Big Boobs Millionaire - Curvy Tits, Big Ass

HaveADick

Pool It, Baby

Click to preview

About:

Key Largo? No, Desirae is in "tropicaliente" Miami this time, blocked up to prevent a nasty sunburn on that fair, sensitive skin. That in itself is a sight to behold: seeing those huge boobs being rubbed with white goo. Glorious. Who likes floating boobs? Anyone? This photo set was taken on a beautiful, clear day during one of Desi's recent trips to SCORELAND. Sometimes, it's important to get out of the studio, although the preparation for outdoor shoots is far more intensive. Desirae enjoys pools and beaches, and had a blast in Key Largo, so the day here was a fun day for her. "Do I look fat?" she asked with that self-conscious tone of voice and frowning expression, as she held a hand over her tummy. You guys know how girls are. Sensitive. "No, you do not," the crew said. "You look beautiful." During breaks, Desi laid back on a lounge chair in the shade, read her romance novel of the week and sipped on a few iced teas. She seemed content. She looks happy in the photos. It was a good day; as good as it gets. Everyone went home beat but felt productive. Here's the proof.

Filename: BNDL15DEW_26 (12650)

47 pics available in 20 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X787 - 1600X1050

Click to download:

BNDL15DEW_26.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

HaveADick

Nicole In The Flesh

Click to preview

About:

"I swear that the following is true," claims D.D. "I visited London and I went to a club. Sitting at one table was a beautiful girl with her friends. I was sure that I knew her. When she stood up to go to the ladies rest room, I saw her side-on, and as I watched her, I saw that she had on a tight T-shirt. It was the size of her tits, though, that made me hard almost immediately. I was 99% sure of who she was, so I walked across the room and took long steps so that I would pass the ladies room just before she got there. I was right. I did recognize her. Believe it or not, it was Nicole Peters. As I got to the door of the ladies, I stopped to let her pass. As she drew level with me, I asked her if she would let me have her autograph because, I said, I had never met such a spectacularly pretty-faced model before. She looked at me and then smiled. I was glad for the semi-darkness because by now, my face was purple. She was so down-to-earth and unpretentious. I said, 'I'm sorry, but you are Nicole Peters, aren't you?' 'I'm Nicole,' she said. 'What gave me away?' It was noisy with the music playing. 'Pardon?' I said. She moved closer to me so she could shout into my ear. At around 5'3", Nicole would have had to stand on her toes to talk into my ear, so instead, I bent forward so my left ear was level with her sexy mouth. That also allowed me to look at those tits of hers as she shouted into my ear. I have to say that looking at a beautiful girl in a magazine does not prepare one for what she looks like in the flesh. Nicole Peters is, as we all know, a beauty. I know that she is one of the nicest, most caring and funniest girls you can ever meet."

Filename: BNDL21NIP_26 (18979_10)

65 pics available in 23,9 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X787 - 1600X1071

Click to download:

BNDL21NIP_26.zip

HaveADick

Gettin' Titty With it

Click to preview

About:

Queens of the SuperBoob Universe. The most fabulous of funbags. Tit to tit, twat to twat, butts to make your boner go boing, gams to make your gonads gush. Who else but Misses SaRenna Lee and Traci Topps could cook up so much guy gravy? From the moment they walked into SCORE's London studio, the sperm count went ballistic. When you've exhausted yourself, check out Boob Cruise '95 ; and SaRenna and Traci's volcanic lezzie eruption in Bosom Buddies 1. More proof that boob perfection equals perpetual erection.

Filename: BNDL22SAW_26 (8111)

72 pics available in 35,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X770 - 1600X1116

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_26.zip

HaveADick

Art Class

Click to preview

About:

Here's a great way to lay hot babes. Become an artist just like this dude pretending to sketch Autumn-Jade. You do not need any talent whatsoever. You just need some money to hire a model and you need to have a rap down, because that rap is what you need to secure the deal. The tortured, misunderstood artist always gets a chick's pussy wet. Some of the greatest artists in history have been the worst pussy hounds. Picasso was still screwing young girls when he was an old, crusty fuck. Gauguin was so busy fucking Tahitian chicks that it's a miracle he had time to paint or chop coconuts. Even though he was vertically challenged, Lautrec used to ring the doorbell of his hooker-models without using his hands. You don't need talent. Most of these bums were lazy, lousy painters. It took them days to paint two or three rooms and they left a mess. They were too busy shoving their cocks into their models. It's hard to believe that rich suckers pay millions for Picasso's crap. He only gave a fuck about fucking. After you've downloaded this photo shoot, go out and buy some brushes, some paint and an easel. The cheapest shit you can get. Good luck.

Filename: 027_Art_Class (AutumnJade_9497)

50 pics available in 15,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1086

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_027.zip

HaveADick

Steamy Sauna Siren

Click to preview

About:

Ines hangs out in the sauna this week and things are bound to get steamy. Ines actually uses the sauna about twice a week because she says it helps to keep her skin youthful and fresh. Here we see her in a white towel, which she casually lets fall to reveal lots of skin. Our favorite part of this set? When Ines presses her tits against the sauna's glass door. There is nothing like seeing a huge pair of titties smashed on glass.

Filename: BNDL08BIC_027 (11139)

62 pics available in 16,9 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X784 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL08BIC_027.zip

HaveADick

Just Peachy

Click to preview

About:

This sexy romp with the buxom young Brit beauty features a lovely set of matching bra and panties that Kelly can't wait to show off to you. Yeah, she knows you can't wait until she gets them off. That's why she doesn't waste a lot of time leaving her clothes on. And that's one more reason why we love Kelly Kay.

Filename: BNDL09BKK_027 (15042)

82 pics available in 22 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1066

Click to download:

BNDL09BKK_027.zip

HaveADick

Succulent Sweetheart

Click to preview

About:

What do the stars indicate about Kerry the Sagittarius woman? The Archer is Kerry's sign (DOB December 9th, 1978). To be sure, generalities in astrology not based on a person's distinctive constellation offer a wide margin for error but let's see what they say about Sagittarians such as Kerry. The female Sagittarius has an oval face, pointed chin and high forehead. She has a tall, graceful, slender body. Her eyes are wide and bright. She has an honest inner nature. She is fond of freedom in all of her pursuits. She loves to travel. She is social, outgoing, and charming. She enjoys action and adventure. Her weak spots are her hips and thighs. Her negative traits may be: fickleness, impatience, building relationships with little loyalty and promising more than can be delivered. In Chinese astrology, the signs of the zodiac are animals and yearly in cycle. 1978 was the year of the horse. According to some astrologers, the female Horse is a rebel and will not tolerate authority. She is well groomed and elegant and her appearance gets maximum attention. She can be hot-blooded, hot-headed and impatient. They have tremendous sex-appeal and know how to dress. Love connections come easily because of their powerful sexual magnetism. She has great energy reserves. Horse females roam from one project and enterprise to the next. They lose interest quickly in projects. Does this come close to the real deal? Astrology has its fans and its detractors. Since it's not a science, belief is a powerful factor. They did hit right on the wide and bright eyes!

Filename: BNDL10BKM_027

60 pics available in 27,5 Mb

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_027.zip

HaveADick

Key Largo LineUp

Click to preview

About:

Desirae. Chaz. Kerry Marie. Lorna Morgan. Chloe Vevrier. Five abreast and on display. Anyway you look at it, this tidal wave of titdom makes any boobman tremble with an-tit-cipation. After all, the Key Largo Holiday lineup features an all-star cast of truly mammarific proportions, a panoply of pulchritude with maximum bone factor. You can see it all in "On Location Key Largo" (DVD available right now at the DesiraesWorld.com online store). How does Desirae stack up alongside this bevy of boobmania? For the first time ever, you get to see Desirae nipple-to-tail with the cream-of-the-cream queens in all their glory, exposing themselves completely just for you. Allright, ladies, let's see what you've got. Side. Front. Lean forward. Shake your tits. Yeah. The other side. Arms up. Front. Turn around. Ass shot. Bend down. Stand up. Strip. Fondle yourselves and each other. Ohhh, yeahhhh. This is one helluva hooterama. Examine each shot carefully. One hand on your mouse, the other on your joystick. Ready. Aim. Jack.

Filename: BNDL15DEW_27 (6823)

38 pics available in 15,9 Mb
Jpeg size: 1600X1017 - 1600X1236

Click to download:

BNDL15DEW_27.zip

HaveADick

Salute To SaRenna

Click to preview

About:

This set was produced by John Graham at SCORE's UK studios in the mid '90s. If Uncle Sam signed up SaRenna for a recruiting drive, boot camp could take on a whole new meaning. No offense to GI Joe, but Sergeant SaRenna really makes us stand to attention. We also think our boys overseas would be thrilled to see Miss Lee with the USO. SaRenna models specially designed gear, for example the t-shirt with the strategic cut-out, so her boobs are front and center at all times. Her uniform is engineered for easy removal so she can field-strip quickly. Why even try to camouflage those assets? Word has it the Pentagon considered a Mamazon regiment, led by SaRenna, for special missions. Like nocturnal emissions? That's classified. But these shots are yours to enjoy.

Filename: BNDL22SAW_27 (19199_01)

80 pics available in 33,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X756 - 1600X1149

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_27.zip

HaveADick

Autumn In Body Stocking

Click to preview

About:

"Please pass on my enthusiastic "two thumbs up" for Autumn's new bustier appearance; she looks like a horny teenager's wet dream given warm form!"-V.P. "Autumn-jade is famous for having a pair of the most pliable paps ever seen. Although Autumn-Jade is one of my favorites, I always thought she was a borderline Voluptuous model. If not for her boobs, she would be categorized as petite. Autumn's pendulous meat sacks on her tiny frame made her look more top heavy than she really was. But that's not the case anymore. 'D.H., Atlanta, Georgia"

Filename: 028_Autumn_In_Body_Stocking (AutumnJade_8378)

77 pics available in 30,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X761 - 1600X1114

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_028.zip

HaveADick

Black Dress

Click to preview

About:

When the American photo team returned from beautiful Spain after close to a week with the gorgeous Ines Cudna, they reported that she was a dream to be with, a fantastic model and a special girl who weaves a strange magic over everyone she comes in contact with. This was the first time they met and photographed her.

Filename: BNDL08BIC_028 (11167)

65 pics available in 20,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1176X790 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL08BIC_028.zip

HaveADick

The Silver Bullet

Click to preview

About:

That's a mighty big black bra Kelly's got on here. Sexy, stay-up stockings, too. So you might be wondering what a "Silver Bullet" has to do with this particular posting. Let's just say that if you work your way through all these photos, you'll see Kelly on one of the sweetest rides of her young life-and you're invited along for the ride!

Filename: BNDL09BKK_028 (15050)

96 pics available in 27,3 Mb

Click to download:

BNDL09BKK_028.zip

HaveADick

Kerry Marie Soxy

Click to preview

About:

We asked Kerry what she'd be wearing if you just happened to visit her early in the morning and she was fresh out of bed. Say you were the milk man collecting the dairy money or you were the electric man and came over to read her meter (which is usually on the outside of the house, but we all make mistakes). And this is what you'd see. Casual and cozy!

Filename: BNDL10BKM_028

71 pics available in 17,9 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X809 - 1600X1052

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_028.zip

HaveADick

Submitted For Approval

Click to preview

About:

One of the very first shoots of Desirae was a Big Tit Bondage set for SCORELAND.Com called, "I Can't Come To The Phone Right Now, I'm All Tied Up." This DesiraesWorld pictorial, "Submitted For Approval," expands a lot more into the offbeat sight of beautiful, huge-chested Desi tied-up, gagged and dominated, her pussy opened like a rose petal with that toy. The one thing the studio team didn't do in this pictorial was some breast roping. When Desirae first chatted with the editors, she told them, "I like to be tied at the wrists and told what to do. Having sex while I am restrained makes me explode. I have force fantasies. Maybe I read too many romance novels. I've just tried having my boobs bound up with rope. It was different. I also like freaky sex, I mean like light S&M, I like to be tied down, but not hard. I don't like pain, I just like to be restrained. And if I'm on top and I'm the one tying him down, then I'll do stuff like suck on my nipples if I'm showing off my body to him."

Filename: BNDL15DEW_28 (7209)

53 pics available in 17,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X767 - 1600X1075

Click to download:

BNDL15DEW_28.zip

HaveADick

Sweating Over SaRenna

Click to preview

About:

SaRenna knows that a few trips to the gym once a week will maintain that already spectacularly developed body. Working out isn't all that SaRenna does to generate a slick, body-glistening sweat, though. Regular exercise has been proven to increase a woman's sex drive and appetite for orgasms, and SaRenna, who already has an explosively high sex drive, is no exception. A generous splash of body oil to cover those sports-bra defying cannons, and suddenly the whole locker room is filled with her honey-sweet scent. By the time she's finished her fitness session, her pussy is tingling and she's feeling in need of immediate gratification and satisfaction. A hot beef injection behind closed doors is the next exercise. We could watch SaRenna work out all day while we eat chips, drink beer and channel surf through the weekend's games on TV. Now that's real man's work.

Filename: BNDL22SAW_28 (8032)

55 pics available in 17,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X743 - 1600X1092

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_28.zip

HaveADick

Autumn And Sierra

Click to preview

About:

Originally published in the now sold-out September 2002 SCORE magazine's all-natural annual issue, the video of this Autumn and Sierra photo series is the highlight of the DVD Bosom Buddies #4. This scene is one of the all-time hottest, sexiest big-bust lezzie scenes SCORE has ever made. Both girls have very similar sized breasts Autumn's are larger by almost a cup so to see them banging and squeezing boobs and rubbing their thick nipples against their clits is amazing. They pull out oversized dildos and they fuck the hell out of each other. Autumn fucks Sierra's asshole with a srtring of plastic anal beads, pulling on the end with her teeth!

Filename: 029_Autumn_And_Sierra (AutumnJade_8612)

60 pics available in 25,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X791 - 1600X1057

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_029.zip

HaveADick

Christmas

Click to preview

About:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Ines to the members and fans who have supported and her throughout her modeling career. Without you, Ines couldn't have done it. Letters to Ines: "Ines looks absolutely fantastic with a shaved pussy. To see her beautiful, big pussy lips in all their glory is wonderful. The sets Mountain Girl and Fully Constructed are two examples. I also love the French Hooker set, but would have loved if Ines kept the top on for the whole set. I'd love to see a set where Ines wears pantyhose, and after some photos, rips them open in the crotch. Keep the hose on the whole set and use a dildo with them on! Even better, make that a body stocking ripped open at the crotch and the tits, but keep the body stocking on the complete set."-A.

Filename: BNDL08BIC_029 (12344)

73 pics available in 23,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X796 - 1600X1062

Click to download:

BNDL08BIC_029.zip

HaveADick

Hangers Around

Click to preview

About:

It's tough to pick a favorite photo when Kelly Kay puts herself totally on display. Hmmm, could it be those raunchy dildo shots? When she licks her own nipples, that's pretty boner-inducing, too. But in this sweet set, we think that you'll go for the awesome hanger shots. Check them out.

Filename: BNDL09BKK_029 (15038)

81 pics available in 21,2 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL09BKK_029.zip

HaveADick

Kerry's Sheer Delight

Click to preview

About:

Karl writes: "Like you guys, I long held the view that my fantasies of Kerry Marie would be sullied to see her do XXX. However, I've been watching her suck dildos and I've changed my mind. Jesus, I thought Linsey Dawn McKenzie's tits were amazing but it's not until you see KM's rack in motion that you fully appreciate just how otherworldly those puppies are. For me, huge-breasted beauty begins and ends with this woman. I never thought LDM would go as far as she has so let's hold out for some KM XXX." Sorry Karl, but there's to be no hardcore with dirty, filthy men in Kerry's future. Such is reality.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_029

60 pics available in 20,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X790 - 1600X1435

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_029.zip

HaveADick

Workout

Click to preview

About:

Hey, here's some more shots of me getting hot and naked in a wild workout just for you cum real hard for me! I love reading all of your letters to me over and over again actually, sometimes I like to play with myself while I read them! Hello Desirae, How are you doing today, you little Leo/Virgo with a Scorpio rising? You may ask yourself how or why would I know this. Well, I will tell you why. We have the exact same birthday (I was born @ 2:45PM). What are the odds? Oh, and you're beautiful! Now back to your sign. I am going to make some guesses about you, so I hope that you will write me back and tell me how close I was. The first one is the easiest. As a Leo Woman, you find it very very easy to pose nude in front of the cameras. You liked to be admired and to feel like you are in the limelight. The Leo will also explain why you like sex and masturbation so much. Leos are very horny, and have a vivid imagination and are very open about sex. I bet that you have made many of your friends blush. You also mentioned that you love to feel dominated. I am not going to get into that because it will take too long to explain, but if you write back I would be more than happy to. I am also pretty sure that you are reading this because Leos love to learn about themselves, and love to be flattered. I would have to say that your Virgo traits are a little more subtle. I am going to say that you exhibit the trait of loving straight lines. What does that mean? Well, when you get bored you like to arrange things in straight lines, or in some form of size, shape, color, etc. order. I.E, say your photographer is taking photos of you, and then he lays them out for you to inspect. While he is talking, you will subconsciously arrange them so that they all line up very neatly. You might pick up one for closer inspection, but when you lay it down it will be right in line with the pictures on the right and left. You probably do not even notice that you are doing it. Same idea with pens or pencils on your desk, or picture frames. You can take the Virgo test if you still don't understand. Take two pens and line them up side by side, then move one so that it slightly crooked. Does this bug you? It should. You also have a thing about being on time.-N.F. Dear Nathan, thank you for writing to my site. Your letter is very interesting. You are right about me being very horny and open about sex. Now the other things. I am usually not on time most of the time! I don't arrange things in straight lines. The pen test did not bother me. XOXO, Desirae

Filename: BNDL15DEW_29 (7210)

70 pics available in 20,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X756 - 1600X1108

Click to download:

BNDL15DEW_29.zip