Big Boobs Millionaire - Curvy Tits, Big Ass

HaveADick

Peak Performance

Click to preview

About:

What do you get when you mix Tawny with trousersnake? You get a guide to sexual positions. Just take a P E Ek at Peaks as she does everything to please cock and please herself. She'll blow you away with her agility, a deftness which comes from a lot of practice and a desire to satisfy.

Filename: BNDL24TNP_20 (1531)

55 pics available in 19,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X798 - 1700X1136

Click to download:

BNDL24TNP_20.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

HaveADick

Autumn In Her Pink Nighty

Click to preview

About:

Peek-a-boo nighties and see-through panties don't keep Autumn warm at night but this stuff sure heats up a man's blood. Autumn's phenomenal boobs once again yearn to break free of this restrictive material. That's what they told us her boobs told our photographers this. But first Autumn has fun playing the lingerie in different ways. "I usually wear plain old PJs when I go to bed or sweats if it's winter time. I do wear undies like this during special times with that special someone. I don't get much sleep when I do!" "I sure hope everyone's enjoying the video clips of Ultimate Autumn," says Autumn. "Does anyone have any special ideas for new photo shoots in the SCORE studio. Don't forget I mean indoor shoots. Send them to the editor."

Filename: 021_Autumn_In_Her_Pink_Nighty (AutumnJade_8381)

58 pics available in 21 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X787 - 1600X1050

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_021.zip

HaveADick

Bubbles

Click to preview

About:

You'd never guess she's a fan of macho sports but Ines likes to watch boxing and auto racing on TV. As she talks about boxing, she makes a fist and places it against her jaw. It clearly excites her. She just doesn't seem the type who'd relish seeing two guys beat the P 1$ out of each other. Then again, some of the prettiest girls can be seen ringside at pro slugfests.

Filename: BNDL08BIC_021 (11556)

73 pics available in 21,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X786 - 1600X1066

Click to download:

BNDL08BIC_021.zip

HaveADick

Feelin' Oil Right

Click to preview

About:

Kelly was freshly pregnant when she posed for this simple yet effective body display. Just having her pose against an uncluttered, seamless background allows you to inspect every centimeter without distractions. Kelly loves to sightsee and shop in London but she's happy to keep Liverpool her home. We believe the city government of Liverpool should erect a statue in her honor. She wouldn't have to be naked: bra and panties would be fine. And they should throw in a statute of her Mum while they're at it. After all, they are the best known mother and daughter models in all of the United Kingdom and Europe.

Filename: BNDL09BKK_021 (14925)

73 pics available in 13,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL09BKK_021.zip

HaveADick

Kerry Marie And Annette

Click to preview

About:

The beautiful and often reader-underrated Annette Christianson modeled from 1999 to 2002. She also used the name Annette Evans in some of her pretty girl pix in the London tabloids. Annette appeared in several scenes in On Location Portugal, where this photo shoot originated from, and two scenes in Busty Euro Babes, a poolside scene and a girl-girl with Kathy, the Russian red-headed womaneater. She quit modeling suddenly, without any prior indication to the snappers on the London scene that she was calling it quits. A sad day, in our book.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_021

50 pics available in 25,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X788 - 1600X1047

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_021.zip

HaveADick

The Fuzzy Top

Click to preview

About:

Desirae is a girl who knows what she enjoys. "I'll pretty much do whatever a guy wants me to in bed if he treats me right. I love to be fingered in the ass and the vagina at the same time. That gives me a pretty powerful orgasm. Also I like to be treated like a sex slave during sex sometimes. And the more I feel like the slave, the more aroused I get. I like to be treated like a slut, but the guy has to respect me. I'm a girl that will fuck you so good, if you treat me good."

Filename: BNDL15DEW_21 (26139_03)

60 pics available in 19,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X779 - 1600X1048

Click to download:

BNDL15DEW_21.zip

HaveADick

Abundantly Cantilevered

Click to preview

About:

"To be honest, if you renamed SCORE the 'Nicole Peters Magazine' and featured her on virtually every page, you'd have a subscriber for life. So please let Nicole know just how appreciated she is."-Mike

Filename: BNDL21NIP_21 (13104)

66 pics available in 26,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1066

Click to download:

BNDL21NIP_21.zip

HaveADick

SaRenna The SCORE Editor

Click to preview

About:

When the big tit hounds lucky enough to work at SCORE got a visit from SaRenna, the Empress of Ecstasy, don't think it was a piece of cake. Spectacular SaRenna came to see if we measured up...to her incredibly high standards of pictorial excellence. She took over the Editor-In-Chief's office lock, stock and both smoking barrels and she is one tough taskmistress! SaRenna goes through our magazine from cover to cover. "You boys have been bad. Very bad. I must examine this more closely", she coos as she flips page after poon-packed page. Occasionally, even our humble efforts at mammarotic fantasy managed to stimulate the sublime SaRenna. This was one of those days. SaRenna squirmed as she perused our wares. "Hmm...it's getting hot in here." As the editors gathered round, SaRenna did her executive strip... Luckily, someone remembered to bring a camera...

Filename: BNDL22SAW_21 (19199_22)

70 pics available in 24,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X742 - 1600X1101

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_21.zip

HaveADick

Autumn In The SCORE Line Up

Click to preview

About:

This is a famous pictorial in SCORE Magazine history. It was originally published in August 1999 SCORE, a sell-out very quickly. It was shot at our SCORE Man John Graham's studio in London. The girls: 1) Jessica Turner 2) Linsey 3) Russian Kathy 4) Chloe 5) Autumn-Jade

Filename: 022_Autumn_In_The_SCORE_Line_Up (AutumnJade_2644)

45 pics available in 16,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1465X961 - 1600X1122

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_022.zip

HaveADick

Basic

Click to preview

About:

Ines went to school in Poland and studied mechanical engineering. This could explain her fascination with vibrators and dildos. Then again, maybe not. Perhaps one day Ines will invent the ultimate mechanical pleasure device. We can just imagine her in her white lab coat and high heels tinkering with mini-motors. It's only a dream now (our dream, that is) but one day it could be a reality.

Filename: BNDL08BIC_022 (11568)

75 pics available in 20,6 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1089

Click to download:

BNDL08BIC_022.zip

HaveADick

Tan All Over

Click to preview

About:

Catch these photos of Kelly Kay lounging in the sun in a full-to-bursting bikini. Will she free her flotation devices from their tight confines? Will her skimpy bottom hit the bottom of the pool? You'll just have to click the galleries and find out for yourself!

Filename: BNDL09BKK_022 (14073)

73 pics available in 19,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1875X1250

Click to download:

BNDL09BKK_022.zip

HaveADick

Pacific Blue

Click to preview

About:

"I make friends with guys more than girls because I prefer guys' company. But then the guys who are my friends will get a new girlfriend, and she'll get all funny. And I'm like, 'God, I don't want to be with your guy. I'm just talking to him.' It can be a pain sometimes. I guess girls feel threatened by me. They shouldn't!"

Filename: BNDL10BKM_022

67 pics available in 26,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X797 - 1600X1058

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_022.zip

HaveADick

Back To The Office

Click to preview

About:

Looking for a new job? Miss Desirae will see you now. She's read your resume. Best be on your finest behavior. At least for 20 minutes. Shoes shined. Showered and deodorized. New white shirt, laundered tie. If you get the job, you get to bump into Miss Desirae several times a day in the building and sniff her scent in the air as you pass by her private office. Who could pass that up? The position only pays 2. an hour, but think of the side benefits. Dear Desirae, Every inch of you is perfect. The guys who fucked you in your two videos are the luckiest fucks in the world. Their cocks weren't big. My cock is much bigger. I'd love to fuck you day and night, and cum deep inside you. I'm not trying to be a jerk or insult you. I just really have the hots for you. Thanks for a top level web site. I jerk off every night to one of your photos. I have a ten inch cock.-Roy. Hi Des...just a few thoughts, As a long time member of your web site, I feel that I'm one of your first members. Also, anything that I say that sounds like a "pun" is not on purpose! My first thought is that you photograph beautifully when it's just you and the photographer. Whenever the other SCORE girls are "jumping around you" in group shots, you're uncomfortable with it. I just can tell. It's obvious when it's you and the camera. You relax, you don't feel the need to pucker your lips, and do all the cliches. I just checked the Hawaiian session, and found myself fascinated with your face in unique and different angles. I've mentioned before that your face is incapable of a bad photo. It's just magnificent! Next subject: listen to KIND OF BLUE by Miles Davis. Of course, it was recorded before you were born,1968, but it is the best "straight ahead" small group recording ever made. Pay particular attention to the track "All Blues." Virtually every jazz musician plays this tune. I think I must have 10/12 versions. Impress your friends by saying "did you know it's in 3/4 time?" Blues are always in 4/4 time. Anyway, enough for now. I've seen you top to bottom, so future emails will address other subjects: your magnificent face, poses, whatever.-Bill.

Filename: BNDL15DEW_22 (2943)

84 pics available in 26 Mb

Click to download:

BNDL15DEW_22.zip

HaveADick

English Flower

Click to preview

About:

"This is one of my favorite dresses, although it's a bit too fancy for everyday wear," Nicole writes. "It's difficult to find clothes, especially tops, when a girl is as big chested as I am. I think this dress dr @pes lovely." Nicole is always a winner when it comes to choosing clothes that complement her stacked figure.

Filename: BNDL21NIP_22 (18979_01)

73 pics available in 26 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL21NIP_22.zip

HaveADick

SaRenna:Boob Bliss

Click to preview

About:

One day, when the history of boob worship is written, one titgoddess will stand out from the rest. We mean the supremely slim 'n' stacked SaRenna Lee. Has breastmeat ever been so fair, so fresh, so fully packed? We think not. Boob bliss has never been so complete as when Miss Lee bares her all for us. Shot right here at SCORE, Queen Sarenna turns a simple striptease into a penis-popping parade. Her generous display of heaving hooters accompanies a pussy panorama, topped off with an ass spreading that will have you slathering lube all over your tube.

Filename: BNDL22SAW_22 (6521)

95 pics available in 31,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X744 - 1600X1165

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_22.zip

HaveADick

Autumn In The Kitchen

Click to preview

About:

This is the complete photo set of the pictorial published in May 1999 SCORE Magazine. The soapsuds pictures were never used in the magazine. Traci Topps was the cover model of this issue. This was Autumn's 4th spread (her second for SCORE). She also had one video to her credit: her solo video called Autumn's First Time, shot in England. The mail continued to pour in about her, many readers proclaiming her one of the greatest naturals in SCORE history.

Filename: 023_Autumn_In_The_Kitchen (AutumnJade_2329)

69 pics available in 20,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X751 - 1600X1155

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_023.zip

HaveADick

Kitchen Confidential

Click to preview

About:

Wow! Ines picked out a very sexy top and bottom to model in the kitchen for this shoot. Can you think of anything sexier for her to wear as she sips her morning coffee? It was her choice to wear the little white socks and the slip-in heels that she click-clacked on the wooden floor, too. It took a lot of self-control for our photographer not to ejaculate in his pants as she posed, especially since Ines was challenging and taunting him (Mainly with her eyes.) during the entire photo shoot. Later on, an entire box of bathroom tissues went missing and we speculate that the poor guy had to go, um, blow off some steam.

Filename: BNDL08BIC_023 (11554)

69 pics available in 17,6 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X791 - 1600X1056

Click to download:

BNDL08BIC_023.zip

HaveADick

Shocking Stockings

Click to preview

About:

Admit it; you'd get down on your knees for this girl. And if you want to know exactly what the view is, looking right up at Kelly's cup cakes, this is your chance to find out. The stockings never come off, but just about everything else does.

Filename: BNDL09BKK_023 (13295)

77 pics available in 27 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X785 - 1600X1053

Click to download:

BNDL09BKK_023.zip

HaveADick

Maid To Order

Click to preview

About:

The fantasy cum true. The stacked maid wet dream! We've been waiting patiently to post this pictorial. How many years have we all fantasized seeing Kerry's bazooms spilling out of a French maid's costume? Since the beginning of her career! Busty Kerry Marie's new position as your personal house maid. You need never leave the house again. Look how carefully KM cleans the bedroom and how she treats your boxers with reverence and love. KM's also checking for stains to see if you're cheating on her. We advise against it. Why ruin a good thing?

Filename: BNDL10BKM_023

70 pics available in 21,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X793 - 1600X1062

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_023.zip

HaveADick

Desirae's Florida Frolic

Click to preview

About:

Anytime Desirae gets a chance to discover the sights of South Florida, she jiggles with glee. We enjoyed a very special opportunity to get out and about with Miss D as she explored the surroundings. An afternoon at the Parrot Jungle saw Desirae surrounded by all kinds of exotic birds. "Makes me want to spread my wings," she laughed. Desirae's unique physique only serves to further enhance the natural sunny lushness of our tropical gardens. After all, she's pretty sunny and lush herself. Reaching a secluded grove of bougainvillea, she couldn't resist the urge to flash. "I just feel so free here," she proclaimed. Desirae even got to do some shopping at the wonderful fruit farms that dot our landscape. "Oooh, what big melons", she gasped. We could say the same about Desirae. And she wasn't shy about showing off for our delighted photographer. When we got to the marina, Desirae went all the way. "There's something about big boats that makes me want to take my clothes off." We say, don't fight the feelin'.

Filename: BNDL15DEW_23 (6699)

57 pics available in 25 Mb

Click to download:

BNDL15DEW_23.zip