Big Boobs Millionaire - Curvy Tits, Big Ass

HaveADick

SaRenna: Devil Woman

Click to preview

About:

Here at SaRenna's World, we never rest in our quest to bring SaRenna fans an ever more enticing, exciting, and erotic selection of her photos. Your letters confirm that we are on the right path. As Scott writes, "I want my SaRenna Lee seductive, luscious, and provocative, not flipped, freeze dried, and tacked to a scientist's specimen board." Scott, SaRenna hears you. What could be more provocative than SaRenna as a sexy devil woman ready to make you think naughty, naughty thoughts? Admit it, guys, your boner's burning with desire. Your schwanz is ready to shoot flames. You'd sell your soul to have Sarenna pull your tail. What is it about a woman in red that makes a man lose all self control? When that woman is the incomparable SaRenna Lee, the sound of fleshpoles launching guygoo is heard around the globe. SaRenna men, this one's for you.

Filename: BNDL22SAW_72 (7295)

40 pics available in 8,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X761 - 1600X1091

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_72.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

HaveADick

Bent Out Of Shape

Click to preview

About:

Autumn can get her body into pretzel positions for hot fucking poses, so a little yoga action was simple and easy. There's Hatha Yoga and there's Kriya Yoga. We call this Booba Yoga. This is yoga designed for big-titted country gals. "Shucks, I can do this with my eyes closed," Autumn says with a laugh. Pose 16 and 54 are fantastic for rear end access. Notice how Autumn gets her butt up by holding her ankles in picture 16. Poses 18-21 are what the yogis call the Piledriver. Autumn is a champ at this. Now that's talent. "You talk a little fuck doll into getting into this position, you can give her the fucking banging of her life," says Yogi Boobananda, one of our consultants. "But it won't be easy. A chick's gotta be in fucking great shape to do it."

Filename: 073_Bent_Out_Of_Shape (AutumnJade_10751)

56 pics available in 19,2 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X736 - 1600X1160

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_073.zip

HaveADick

Flat Mate

Click to preview

About:

Picture Kerry walking around her flat semi-dressed like this. A simple wardrobe but smashing. A lacey bra and panties, a collared dress shirt and mules. Simple and sexy. Just the kind of sweet little nothing you'd want to see Kerry wearing when she greets you as you get home from another miserable day at work. You wouldn't be having a miserable evening, that's for sure.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_073

66 pics available in 21,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X790 - 1600X1066

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_073.zip

HaveADick

SaRenna Easter Bunny

Click to preview

About:

No matter what the season is, we enjoy seeing SaRenna dressed as a cute spring bunny. She's brought her basket of goodies too. What's in it? Grab your mouse and start hopping through the photos. SaRenna looks tasty in just a bra and high heels. And the bunny ears. Shot at the SCORE Studio, this set was lensed against a plain white background, so much the better to focus on the important things in life. Like SaRenna's wonderland of a body!

Filename: BNDL22SAW_73 (7292)

36 pics available in 6,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X787 - 1600X1231

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_73.zip

HaveADick

Genitals Prefer Autumn

Click to preview

About:

Imagine Marilyn Monroe with a dildo. Yo, wait a minute! You mean you don't know Marilyn Monroe? Well, you know Autumn-Jade, Jack, and you know you're here to get a funky hunk of spunk-busting boob action. So on with the show! Autumn is a huge fan of Marilyn: she collects books about her, pictures of her and has all her movies on tape or DVD. This was one shoot Autumn-Jade really wanted to do and wow, she delivers! Miss A-J evokes the Hollywood sex goddess in a set so torrid she nearly set the studio on fire. Y'see, it's that friction thing Autumn gets going when she works the plastic pecker into her world-class quim. So don't get the idea this is some foo-foo excuse for the meat-beating extravaganzas you expect from our Miss Autumn. Nossirrreeee. This is a one hundred per cent stone-to-the-bone striptease and dildorama from America's favorite your favorite Autumn-Jade. Give the lady a big hand. On your dick, that is.

Filename: 074_Genitals_Prefer_Autumn (AutumnJade_10753)

65 pics available in 18 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X747 - 1600X1147

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_074.zip

HaveADick

Breastman's Choice

Click to preview

About:

Kerry's great DVD Busty Kerry Marie 2 is now on sale at a super-low price! The smart and sexy episodes are "A Day With Kerry," "Good Nurse Kerry," "Kerry Corner," "Girl Talk: Kerry & Missy," "Under Construction" and "Pecker Inspector." The bonus extra videos are "Shower," "Boobs On The Glass," and footage of Kerry posing for still pictorials called "Maid To Order," "F-Cup Dominatrix," "Kerry & Missy," and "The Bride Busts Out." A slide show of photos is included. Get your copy from the eBoobStore.com while it lasts.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_074

60 pics available in 21,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X762 - 1600X1053

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_074.zip

HaveADick

SaRenna: Nude Year Resolutions

Click to preview

About:

What could be better after a merry XXXmas, than to have your balls jingled by SaRenna Lee? SaRenna's here to help you make your Nude Year's Resolutions and get off with a bang namely, the sound of your flesh firecracker exploding as you enjoy this boobzapoppin' set from Miss SaRenna. Resolution number one: you will visit SaRenna's site daily. Resolution number two: you will complete your collection of SaRenna DVDs, not to mention all her SCORE Magazine appearances (just click to go to the eBoobstore.com). First, sit back, lube up your meatstick, and jack into the New Year as SaRenna blows you a big wet kiss, jiggles her jugs, tweaks her titties, shakes her booty and spreads her pussy for you, Mistah, you! The SCORE Group wishes SaRenna, her friends and family a Happy New Year...

Filename: BNDL22SAW_74 (8680)

61 pics available in 16,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X787 - 1600X1050

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_74.zip

HaveADick

Doing The Dildo Twist

Click to preview

About:

Autumn-Jade never stops amazing us. And she never stops thrilling the men who capture her on film. "One of the most fun things about shooting Autumn is having my face five inches from her concha. I feel like I'm in heaven. Still, it's tough to be a men's magazine photographer. I have to go home to beat off several times a day," says our ace lensman. This photo set was particularly challenging for both shooter and model. "Autumn is very playful," out camera guy tells us. "She is always suggesting new ways to pose so she can excite her fans even more." As you'll see, gentlemen, A-J twists herself here into shapes you've never imagined as she and Mister Dildo do the ramalamadingdong. But she never gets arty or foo-foo. Miss Autumn knows what we wanna see: her fabulous floppers, those incredible legs spread wide, that juicy twat and her fragrant browneye. Now that's jizzbiz!

Filename: 075_Doing_The_Dildo_Twist (AutumnJade_10535)

74 pics available in 30,6 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X749 - 1600X1121

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_075.zip

HaveADick

Busty Nude Year

Click to preview

About:

Kerry probably stayed home on New Year's Eve. Let's all wish her a very happy and successful year ahead. She's been living a lower-key life these days than when she first started. She doesn't do the Sunday Sport strip tours anymore or run around on holidays in Greece, flashing her tits and partying late at the nightspots there. Now she's more apt to curl up with a good novel and get to sleep early. It's a shame there are no more Potter books being written. Harry was her favorite. If she ever met Daniel Radcliffe, she'd faint. He's probably not a tit man, anyway.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_075

73 pics available in 24,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1066

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_075.zip

HaveADick

SaRenna Witch

Click to preview

About:

Boo! Scared ya, didn't she? Not really, because you'll never meet a nicer witch than SaRenna. She's the good witch of SCORE and she's here to make your Hallo Weenie a big one. So your doorbell rings. You open it and there she is, in all her glory. "Trick or treat!" she says sweetly. What do you do? But where's SaRenna's broomstick? Sorry, boys, she doesn't do maid service. That's for another pictorial. However, SaRenna did bring her kitty, as you'll see shortly. She'll also play with her pumpkins if you're nice.

Filename: BNDL22SAW_75 (7294)

38 pics available in 10,9 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X757 - 1600X1073

Click to download:

BNDL22SAW_75.zip

HaveADick

Autumn:Getting Corked

Click to preview

About:

Autumn-Jade is like a fine wine. With every taste, she just gets better. Wait a minute! Are we talkin' bout Autumn-Jade here? "Well, I do like wine a whole bunch. When I'm with my friends we like to go for picnics with wine and cheese and we have a real good time." So is Miss Autumn an oenophile? "Honey, don't you go usin' those twenty-dollar words! I like wine and that's that." Well, when we had the chance to photograph Autumn in this wonderful wine cellar, she just popped her cork. This is vintage A-J, her fabulous floppers, award-winning ass and lickable legs displayed as only she can. And wouldntcha know it, we had Mr. Dildo along for the ride. Autumn was only too happy to show us the proper technique for putting the cork back in the bottle. "Don't just shove it in," she said as Mr. Dildo disappeared into her juicy slit, "Make sure you slide it in nice and slow so it stays in there." Autumn, here's a toast to you!

Filename: 076_Autumn_Getting_Corked (AutumnJade_10754)

64 pics available in 24,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X761 - 1600X1135

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_076.zip

HaveADick

Jiggle Belle

Click to preview

About:

The girl you'd want to see under your tree in this Xmas costume. Would you ever need anything else in your life? She would be the greatest gift of all. Kerry could walk into any pub in England and get free drinks all night wearing that costume. "It's actually quite funny, this business about having big boobs that guys love," Kerry once said. In some places, if you flash your boobs, you get into clubs for free and get free drinks."

Filename: BNDL10BKM_076

73 pics available in 26,6 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X796 - 1600X1062

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_076.zip

HaveADick

Battle Of The Showgirls

Click to preview

About:

Autumn-Jade teamed up with Bobbie Roxxs, Phoenix K. and Kaylee O'Toole for a beachside "Battle of the Showgirls" held June, 1999 at The Masters club in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. One of the sponsors was Exotic Dancer magazine, creators of the annual Exotic Dancer Expo. Games of combat included volleyball and a tug of war. Photos from this pictorial were published in the Holiday '99 edition of SCORE. The rest of the weekend included a dance contest inside the club featuring a wide variety of exotic dancers. Bobbie and Phoenix have dropped out of sight while Kaylee teaches exotic dancing to aspiring newbies.

Filename: 077_Battle_Of_The_Showgirls (AutumnJade_5011)

77 pics available in 38,9 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1075

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_077.zip

HaveADick

Pinch A Boobie

Click to preview

About:

This is the type of outfit Kerry would be wearing if you saw her shopping in a department store. The fact is she could look sexy in a potato sack. Don't stare for more than a fleeting second if you're with another woman because you'll get smacked upside your head. We've seen it happen. Perhaps the top would not be happen. Kerry is very proud of her body and her boobs and she feels that the human form is a work of beauty. In Kerry's case, it is.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_077

75 pics available in 23,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X777 - 1600X1043

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_077.zip

HaveADick

You Bet She's Wet

Click to preview

About:

Picture this: Autumn-Jade gets into the shower wearing a sheer pink top. She get wet, real wet. Now she looks like somebody popped a bubble gum bubble all over her. There's an idea. Autumn likes it too: she starts playing and pulling that sticky top on and off as she mashes her mams.The water's running all over her, dripping off those eraser-hard nipple tips as she drips girl-goo from between her legs. She climbs all over the shower stall, spreading her legs and her butt, trying to hose her naughty self down as she gets hotter and hotter. "This is just too excitin'," she says. "I'm gettin' so horny doin' this! Where's my toy?" Fortunately, we make sure Mr. Dildo's always standing by and ready for action. And boy, does he gets a workout from Autumn this time. Autumn drives him into every sweet spot like there's no tomorrow!

Filename: 078_You_Bet_She's_Wet (AutumnJade_9510)

83 pics available in 18,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X764 - 1600X1080

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_078.zip

HaveADick

Kerry Ready For Beddy

Click to preview

About:

One of the more interesting stories that invoked Kerry Marie's name is about a guy who wanted images of Kerry painted on his Honda Z50 mini-bike. He went to a custom air-brush artist, based in Toronto, Canada, and gave him three images of Kerry to render on the fuel tank of the bike. Now that's what we call a Kerry Man. Over the years, fans have sent in their paintings of Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Chloe Verier, Minka and Merilyn Sakova but we don't recall anyone ever rendering his version of Kerry Marie although we're positive plenty of artists have used Kerry's pictures as their guide for their personal work. After all, she's one of the most alluring girls in big-boobed modeling history and that ever-smiling face is very man-pleasing.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_078

67 pics available in 18,9 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X792 - 1600X1066

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_078.zip

HaveADick

The Nasty Squirting Cock-Toy

Click to preview

About:

Hooo-eeee!! Lookin' at Autumn-Jade wrapped in sheer black is enough to send our splooge into the stratosphere. Once again Autumn demonstrates why she's one of the leading ladies of the Boob Brotherhood. One: a warm, friendly smile she really is happy to see you. Two: the finest fleshpuppies ever to adorn a female body. Three: a winning attitude A-J knocks your rocks right out of your jock sock with pose after provocative pose that'll have you hammering your fuckhose. Thank the geeks who invented the Internet, and the geeks who work at SCORE's Web team for putting Autumn's boobastic balloons in your face. She gives 'em a major mashing just for you. "When you lick your computer screen, just be watchin' that there static electricity, " she cautions. That's our Autumn: Always thinking of her guys. And she even brought along her squirting fuck toy. She has a great jack. You have one too.

Filename: 079_The_Nasty_Squirting_Cock-Toy (AutumnJade_9503)

52 pics available in 18,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X754 - 1600X1176

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_079.zip

HaveADick

Floor Work

Click to preview

About:

The mattress is a bit low on the floor but Kerry Marie's up for it. Or should we say down for it. December 9th was Kerry's birthday. "I love birthdays but not especially getting older!" Kerry has said, echoing what all chicks say on their birthdays. Kerry, you're not getting older, you're getting bustier! The problem with December birthdays is that people think they can get away with one gift for the birthday and for Christmas.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_079

80 pics available in 26,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X779 - 1600X1038

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_079.zip

HaveADick

Autumn Sexy Tuxedo

Click to preview

About:

Showtime, gentlemen, and what a showgirl. Put your hands together for Miss Autumn-Jade! This little lady is gonna put on some kinda show for you! Show her boobs, show pussy, show her butt. Guaranteed to make your bone go baddabing! You're gonna dance in your pants. "Actually, I studied tap dance when I was a little girl," Autumn tells us. "But when my boobs started to grow I had to stop because they were just bouncing all over the place." There's nothing like a little soft shoe from a boob-intensive babe like Autumn to put some steel in your shaft. She knows that a daily dose of Vitamin Boob is essential to the well-being of a man. So feel free to beat your meat regularly to Autumn-Jade. It feels good, and it's good for you. Jack well, and live long!

Filename: 080_Autumn_Sexy_Tuxedo (AutumnJade_10532)

59 pics available in 18,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X737 - 1600X1115

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_080.zip

HaveADick

Deep Cleavage

Click to preview

About:

More Kerry Marie factoids: "I love football. I support Portsmouth. I also love watching England." "My favorite actors are Robert DeNiro, David Jason, Brad Pitt and Robin Williams. I do not like Nicholas Cage, Adam Sandler or Jim Carey." "My fav perfume is Yves Saint Laurent Babydoll. It reminds me of the summer." "What's in my handbag? Lots of things: make-up, tissues, nail files, my purse and letters."

Filename: BNDL10BKM_080

72 pics available in 18 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1066

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_080.zip