Big Boobs Millionaire - Curvy Tits, Big Ass

HaveADick

SaRenna's Silky Stocking

Click to preview

About:

For your jacking pleasure here on SaRennasWorld, this "boudoir" pictorial originally lensed in London, a few months after Boob Cruise had wrapped up its fourth voyage. SaRenna's traditional bra is an eyeopener photos 16 and 17 are some of the sexiest brassiere shots she ever did, true jack-inspiration. SaRenna looks equally unbelievable in her high-heeled pumps and thigh-high stockings. She even inserts a middle finger into her pussy in photos 29 and 30.

Filename: BNDL22SAW_29 (13793)

50 pics available in 24,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X792 - 1600X1078

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_29.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

HaveADick

Autumn In Red Bikini

Click to preview

About:

Out of the studio we go! You are now witness to the strenuous and brutally difficult paces that SCORE models such as Autumn are put through during an average day of outdoor photo-shooting in gloomy and depressing Miami, Florida. It's exhausting just to see Autumn-Jade perform the remorseless task of big-boobed modeling. Look how tired Autumn gets as she tackles poses that would drain a Marine Corps veteran of his nut juice. And yet she keeps going. A Blue Hawaii cocktail with a little umbrella, and a tray of tiny sandwiches perked Autumn up for more poses in and out of her lovely red bikini. It's so tiring to look at these photos that we haven't the strength to whack the weasel. That's life.

Filename: 030_Autumn_In_Red_Bikini (AutumnJade_7415)

80 pics available in 31,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X768 - 1600X1095

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_030.zip

HaveADick

Valentine

Click to preview

About:

Who's gonna be Ines' Valentine next year? Her mother. Yes, Ines is a momma's girl. On any given weekday, Ines wakes up early, showers her beautiful body, takes her dog for a walk near her apartment, then has a delicious breakfast. She goes to school, and, at lunchtime, heads to her mother's place for mid-day lunch with Mom. Because Mother is a girl's best friend.

Filename: BNDL08BIC_030 (11573)

78 pics available in 16,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X786 - 1600X1070

Click to download:

BNDL08BIC_030.zip

HaveADick

Dots Nice

Click to preview

About:

You probably haven't noticed, but Kelly's wearing some very cute lingerie with adorable polka dots on it. You say you don't care? Well, we bet you'll be singing a different tune when you see where she puts her dildo. It's magic the way Kelly makes that plastic dong disappear!

Filename: BNDL09BKK_030 (14989)

82 pics available in 20,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL09BKK_030.zip

HaveADick

The Violinist

Click to preview

About:

This is a good way to spend the afternoon. Some culture never hurt anyone. Those Kerry Marie experts who fondly recall her concert piano pictorial published in August 2000 SCORE should enjoy this accompanying piece on the violin, produced at the same time. Whatever instrument she strokes, Kerry makes sweet music. Too bad that when this was being lensed, before Kerry started sucking on toy cocks as an oral substitute, that no one thought of Kerry also doing a set puckering up her full, pouty lips on the clarinet. (Thought we'd say skin flute, didn't ya?)

Filename: BNDL10BKM_030

60 pics available in 15,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X801 - 1600X1068

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_030.zip

HaveADick

This Fourth of July, Have a Blast...On Desirae?s Rack!

Click to preview

About:

The fireworks launch here with gorgeous Desirae decked out in her Niece of Uncle Sam costume. Never has a hat looked so good on a woman. By the time you're done with this pictorial, you'll have a stiff-standing flag pole of the first order. Salute!

Filename: BNDL15DEW_30 (2427)

80 pics available in 17,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X781 - 2440X1600

Click to download:

BNDL15DEW_30.zip

HaveADick

SaRenna Wrapped In Black

Click to preview

About:

This week is a walk through the time tunnel to the London studio of SCORE Man John Graham and his merry lads, lenscrafters Dave Antony and Steven Berlyn. SaRenna wears an outfit that could have stopped traffic cold. When this pictorial was produced, the biggest names in big bust modeling were flying to England. A shoot by the Graham team guaranteed international newsstand exposure in SCORE Magazine. From Busty Dusty to Europe DiChan, all the big American striptease stars dropped their panties and bras in this temple of huge tits.

Filename: BNDL22SAW_30 (7576)

88 pics available in 35,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X755 - 1600X1151

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_30.zip

HaveADick

Autumn In White

Click to preview

About:

An Autumn solo is on tap here. After her shooting assignments in Britain, Autumn would fly back to Huntsville, Alabama, where she danced at a club named Visions. Was she a popular girl with those huge tits? You betcha. In the winter of 2000, Autumn moved to Memphis, Tennessee, where she continues to dance.

Filename: 031_Autumn_In_White (AutumnJade_5123)

35 pics available in 12,2 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X749 - 1600X1080

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_031.zip

HaveADick

I'll Let You Play

Click to preview

About:

You're a serious boob man, right? Then you should be a pro at checking out a chick's chest. So you'll be real quick at reading what Kelly's teensy tee declares. "I'll let you play," it says. But it's Kelly who plays with her magnificent mammaries as she frees her puppies from their cotton bra constraints.

Filename: BNDL09BKK_031 (13066)

80 pics available in 30,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X777 - 1600X1054

Click to download:

BNDL09BKK_031.zip

HaveADick

Stairway To Kerry

Click to preview

About:

She looks like a luscious muffin in her summery mini-skirt and scooped top. Yes, there is a heaven and it's up the staircase, with Kerry leading you to paradise. Or should it be called the "stare case?" The steps were chilly but Kerry's body was hot. You'll love how she leans back to spread her beautiful cookie. There is no dildo sticking today but Kerry has a little phallic phun with the bannister in photos 6, 7, and 8.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_031

57 pics available in 11,9 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_031.zip

HaveADick

With Desirae, Christmas Cums Every Day

Click to preview

About:

This Holiday-themed set had us shaking our jingle balls for Desirae. But anytime's a great time to think about stuffing Miss D's stocking. As her SCORE Magazine interview in the January 2002 issue illustrates, making SCORE men happy makes Desi happy. SCORE: The first time you saw yourself in a magazine [June 2001 Voluptuous], what was that like? Desirae: I was so excited because I was on the cover. I showed it to all my friends. SCORE: What did they say? Desirae: They were all really proud of me. They told me I was pretty enough to be on the cover. Because I didn't think I would make the cover. SCORE: You didn't think you were anything special? Desirae: No. Not at all. SCORE: Because guys are going nuts over you. Desirae: Really? Like what kind of feedback? SCORE: The best kind. Very good. Have you been recognized on the street yet? Desirae: No, never. SCORE: Would you like to be? Desirae: Definitely. I would love to get feedback. Any feedback I get from anyone is always appreciated, whether it be negative or positive. I always try to learn from it. If I get a lot of positive feedback about something, I'll try to do it more. A lot of boys like it when I pout my lips, so I try to do that more. I always try to listen to the guys. I'm really interested in what they're thinking about me.

Filename: BNDL15DEW_31 (6695)

33 pics available in 5,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X787 - 1732X1284

Click to download:

BNDL15DEW_31.zip

HaveADick

SaRenna: The Sea Tit-an

Click to preview

About:

In a world of uncertainty, a few things are still rock solid. One: SaRenna sizzles in a leopard bikini. Two: our cocks snap to attention looking at her. Three: SaRenna is the undisputed megaboob champion of the world. Put it all together in a scrotum-swelling set of shots like this selection from the classic Mega Boob Olympics (get the video and DVD at the eBoobstore.com) and you have a winnah! Consider the idea of personally removing SaRenna's bikini with your teeth as your massive erection smacks against her boobs and butt. And then maybe Miss Lee would wrap her legs around you and show you what makes a pussycat like her, purr with pleasure. Mister, you're there.

Filename: BNDL22SAW_31 (19199_20)

70 pics available in 25,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X732 - 1600X1105

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_31.zip

HaveADick

Autumn's Looky Loo

Click to preview

About:

"I'm taking over this place! So watch your backs!" hollers Autumn-Jade. Loo is British slang for restroom. No matter what you call the head, its purpose is the same. The men's loo at SCORE headquarters in Miami used to be a sacred place. Then all these big-breasted beauties wearing men's clothing started invading it. Linsey McKenzie, Lorna Morgan, Ricki Raxxx, Kerry Marie and now Autumn-Jade. It's a disgrace. The funny part is no one's complaining. Not even when they're packing monster dongs. Society sure has changed. A guy doesn't have a place to jag-off in private anymore. The women are everywhere. You can't get a break.

Filename: 032_Autumn's_Looky_Loo (AutumnJade_7944)

80 pics available in 21,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X755 - 1600X1091

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_032.zip

HaveADick

Panties, Be Gone

Click to preview

About:

There's no doubt Kelly is almost illegally hot in heels and white ankle socks. She gets even hotter when the top and panties come off and she gets on her hands and knees on the bed. If you've ever fantasized about doin' her doggy style, you've cum to the right place.

Filename: BNDL09BKK_032 (13294)

84 pics available in 31,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X785 - 1600X1053

Click to download:

BNDL09BKK_032.zip

HaveADick

Mad Over Plaid

Click to preview

About:

Kerry Marie is looking mighty tasty in her plaid skirt, and looking ready to explode out of her bra. Then again, this is a girl who would look unbelievably sexy wearing a paper sack. Is she a romantic? Or is that a dumb question? Most girls are, when it's all said and done. "I do like romance. I like the flowers and the chocolates. I like being surprised with dinners. Am I sexually assertive? It depends on my mood. Sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not."

Filename: BNDL10BKM_032

68 pics available in 22,9 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X788 - 1600X1087

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_032.zip

HaveADick

This Easter Bunny Has Big Boobs!

Click to preview

About:

Desirae is happy that you hopped on over to Desirae's World today. And to show her appreciation, Desirae has something for you. Yeah, chocolate eggs. And also, her big, white, natural boobs. Hippity, hoppity, busty Desirae is on her way!

Filename: BNDL15DEW_32 (6702)

21 pics available in 3,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X764 - 1220X800

Click to download:

BNDL15DEW_32.zip

HaveADick

Lee's Lime Luminescence

Click to preview

About:

We don't know about you, but in our humbly horny opinion this is possibly one of the sexiest SaRenna sets we've ever seen. We had to mop the floors after looking through the results of this phenomenal photo session. Simply put, SaRenna in this luminescent lime outfit is more luscious than ever! We could just devour that merengue-colored bra that caresses her cupcakes. We salivate at the thought of tasting her gold thong as she P E Els it off just for us. And when she tickles the tip of a tit with her tongue, we topple over with excitement. Then she pokes her brassy, sassy ass way up in the air and displays her all-star showcase of sensuality. SaRenna, once again, you've reduced us to quivering piles of steamy splooge. SaRenna, you're supreme-ahhh!!!

Filename: BNDL22SAW_32 (19199_09)

75 pics available in 26,2 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X742 - 1600X1103

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_32.zip

HaveADick

Ultimate Autumn

Click to preview

About:

Ultimate Autumn: On the top ten SCORE best-sellers chart. "Private Autumn, what are those things poking out of your shirt?!?" "Those are my tits, Sir." "And how big are those puppies!?" "They would be I-cups, Sir." "Very impressive. But are you sure you're not hiding contraband in your bra, Private Autumn? Now remove your bra and trousers." "I see you're not wearing any undergarment, Private Autumn. Why not?" "The male recruits stole my panties, Sir." "Shame on them. Now spread your pussy lips."

Filename: 033_Ultimate_Autumn (AutumnJade_7242)

85 pics available in 31,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X744 - 1600X1097

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_033.zip

HaveADick

Sporty And Spicy!

Click to preview

About:

Looking like she just spent the day distracting sport fans at a pro team arena, Kelly's in the mood to shed her mini and her vee-neck and to let her titties swing free. And swing they do, right into her very own pouty mouth.

Filename: BNDL09BKK_033 (13296)

86 pics available in 29,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X785 - 1600X1053

Click to download:

BNDL09BKK_033.zip

HaveADick

Fertility Goddess

Click to preview

About:

There were many fertility goddesses in many early nations and cultures throughout history: Aphrodite, Gaia & Athena (Greek), Astarte (Canaanite), Cybele (Greco-Roman), Frigga (Scandinavian), Akhushtal (Aztec), Frauen (Germanic), Eostre (Anglo-Saxon), Ishtar (Assyro-Babylonian), Isis (Egyptian), Flidais (Irish), and Minerva & Venus (Roman). Here, our very own fertility goddess is Kerry Marie. Many of them, oddly enough, resembled...Kerry Marie. Had Kerry been born in any of those ancient lands, she would have had many statues erected in her honor.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_033

55 pics available in 21,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1066

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_033.zip