Big Boobs Millionaire - Curvy Tits, Big Ass

HaveADick

Strap Hangers

Click to preview

About:

"I went to a photographer because I was interested in doing some modeling to make some extra money," Nicole told us. "He put my pictures on the web, and SCORE saw them, liked them and here I am. It all started from there. At first I just wasn't used to taking my clothes off for strangers, but now I quite enjoy it."

Filename: BNDL21NIP_23 (12777)

62 pics available in 19,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X796 - 1600X1057

Click to download:

BNDL21NIP_23.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

HaveADick

SaRenna, Nikki, And Traci

Click to preview

About:

If you have been a SCORE Magazine reader since the beginning, then you know that this pictorial stars three girls that became super-legends of big-tit land. The place is, of course, the London studio of SCORE Man John Graham. The time is July, 1995. John is going full blast with his multi-girl shoots in England and the Caribbean. SaRenna, Traci Topps, and Nikki Knockers were three of the most sought-after big-bust stars on the exotic dancer circuit when this pictorial was produced. Here they are at the peak of their physical perfection.

Filename: BNDL22SAW_23 (7672)

70 pics available in 32,2 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X765 - 1600X1120

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_23.zip

HaveADick

Dominatrix Autumn

Click to preview

About:

This is a way different look for Autumn. Her innocence and country girl appearance plays against the lusty, busty, mean dominatrix without mercy who's ready to kick the crap out of willing guys. That spiked collar ouch! Those thigh-high boots. It hurts already. But, maybe playing against type works once in a while. Autumn had fun doing this pictorial at SCORE HQ, although making stern expressions wasn't easy for her. That winsome, perky Autumn smile is always ready to break through. She'd never dress this way in real life, but this is play life. If Autumn-Jade wasn't such a phenomenal model, this pictorial wouldn't be half as sexy.

Filename: 024_Dominatrix_Autumn (AutumnJade_7411)

63 pics available in 22,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X756 - 1600X1091

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_024.zip

HaveADick

Corner

Click to preview

About:

In this photo set Ines is kind of painted into a corner. Cramped, yes, but we get the whole show regardless. Once again we are treated to some tugging of her extraordinary pussy lips. From her head to her toes, everything about Ines is so gorgeous that her parents should get some kind of Polish award for producing such a beautiful girl.

Filename: BNDL08BIC_024 (11164)

58 pics available in 14,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1192X792 - 1800X1200

Click to download:

BNDL08BIC_024.zip

HaveADick

Major Gunns

Click to preview

About:

A DVD devoted solely to Kelly is available in the store. Alone With Kelly Kay features nine scenes of Kelly in striptease, playing with her great tits, spreading and masturbating. The extras include backstage video, a slide show of photographs and a behind-the-scenes video of Kelly posing for a pictorial with her mother. It's a must-have for KK lovers.

Filename: BNDL09BKK_024 (15054)

77 pics available in 17,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X751 - 1600X1066

Click to download:

BNDL09BKK_024.zip

HaveADick

Love Cushions

Click to preview

About:

Kerry's had a lovely New Year and hopes everyone had the same. Now all the pillows in this pictorial are going to come in handy! Like they say, the bigger the cushions, the better the pushin. The polls have closed for the 2006 Voluptuous magazine Model of the Year contest and no further votes will be accepted. Let's all wish Kerry the very best. The competition was fierce. That Nadine Jansen is no pushover. The winner will be officially announced in the May '07 issue of Voluptuous magazine.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_024

60 pics available in 22,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X792 - 1700X1133

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_024.zip

HaveADick

Boobs On Glass

Click to preview

About:

Imagine a set of F-cup boobs. Pretty big, right? Now imagine them pressed up against a glass, spreading wider and wider. Well, you won't need to imagine how that would look when you check out this set. "I think this is an interesting way to see me. I never realized how big my breasts are until I saw these shots. The glass was really cold against my skin, so I couldn't stay on very long." But those hard, jutting nipples Desirae had after the shoot were definitely worth fighting the cold for.

Filename: BNDL15DEW_24 (6706)

20 pics available in 5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X801 - 1600X1023

Click to download:

BNDL15DEW_24.zip

HaveADick

Supergirl

Click to preview

About:

In that blue button-down blouse, red skirt and white bra, Nicole is the true Supergirl, not that other chick from Krypton. Now, about her bras...Nicole buys different brands in different sizes. "I've got quite a narrow back," Nicole says. "I'm a 32 to 34 around the back. In cup sizes, I can wear a double F or a G. It varies from bra to bra depending upon the designer." The sizes Nicole mentions are British sizes, not North American. Bra size is very important to an extraordinary girl like Nicole. Those boobs of hers need tender loving care.

Filename: BNDL21NIP_24 (13102)

74 pics available in 33,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X803 - 1600X1078

Click to download:

BNDL21NIP_24.zip

HaveADick

Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Click to preview

About:

Hear ye, hear ye, mere mortal with your trembling tool in hand, all ye stand! Take hold of your flute and salute! The goddess SaRenna, the ultimate Mammazon, has once again invited you to another exclusive and enticing exhibition of her fantabulous flesh. Cream always rises to the top, and this intimate P E Ek at SaRenna's incredible peaks is guaranteed to make you pop. As you observe SaRenna, the undisputed Queen of the Mega-Boob scene, do the rub-a-dub in the tub, maybe you just want to imagine that you're the one handing her the soap... "I love my boobs," says the sumptuous SaRenna, and as you watch her squeeze and soothe her magnificent, mellifluous, mouthwatering mega-mounds, all we require from you, ecstatic SaRenna lover, is that you love her boobs too.

Filename: BNDL22SAW_24 (19199_16)

65 pics available in 24,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X762 - 1600X1092

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_24.zip

HaveADick

Autumn At The Bar

Click to preview

About:

See that chick over there having a Dry Martini? Wow, is she great or what? No guy around? That's unbelievable. You figure she'd be surrounded by men eager to get her phone number, like thirsty horses crowding each other at a watering hole. That's one hell of a dress. Look at the cleavage on her. She's got enough there for four women. Maybe even five. Wonder what her name is. Hey what's she doing? She...she...she's taking off her clothes! She...she's getting naked on top of the bar! What kinda bar is this? This is the best place in the world. Hey, she's giving me the eye! Now what...? Uh-oh, gotta get back to work. Lunchtime's over. Damn! Gotta come back here again. Wonder if she has a sister...?

Filename: 025_Autumn_At_The_Bar (AutumnJade_7951)

77 pics available in 26,6 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X753 - 1600X1090

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_025.zip

HaveADick

Oh, So Horny

Click to preview

About:

"Sometimes I get so horny that I spread my legs open and I can't be bothered to even remove my panties. I will just pull them to the side so that I can touch myself without delay. I like to rub my clit very fast and cum very quickly. It turns me on that I still have my panties on, too. It makes me feel like I might be caught and that adds a lot of excitement and I am able to orgasm even faster."

Filename: BNDL08BIC_025 (11553)

62 pics available in 19,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X795 - 1600X1247

Click to download:

BNDL08BIC_025.zip

HaveADick

At The Car Wash

Click to preview

About:

A girl, a car, a garden hose and warm weather. These are the elements that make for a happy day. In fact, this is how the weather should be presented on morning television, don't you agree? This pictorial was so impressive, it was published in September '05 SCORE, the 8th all-natural-chested issue. And there's a wet and sudsy movie in Kelly's Video section.

Filename: BNDL09BKK_025 (14076)

66 pics available in 18,9 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL09BKK_025.zip

HaveADick

Spider Girl

Click to preview

About:

When Busty Kerry Marie Volume 1 was released to video rental stores in the USA and Canada in 2006, it meant that many Americans who never saw or heard of this sexy, succulent delight now discovered her. This massive exposure meant even greater recognition of Kerry's charms. Kerry never made it to an American video conventions but if she had, she would have had a few thousand guys tripping all over themselves to take her picture.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_025

60 pics available in 16,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X790 - 1600X1049

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_025.zip

HaveADick

Desirae's Lingerie Lounge

Click to preview

About:

Desirae's our ultimate sweet dream. The bedtime buddy we'd love to get cuddly with. 'Cuddly'? Who are we kidding? Desirae is hot, hot, hot and we want her big time! And she's especially hot when she's ready to settle in for the night in a pink baby doll she's only too happy to climb out of. Slowly. Seductively. Exposing every inch of that luxurious, voluptuous body just for us. You know she loves it. "I get so wet dreaming of all my fans cumming on me at the same time. I'm in an ocean of their cum, swimming in it." Desirae, we want to be your wet dream. Right now.

Filename: BNDL15DEW_25 (7205)

76 pics available in 24,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X743 - 1600X1082

Click to download:

BNDL15DEW_25.zip

HaveADick

Bedtime With Nicole

Click to preview

About:

Nicole looks very comfortable in her swanky pajamas. But you know, this kind of material is so slick, you'd slide right off and fall if you tried to hug her. So it's far better that Miss Peters take them off rather quickly before that happens. Eric writes, "What an amazing display of a woman. I think the real thing that makes her get my vote are her eyes and eye lashes. Not to mention Nicole has a rack that any man would die for. Not just her eyes and eye lashes got me but it was her overall voluptuous figure."

Filename: BNDL21NIP_25 (12229)

72 pics available in 28,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1801X1200

Click to download:

BNDL21NIP_25.zip

HaveADick

SaRenna Country Cuzzin'

Click to preview

About:

This is actually one of SaRenna's outfits that she brought from home. "This is one my favorite tops," she said. "I love gingham patterns and the whole country girl look. I think it's sweet and cute. But I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I love the way it stretches around my boobs. I feel like Dolly Parton when I wear it!"

Filename: BNDL22SAW_25 (7300)

70 pics available in 23,6 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X749 - 1600X1147

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_25.zip

HaveADick

Autumn's Shag Rug

Click to preview

About:

Autumn is out-of-sight in this shag rug pictorial with the groovy cat skin couch. Lots of titty action as it must always be as Autumn shows us how she handles those massive bra-stuffers. 100% natural breasted, Autumn easily proves she is a jack-off dream girl for guys who love big, real tits. The hottest shots in this set could be the overhead pictures of Autumn on the floor, her pleading expression that begs for a cock to shoot his load all over her tits.

Filename: 026_Autumn's_Shag_Rug (AutumnJade_10537)

55 pics available in 23,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X754 - 1600X1149

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_026.zip

HaveADick

Tub

Click to preview

About:

"They say to me, 'Ines, you cannot stay out of the bathrooms. You must be the cleanest girl in the world.' That is why I wear a shirt with 'Pure' on it. No, I am joking. I like to pose in bathtubs. If you wait for me on a date, you will wait three hours in the sitting room while I am in the bathroom. I like to feel the warm water on my body. The shower makes me tingle when the water massages my pussy. I hope the new pictures make you excited."

Filename: BNDL08BIC_026 (11173)

63 pics available in 20 Mb
Jpeg size: 1184X800 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL08BIC_026.zip

HaveADick

Buzz Buddy Blue

Click to preview

About:

What breast lovers say about Kelly: "She's a babe! I think with time, she could become a true legend." "If she hangs around for a few years, Kelly Kay could be a real superstar. She has magnificent breasts with wonderfully big and puffy aereolae. Don't let her get away!" "Schedule Kelly Kay for as many photo layouts as possible because too much of her will still not be enough." Your continued support of Kelly will ensure that.

Filename: BNDL09BKK_026 (15043)

83 pics available in 18,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1066

Click to download:

BNDL09BKK_026.zip

HaveADick

Sexy Breast

Click to preview

About:

There's nothing Kerry likes better than to couch down with a DVD. Her favorite movies are not chick flicks like "Failure To Launch." She's loves to watch Mafia or gangster movies. She loves actors that play villains and scum, like Robert DeNiro and Ray Liotta, in movies like GoodFellas and Revolver. She enjoyed Sexy Beast, Layercake and Snatch. Who'd have thought by looking at her that she'd love to see carnage and hard men smashing each other into pulp?

Filename: BNDL10BKM_026

70 pics available in 19 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X795 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_026.zip