Bianca Beauchamp ~ Picture Sets + Video ~ Latest Updates

Title: Naughty Chambermaid Delights - 121 Pic

Description: There are some chores in life that kind of suck doing and one that I certainly dislike the most to do is cleaning up my place. That being said, with a little imagination and creativity, I transformed this weekly monotonous duty into a sexy activity that I am now inviting you to take pleasure at watching me doing it. All that was truly needed is a steamy hawt latex maid outfit and voilà!

Through my years as a latex fetishist, for private sex fun, I’ve always enjoyed wearing my maid outfits and go wild with a night of passion. I keep hoarding them in my impressive costumes walk-in closet and when the time comes to have some fun, or as a matter of fact clean up my place, I pick one and get the party started!

But what about turning into a naughty sexy rubber maid for you to enjoy as well? Well, it seems that my last maid photo shoot took place a while back. If I remember correctly, it’s been already two years since I was photographed wearing a see-through pink latex maid outfit made by Westward Bound and that I wore at the time in my suite at Desire Pearl resort in mucho caliente hot Mexico.

It’s been too long ago right? Well my pervy friends, the time has come to rectify this situation! For this new maid photo shoot, I got myself another Westward Bound maid dress uniform, long and black this time, that comes with a blue apron and a maid hat. And to add a little heavy rubber flavor to my new outfit, I chose to also wear a pair of transparent blue tights making my legs look super shiny.

In the intimacy of my bedroom, I certainly enjoyed myself a lot making the bed look all pretty and inviting by dressing it up with my black rubber sheet. Then, I sprayed it with a generous amount of silicone lube to make it look all shiny and slippery hot for me to sensually rub my latexed body on it. With the dimmed light and the smell of rubber arousing all my senses, I had such a delight playing the naughty chambermaid. Wanna see why?

Resolution: 2002x3000

Download:

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 67.2 MB

Last edited by a moderator:
Title: Beyond Catsuits - 54 Pic

Description: When I first saw Michelle Pfeiffer in Batman, I knew one day I too would wear a latex catsuit. Love at first sight! It took me a while though to save the money to buy one but when I did and wore it the first time, I just thought the feeling of invincibility was incredible!

Since then, I’ve always continued wearing them and shooting catsuits. I have many colors, but the black is still my favorite! This time, it’s photographer Gil Perron who captured my comic strip super hero moves on camera! Lighted by only

Resolution: 1000x613

Download:

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 5.5 MB

Title: Sweet Encounter – first 80 of 100 photos – (4 of 5) - 86 Pic

Description: This year for my trip to Asia, I planned it a little less in advance than what I had done for my Thailand trip in 2015. I only knew that I wanted to visit a part of Japan, the Philippines and Bali but i did not figure out in advance how much time I would spend in each country. How may I say this… I am full of contradictions: Sometimes I act like a crazy control freak that needs to make up plans for every possibilities that I could encounter in life, and then, I can also act totally the opposite with a more ” go with the flow” attitude.

Well this is exactly how I spent my 7 weeks during this trip. I didn’t plan much, maybe not enough though, especially for Philippines. As interesting and pretty this country is, the islands being so huge and spread apart made it seriously complicated and somewhat expensive to visit. At some point, because I had not checked the ferry schedule properly, I got trapped for 6 days on Coron Island. It wasn’t a bad thing per se, but these extra days I spent over there had to be taken off the time I wished to spend in Bali where I was heading next.

From the Philippines to Bali, I had a connecting flight in Kuala Lumpar in Malaysia but that one got canceled and I had to spend a night at the airport, tired and impatient to actually land in Bali. When I finally did the next afternoon, my heart was jumping of joy. Bali. How could I describe this small Indonesian island? Like a little piece of heaven fallen on Earth! All the textured and colorful architectures: my God! So pretty! And I was feeling in such a bliss that the very next day, I dressed up with my satin thai gown and couldn’t wait any longer to shoot some elegant yet very sexy photos just to get this party started on this marvelous island. What can I say, the happier I am, the sexier I feel and the more I wanna share it with you.

More Bali awesomeness are yet to come. Meanwhile, I am very curious to know if this type of clothing is to your liking. After all, It’s truly different than the lingerie and swimsuits photos you are used to see here. But I thought a change could be well received by you. Let me know in the comments box please ;-)

Credits:

Resolution: 2001x3000

Download:

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 43.2 MB

Title: Frolicking At The Beach - 104 Pic

Description: Even if sexy hotel Desire Resort & Spa allows me to dress up provocatively and model anywhere I want, sometimes still, a private location on the beach is what I really crave for. There is simply something magical and poetic being alone on a white powdered sand beach with the ocean being the only witness of my nudity.

But before I got there, I put on my girly girl stripper style pink glitters bikini, my bubble gum pink lipstick and set myself for a nice cozy afternoon at the beach. The sun was high in the sky making my sun tanning session hot. I slowly and gently started rubbing my big boobies and my firm butt and thighs on the sand. It felt warm and soft, just the way I like it.

White sand was sprinkled all over my naked body making me look like a deliciously baked white sugar donut. Sweeet! LOL! And then the bikini top came off then the bottom to leave me all nude offering myself to warm rays of sun. A sexy & torrid frolicking time I’m glad to share with you.

Resolution:1664x2500

Download:

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 81.8 MB

Title: Sensual Surfin’ Heavyrubber Edition – first 19 of 94 photos – (1 of 5) - 25 Pic

Description: Like many rubberists who started their own journey into the fetish world, I embraced my new passion for latex by buying simple but yet sexy pieces of clothing such as a pair of gloves, then I upgraded to a dress and then some more. It actually took me a few years to grow an interest for latex catsuits, and even some more for latex hoods. At the time, I had my doubts that I could still look sexy while having my face and hair all covered up with latex.

I can’t precisely tell you at what age I tried on my very first latex hood but it was in my very early 20’s. What I do remember though is that the day I did, I was paying a visit to Polymorphe’s latex workshop based downtown Montreal. Mario, the founder of Polymorphe and also my kinkster friend, challenged me to overcome my doubts by trying on one of his latex hoods, which I did.

When I saw my reflection in the mirror, it took me a few seconds to register what I was actually seeing. I honestly got such a big turn out to see my face and head all covered up with latex that I got speechless. To my eyes, I was still Bianca and I was still pretty. But I felt even more powerful, more sexual. Like if I just did turn into a more depraved version of myself.

Since that day, I got myself a bunch of various latex hoods. I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but once in a while, I must indulge my cravings and share with you my lust for latex hoods and heavy rubber modeling. And now that time has come once again my pervy friends! Behold! The kinky latex waterbed is back and this time, I turned it into a latex cocoon by framing all sides with transparent blue latex sheets. And as for myself, I dressed up with my new metallic blue rubber catsuit and matching hood made for me by HW Design. With the colorful LEDS on, the silicone lube all over me and my latexed hands running up and down my body, this is one of my ultimate fantasies! Come surfin my sexy heavy rubber wave with me baby :p

Resolution:1280x720

Download:

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 18.4 MB

Title: Abandoned Factory Part 1 - 208 Pic

Description: And finally, the abandoned building set! Ohhhhhhhhh! I LOVE that set! This building used to be a chocolate factory but is now there, doing nothing and waiting for me to arrive and shoot there . At the factory, all the windows were boarded up and all, but we manage to get in. Police caught us while Martin tried to get in through the window (I was already inside)… That’s a story you gonna see in the video (yes really). Very funny video to watch. But anyway, we got in and could shoot in front of broken glass windows and on various floor. Very romantic style!

Size: 33 Mb

Resolution:717x1100

Download:

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 32.7 MB

Title: Bibi Croft’s Escapades pt.1 - 107 Pic

Description: Do you know how it feels like when I get the chance to cosplay the sexy kick ass archeologist character Miss Lara Croft from the Tomb Raider video game? Simply invincible. It always fascinates me to see how much this character has become a part of me over time. She lays in the depth of my sub sub consciousness and anytime I need her, she emerges with strength, sexiness and her classic bold sparks in the eyes.

When I was in New Zealand last March, one day, she even came out to give me courage to bungee jump off a 134m cliff. I was so scared, but not her. Never. That jump was my second and certainly not the end of it as I got adrenaline hooked baby! But bungee jumping in the void is not the only thing Lara intended to do that day: she wanted to continue her adventure of discovering the hidden magical gems of Middle Earth. From running in wild clearings, climbing steep rock mountains to enjoying breathtaking waterfalls, Lara’s escapades lead her this time to a path that opened up on a vast valley where at last, she felt like resting. For the very first time, she even let herself being photographed tank top free, flaunting her huge and perfectly round boobies to the wilderness. Wanna see how she looks like all geared up but naked? Then hurry up: the game is almost over…

Resolution: 2002x3000

Download:

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 97.9 MB

Title: Carnal Clinic – first 63 of 109 photos – (3 of 5) (Jul 20, 2017) - 72 Pic

Description: Now that my heart belongs to Asia, and since I came to realized that I can spend 3 weeks over there for the same amount of money I would one week elsewhere in the world, I kind of lost interest for now in pursuing my discoveries of more countries in Europe or even different areas in the USA. If in the past I used to go to Europe at least once a year, now my visits to Europe are pretty much non-existent unless I attend a fetish event or I get hired for a gig.

Even though it is much more expensive than Asia, I do miss visiting the old country so when Sexhibition in the UK hired me to be part of their very first flamboyant event in August 2015, I thought to myself that I would take this opportunity to spend a little more time to meet designers across Europe and visit old friends such as Marquis’ photographer Peter Czernich in Germany.

Of course, visiting Peter also meant that I had the privilege to be his latex model for two days. Hurray! I knew he had planned some real sexed-up latex photo shoots and that was of course really exciting to me. Overall, we did 5 photo shoots together and this one you are about to see if definitely my top 1. Care to enjoy some transparent latex with me?

72 Pic

Size: 23 Mb

Resolution: 2000x3000

Download:

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 23.2 MB

Title: Playful Intimacy

Description: Playing the cowgirl in that look alike barn was fun, but dressing up as the boudoir girl was sensual and seductive. This time, I chose a French style black & purple lace lingerie top and Brazilian cut panties and the sultry outfit wouldn’t have been completed without the garter stockings, opera silk gloves and pin up high heels shoes! I imagined myself in a old fashion western movie. The boudoir girl looking for her cowboy in the barn? Well, I certainly didn’t wait for him to slowly and gently strip down from my laces and enjoy myself!

Resolution: 1065x1600

Download:

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 27.4 MB

Title: Black Lace Embrace - 110 Pic

Description: If you’re curious to know where I get my inspirations for my sexy photo shoots, I mostly dig my ideas in my deepest & wildest fantasies of course, but also the location and the clothing plays a big role in my sexy scenarios. And even sometimes, the suggestions of new themes come from my fellow fans. This is the case for my Black Lace Embrace as the clothing was strongly recommended to me by a fan. For the very first time on my B.B Glam, I am modelling provocative black lace crotchless panties! And I must say I am now sold to this type of garment as I really enjoyed its unique arousing look.

I chose to do the photo shoot outside during a warm afternoon at Desire Resort. Lying on their inviting white bed in the lobby area, at first look when I keep my legs closed, the panties look like regular lingerie, but on my four with my legs slightly spread opened, it’s a too new provocative revelation! Paired up with a matching black lace camisole, get ready to embrace my new suggestive discovery!

Resolution:1664x2500

Download:

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 35.7 MB

Title: Aphrodisia’s Web – first 40 of 100 photos – (2 of 5) - 46 Pic

Description: Now that I’m hooked on discovering more of the Asian continent to escape the freezing cold of Montreal’s winter, and because I enjoy spending the summer season in my hometown, in Falls when travel I tend to go relax at Desire Resort in Mexico.

I have found this resort online a few years ago when I was looking for an all-inclusive resort with more open-minded policies, as in, no families. You would be surprised to witness how much people stare at me on the beaches at family resorts! Those stares are most of the time coming from people that judge me for the size of my boobs. All year round, judgments and stares are part of my daily life… In general and overall, I handle it pretty well without stressing too much. But if I’m going to pay to go somewhere on vacation, I’d rather like to go to a destination where I’m sure I won’t have to face negativity regarding my looks. And now that I found Desire Resorts in Mexico, I can assure you that my boobalicious body is all satisfied and happy.

At this clothing optional resort, nudity on the site is encouraged yet not obligatory. Both the staff and guests are friendly, respectful and like to get to know you. Some guests stare at my boobs, but in this situation, when they do, they do it with a huge smile on their face which makes me smile as well. And as you probably know by now, I am an exhibitionist so I totally don’t mind flaunting my best assets especially even more when I know they are appreciated.

So never mind flip flops and casual swimsuits. At Desire, when I walk around I do it with style baby! On this one afternoon, I opted to wear a black fishnet dress and black pumps heels. Very simple and minimalist yet pretty effective as I could see the guests reacting while I was strutting my way to the linen beds where I decided to do this photo shoot. Mucho passion in the Mexican sun baby! Wanna come closer and see?? You’re welcome to stare you know :p

Resolution: 2336x3500

Download:

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 23.7 MB

Title: The Pillow Fight - 145 Pic

Description: Have you ever wondered what six sexy chicks in latex do together in a hotel bedroom? I can’t talk for all of them but I can assure you that when my sexy friends & fetish models Jean Bardot, Jade Vixen, Psylocke, Lacey Black & Jasmine Virginia came in town, we had a sexy fun time happening at a hotel room downtown! We all dressed up with the new Westward Bound latex collection Cirque-Bourgeois and then lubed ourselves to make our latex look silky shiny.

Then, we all jumped in the bed for a lovely flirtatious time with each other kissing our delicious lips and rubbing our latexed bodies on each others. Six latexed girls in bed is a lot and at some point, I didn’t even know what legs or arms I was touching. It was a pure sensual erotic moment I loved sharing with them. And then, at some point, Jean tickled me making me laugh. I tried to defend myself by blocking her with my pillow.

Well, it didn’t take more for this perfect picture to turn into a group pillow fight. Girl’s pillow fight are so much fun! Feathers were flying everywhere in the room but we didn’t care as we where having a blast! A never seen before in the photo fetish industry that I have the privilege to share with you.

Models: Jean Bardot, Jade Vixen, Psylocke, Lacey Black, Jasmina Virginia

Resolution: 1667x2500

Download:

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 158.3 MB

Title: Jul 24, 2017 :Sweet Encounter (Glam Galleries 2017) - 106 Pic

Description: This year for my trip to Asia, I planned it a little less in advance than what I had done for my Thailand trip in 2015. I only knew that I wanted to visit a part of Japan, the Philippines and Bali but i did not figure out in advance how much time I would spend in each country. How may I say this… I am full of contradictions: Sometimes I act like a crazy control freak that needs to make up plans for every possibilities that I could encounter in life, and then, I can also act totally the opposite with a more ” go with the flow” attitude.

Well this is exactly how I spent my 7 weeks during this trip. I didn’t plan much, maybe not enough though, especially for Philippines. As interesting and pretty this country is, the islands being so huge and spread apart made it seriously complicated and somewhat expensive to visit. At some point, because I had not checked the ferry schedule properly, I got trapped for 6 days on Coron Island. It wasn’t a bad thing per se, but these extra days I spent over there had to be taken off the time I wished to spend in Bali where I was heading next.

From the Philippines to Bali, I had a connecting flight in Kuala Lumpar in Malaysia but that one got canceled and I had to spend a night at the airport, tired and impatient to actually land in Bali. When I finally did the next afternoon, my heart was jumping of joy. Bali. How could I describe this small Indonesian island? Like a little piece of heaven fallen on Earth! All the textured and colorful architectures: my God! So pretty! And I was feeling in such a bliss that the very next day, I dressed up with my satin thai gown and couldn’t wait any longer to shoot some elegant yet very sexy photos just to get this party started on this marvelous island. What can I say, the happier I am, the sexier I feel and the more I wanna share it with you.

More Bali awesomeness are yet to come. Meanwhile, I am very curious to know if this type of clothing is to your liking. After all, It’s truly different than the lingerie and swimsuits photos you are used to see here. But I thought a change could be well received by you. Let me know in the comments box please ;-)

Resolution: 2001x3000

Download:

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 48.9 MB

Title: Think Pink - 109 Pic

Description: There is no better way for me to put a smile on my face than to wear some very cute pink latex outfit! Who would have thought I would become this fond of pink? I really hated that color when I was in my early 20’s. I kind of associated pink with weak girls. Silly hun? I guess everyone has their prejudice right? Well, that prejudice is now gone and I love pink! Then, my perception changed when I turned 25 and I started seeing pink like a playful color.

Although I didn’t wear much pink when I was a kid, it reminded me of my childhood. Because I wore more boyish clothes when I was a little girl, I feel now I want to express the girlie girl that is still trapped inside me. And what a better way than wearing pink? Hey hey! And with that custom made Marquis baby pink schoolgirls style outfit, I can be the cutie I want. Or should I’ve said brat?…you haven’t seen what’s written on the back of the top yet, hey hey!

Resolution: 681x1024

Download:

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 10.0 MB

Title: Aphrodisia’s Web – first 60 of 100 photos – (3 of 5) - 66 Pic

Description: Now that I’m hooked on discovering more of the Asian continent to escape the freezing cold of Montreal’s winter, and because I enjoy spending the summer season in my hometown, in Falls when travel I tend to go relax at Desire Resort in Mexico.

I have found this resort online a few years ago when I was looking for an all-inclusive resort with more open-minded policies, as in, no families. You would be surprised to witness how much people stare at me on the beaches at family resorts! Those stares are most of the time coming from people that judge me for the size of my boobs. All year round, judgments and stares are part of my daily life… In general and overall, I handle it pretty well without stressing too much. But if I’m going to pay to go somewhere on vacation, I’d rather like to go to a destination where I’m sure I won’t have to face negativity regarding my looks. And now that I found Desire Resorts in Mexico, I can assure you that my boobalicious body is all satisfied and happy.

At this clothing optional resort, nudity on the site is encouraged yet not obligatory. Both the staff and guests are friendly, respectful and like to get to know you. Some guests stare at my boobs, but in this situation, when they do, they do it with a huge smile on their face which makes me smile as well. And as you probably know by now, I am an exhibitionist so I totally don’t mind flaunting my best assets especially even more when I know they are appreciated.

So never mind flip flops and casual swimsuits. At Desire, when I walk around I do it with style baby! On this one afternoon, I opted to wear a black fishnet dress and black pumps heels. Very simple and minimalist yet pretty effective as I could see the guests reacting while I was strutting my way to the linen beds where I decided to do this photo shoot. Mucho passion in the Mexican sun baby! Wanna come closer and see?? You’re welcome to stare you know :p

Resolution: 2336x3500

Download:

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 31.6 MB