Big Boobs Millionaire - Curvy Tits, Big Ass

HaveADick

Autumn Looking Sexy

Click to preview

About:

Autumn-Jade's a classy kind of gal. The kind we like to have around when we want to impress. Like today, when we're having a bunch over for brunch. But everyone is late, and Autumn-Jade gets bored sitting around. "We've got time for a little pick-me-up 'fore the crowd gets here. How 'bout it, big boy?" she says as she starts to remove her see-through blouse. What is it about this lady? We don't know if it's her bra-busting bazooms that drive us bonkers. We don't know if it's the sight of Autumn in black lace that puts a rocket in our pocket. And we don't know if it's Autumn stripping slowly that tones our bone. We just know that when Autumn-Jade looks at us with those green eyes, and gives us that sly smile, we'll do anything...or maybe we just worship her totally tremendous tits, her lickable legs and her earthshaking ass...

Filename: 046_Autumn_Looking_Sexy (AutumnJade_7241)

90 pics available in 31,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X766 - 1600X1102

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_046.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

HaveADick

Sheer Black

Click to preview

About:

Kerry models a little sheer number she wears for special occasions. Like this photo shoot. But, as usual, feasting your eyes on her twin honeys until satiated is the be-all here. Dreaming about getting mashed in the face by Kerry's massive mams is sure to follow after examining this set of pictures.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_046

89 pics available in 31,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X785 - 1600X1079

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_046.zip

HaveADick

SaRenna Cover Shots 5

Click to preview

About:

Another volume of medium format photos produced in the mid-1990s specifically for potential SCORE magazine usage. Almost all of these photos were never published in any form, which makes them a treat for SaRenna fans. The photos of SaRenna's exposed breasts (3,4,5,6, 9 and 10) are highly unusual because nearly all magazine cover shots are posed in a way that conceals the nipples, either by a garment, the model's hands or by the position in which she's posed.

Filename: BNDL22SAW_46 (17702_05)

25 pics available in 10,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X779 - 1200X1006

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_46.zip

HaveADick

Autumn In White Lingerie

Click to preview

About:

The awesome Autumn pictorial from SCORE's third annual all-natural breasted issue, published in August 2000 is a load shooter, especially for those who enjoy huge titted chicks in bedroom lingerie. Enjoy these cock swelling shots of Autumn's beautiful body.

Filename: 047_Autumn_In_White_Lingerie (AutumnJade_2407)

72 pics available in 21 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X760 - 1600X1156

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_047.zip

HaveADick

Kitchen Mate

Click to preview

About:

Kerry really cooks when she's in the kitchen. As she's mentioned before, she likes to cook a romantic meal for two with a bottle of white or red depending upon the dish. Here Kerry does a different sort of cooking, serving herself up as the main dish for the main course and she looks incredibly delicious. The on-camera flash lighting gives this pictorial a more candid feel than if standard umbrella strobe lighting had been used. Love what she's wearing too.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_047

55 pics available in 15,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X792 - 1600X1066

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_047.zip

HaveADick

SaRenna Cover Shots 4

Click to preview

About:

A collection of SaRenna covers begins with this series. This is the first part of three postings of medium format film cover shots. The opening images on the beach were photographed in the Caribbean. Subsequent covers shots were produced in SCORE's London studio. Photos 14-20 were part of a series with one picture selected for the October 1998 edition of SCORE magazine. The white background was substituted for a bright, eyecatching red, and the cover line "SaRenna Lee's Raunchiest Sex Fantasies Revealed!" was added.

Filename: BNDL22SAW_47 (17702_04)

20 pics available in 6,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X890 - 1200X890

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_47.zip

HaveADick

Autumn In Her Blue Undies

Click to preview

About:

December 1999 SCORE Magazine: Autumn's fourth appearance in SCORE included an interview conducted by longtime SCORE Mag editor Mike Uwate. Autumn's the quiet type of chick, but eventually she starts to spill a little. There's lots of great Autumn tit play in this photo set, one of her most popular pictorials, and 5'2" Autumn wears her trademark six inch platform shoes, which makes her already shapely legs even sexier.

Filename: 048_Autumn_In_Her_Blue_Undies (AutumnJade_2011)

60 pics available in 19,9 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X759 - 1600X1079

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_048.zip

HaveADick

Huge Handfulls

Click to preview

About:

"Because of my olive complexion, people think my background is anything from Spanish to Indian to everything in between, so some people just don't believe that I am English. But I am indeed an English girl, just a little bit Greek. My dad is half Greek. I suppose that's why I love taking holidays in Greece."

Filename: BNDL10BKM_048

72 pics available in 17,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1066

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_048.zip

HaveADick

SaRenna Silver Dress

Click to preview

About:

Not much room for SaRenna to stretch out in this 1996 pictorial from British SCORE Men John Graham and crew. And the set is fairly bizarre, a neo-tech comic book villain's cave/secret headquarters. One of SaRenna's more unusual sets, and her swanky, sci-fi style dress is very sexy and unusual too.

Filename: BNDL22SAW_48 (8856)

89 pics available in 36,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X747 - 1600X1106

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_48.zip

HaveADick

October 2001 Voluptuous Pictorial

Click to preview

About:

This pictorial of Autumn-Jade is published in the October 2001 edition of Voluptuous Magazine. You web guys get 101 images compared to 13 images in the print magazines. That's a lot of Autumn to jack to. Enjoy!

Filename: 049_October_2001_Voluptuous_Pictorial (AutumnJade_5645)

101 pics available in 34,9 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X770 - 1600X1131

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_049.zip

HaveADick

Color Of Desire

Click to preview

About:

"Back home in England, I live in a little place called Gosport, which is next to Portsmouth. No one has ever heard of Gosport, so I tell people that I'm from Portsmouth. I honestly couldn't say how many people live there but it's a very small place!" By the way Kerry, nice outfit!!

Filename: BNDL10BKM_049

58 pics available in 23,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X789 - 1600X1066

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_049.zip

HaveADick

SaRenna And Sana Fey

Click to preview

About:

This leg-oriented pictorial shot in London is very stylized and "art-core" in tone. It's really surprising and somewhat of a disappointment that they only did a few things together. They were both on Boob Cruise '97 and '98 but they did no pictorial posing together on those trips. They both physically complemented each other in many ways although SaRenna out-boobed her. Both have that kittenish, slinky quality and both are ultra-feminine and more sexy than sexy. Sana went the super-hardcore route in L.A. from '97 to about '00 doing over 124 XXX videos. In many of them, she took huge cocks in her butthole and her sexual energy is incendiary. There are some titles dated 2001 and 2002 but we believe these are compilations of scenes shot at an earlier date. Sana dropped out of sight a couple of years ago after this intense period.

Filename: BNDL22SAW_49 (13322)

50 pics available in 16,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X804 - 1600X1073

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_49.zip

HaveADick

Autumn In The Office

Click to preview

About:

It's not easy being a SCORE employee. There are always two big distractions staring you in the face. Two big, fleshy, bra-shredding distractions. But, somehow, we manage to get through the day. Office fantasies are always welcome here, even if they are just...fantasies. SCORE: We happen to know one of the things Autumn Jade is best at is sucking on her own breasts. You can do both breasts at the same time. AUTUMN: (Attempts to stuff two extra-large helpings of sweater meat into her mouth) I'm not sure if I can do it. I used to be able to. But they're so much fuller now. SCORE: Well, you just keep trying. We'll sit here all day and watch.

Filename: 050_Autumn_In_The_Office (AutumnJade_7263)

69 pics available in 24,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X756 - 1600X1273

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_050.zip

HaveADick

Abundanza

Click to preview

About:

Kerry's first video Busty Euro Babes is now remastered on DVD, a big improvement over the VHS version. The vision of Jessica Turner smearing sun tan goo on Kerry's hooters like she was buttering a muffin was enough to induce numerous erections. The video was shot in the beachside resort of Algarve, Portugal. Kerry was fellow model Lorna Morgan's roommate during that week at the villa used for the shoot. Their similarity in sleeping habits was so identical that Lorna thought it was..."uncanny. We would wake up at the same exact moment and go to sleep at the same exact moment." Bird of a feather.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_050

83 pics available in 32,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X793 - 1600X1053

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_050.zip

HaveADick

Sheer Delights

Click to preview

About:

SaRenna can either go the sleek route, with elegant lingerie, as we captured her wearing for this ball-churning layout, or, she can unleash her wild side and slip into rubber, fetish heels and swing a mean riding crop! One thing is for certain no matter what a gal like SaRenna chooses, she's gonna stretch it to the breaking point. It's not that we mind the tease we like seeing SaRenna in something sexy almost as much as we love seeing her without a stitch on. From SaRenna's interview in the November 2002 SCORE. SCORE: Now, sitting here, I can't help but notice that you're wearing a great bra. SaRenna: It's from the Goddess line. Most of my bras are. SCORE: Where did you buy it? SaRenna: I get these from Houston, Texas. I bought it right off the rack from a wonderful place. SCORE: What's it called? SaRenna: Sheer Fantasies. The Goddess line is fantastic. I wear a 34H-cup, and they're difficult to get because I have a small back. You know, Germany has the most beautiful bras I've ever seen. I was there a month and a half ago. There's such a variety of colors and laces in my size, so I want to go back just to buy lingerie. They really know how to do it over there. Our country doesn't focus enough on lingerie. Victoria's Secret does, but they have to realize there's a lot more cleavage waiting for them out there.

Filename: BNDL22SAW_50 (8029)

70 pics available in 24,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X749 - 1600X1084

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_50.zip

HaveADick

Autumn's Body Shop

Click to preview

About:

There was no shortage of volunteers when Autumn offered to do this sudsy car wash pictorial. They didn't want to volunteer their cars. They just wanted to see her wash one in the SCORE loading dock. You'll see why.

Filename: 051_Autumn's_Body_Shop (AutumnJade_7272)

60 pics available in 21,6 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X760 - 1600X1110

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_051.zip

HaveADick

Sheer Delight

Click to preview

About:

What breast-aficionados say about the great Kerry Marie: "Her tits are incredible," writes E.V. "They are perfect globes of female flesh." "It's her ass," insists S.W. "Her videos are what I like best," says T.K. "They are well done, combining funny ideas with sexy playacting. My favorites are Pecker Inspector and Convict Kerry. I liked seeing hands feel her boobs up in A Date With Kerry. Even though Kerry doesn't do things with guys and I understand why, I would like to see this done more often.""Simply the finest woman on the planet." "A babe to end all big babes." "I could look at her forever." "It's her belly. It's so damn sexy!" says R.D. L.J. says, "I have been a fan since 1999 when she first was in SCORE and Voluptuous magazines. I am a bigger fan now than I was six years ago." This was only a fraction of their love.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_051

68 pics available in 24,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_051.zip

HaveADick

The Purple Sling Bra

Click to preview

About:

A wonderful purple bra beneath a see-through blouse modeled by your favorite is this week's pictorial. Sure to cause plenty of downloading. She sure looks gorgeous. Photo 17 is a fun shot of SaRenna letting loose. This "Big Purple" set wasshot a few days before Christmas one year at the SCORE Studio. SaRenna was in for just the one day and needed to get back to Jacksonville (Florida) to enjoy the holidays with her family.

Filename: BNDL22SAW_51 (8678)

76 pics available in 25,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X764 - 1600X1101

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_51.zip

HaveADick

Autumn And Kathy

Click to preview

About:

Autumn and "Russian" Kathy were teamed at our London studio to videotape this cock straightening segment of Bosom Buddies #3. This still set from that video was originally published in November 2000 Voluptuous Magazine. This is the complete pictorial. Kathy is the aggressive type who loves pussy just like another of Autumn's Lezzie lust mates, the famous German bust model Chloe Vevrier. Kathy can lick cunt day and night. She found Autumn's pussy just to her taste. Autumn learned that a strap-on dildo can help out two women who have no men around.

Filename: 052_Autumn_And_Kathy (AutumnJade_3965)

60 pics available in 18,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X701 - 1600X1120

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_052.zip

HaveADick

Black Is The New Pink

Click to preview

About:

You've probably seen those trendy tee-shirts that proclaim "Pink Is The New Black?" That slogan is everywhere. Well, on Kerry, black is the new pink. Kerry herself says her favorite colors are pink and black, and her favorite nail color is pink. In this set, her hair is coal black. But enough of this existential banter. The best of all is fleshtone, as in no clothes.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_052

73 pics available in 27 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X791 - 1600X1056

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_052.zip