too new waterbed mattress where I now get naughtier and naughtier every night! Although already very inspiring, my previous waterbed mattress was opaque blue and purple which was fun but now, the heat has just cranked up a notch as this new mattress is totally transparent. And with the addition of LED strips that run all around on my bed frame, I can set a unique and provocative mood, illuminating the water with various colors such as this emerald green.

Recently, I wanted to revisit what could at first appear to be a elementary lingerie, but once dressed up on me, turns out to be delightfully sexy. And to show you for the the very first time my new bed, I wanted to wear something smooth, elegant yet with a twist of raunchiness so I chose to go with a simple but effective black lace catsuit with opened-crotch. That’s right my pervy fans, you will get to see some great shots of my cookie. Classy and sultry yes, and also very tempting and treasing at the same time!

The night had fallen and the only thing lighting my room was the green LED of my bed setting up some sort of mysterious mood. I rolled on top of it, slowly feeling the cool of the transparent plastic mattress on my back and buns, giving me chills of pleasure. When I looked up, I could see my flirtatious reflection in the mirror that rides the top of my bed: so so hawt! And when my hands squeezed gently my huge boobs and then reached down between my thighs, I had emerald dreams popping in my twisted mind. Just come closer and I shall share them with you.

Resolution: 2002x3000

Download:

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 78.4 MB