Big Boobs Millionaire - Curvy Tits, Big Ass

HaveADick

In The Office

Click to preview

About:

This busty secretary pictorial is one of Kerry's earliest photo sessions, produced in September, 1998. It was never published in any SCORE or Voluptuous magazine. From the very start, Kerry's ability to relate to the viewer and to project both physical sex appeal and emotional charm is evident. The camera loves her.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_097

75 pics available in 17,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X775 - 1600X1064

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_097.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

HaveADick

Kerry And Jessica

Click to preview

About:

One of two early Kerry Marie pictorials (the other set is Kerry and Lorna Morgan), this spread pairs Kerry with the magnificent Jessica Turner, one of Kerry's closest mates. They both emerged on the scene around the same time in 1998, which marked a turning point in SCORE magazine. The cosmetically enhanced girls were retiring in droves, resulting in greater emphasis on finding girls termed "The Supernaturals," the curvy, shapely, pretty girl with exceptionally big, beautiful breasts. Rare prizes. As in the Lorna set, there is girly-girl kissing, breast kissing, highly eroticized touching and embracing, but no hardcore sexual acts.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_098

50 pics available in 15,2 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X765 - 1600X1049

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_098.zip

HaveADick

Kerry And Lorna

Click to preview

About:

One of two pictorials lensed early in Kerry's modeling career, this shoot was produced in Algarve, Portugal in a villa that was the location for the video On Location Portugal and Busty Euro Babes. Kerry and her good mate Lorna Morgan are sensational-looking, and while it is not a true girl-girl in the strictest sense of the term, it is still a very boobalicious experience. Kerry and Lorna would bond again in the videos On Location Key Largo and Bouncing Boobs (not on DVD but available as a web download in Scoreland.com).

Filename: BNDL10BKM_099

65 pics available in 12,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X772 - 1600X1059

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_099.zip

HaveADick

Dangerous When Wet

Click to preview

About:

Look out! Wet girl straight ahead. You are cordially invited to witness Kerry from all angles as she places her torso under the cooling spray of H2O. Then to heat up the water, she directs the showerhead directly on her succulent British snatch and winky. All of this should send you directly to an icy shower yourself.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_100

61 pics available in 16,6 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X778 - 1600X1056

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_100.zip

HaveADick

Foxy Lady

Click to preview

About:

In the 1920s and '30s, foxy lady became an American slang term for a sly or shrewd female. In the late '60s and '70s, foxy became a complimentary adjective for an attractive, sexy woman. The Door's first album in 1967 featured the song "Twentieth Century Fox." Jimi Hendrix's' "Foxy Lady" is a true classic of rock. Pam Grier starred in 1974's Foxy Brown. The 1980 movie Foxes starred Jodie Foster and Cherie Currie. Today the word foxy is disco-dated, but, ya know, Kerry is doing some justice to that little tank top so she just may revive the word. Where are her roller-boogie skates? We'll have to settle for the little white socks and high-heeled sandals. Everything is retro today anyway. Whatever the fashion police have on the ready, a pair of big, fine knockers will never go out of style in any decade. We swear this by the boob gods.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_101

79 pics available in 25,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1233

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_101.zip

HaveADick

Black Dress

Click to preview

About:

"Nice body. Great voice. Looked great in the DVD On Location Key Largo. If you have not seen it, get it! Kerry and Lorna Morgan's scene will send you to hell!" posted JP on the Internet Movie Database. "Kerry Marie is incredibly gorgeous and sexy and she has gotten more beautiful as she has put on a few extra pounds in recent years," concurs another J.P. And H.C. posts: "Even now, every time we see her we can hardly believe her great beauty! And that's not even considering her breasts! Yes, she has taken, and is still taking, the big-boob lovers' world by storm, and we love her!" Here, here! Hip, hip, hoorah for Kerry Marie!

Filename: BNDL10BKM_102

65 pics available in 15,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X795 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_102.zip

HaveADick

Warehouse

Click to preview

About:

When a SCORE shipping department employee calls in sick, Kerry is the first to lend a hand in unloading SCORE Group magazines. We're not saying that the rest of us are lazy, but these boxes weigh a friggin' ton and a lot of us have spinal problems and hernias, so we have to be careful about lifting. Kerry is a doll and is always ready to pitch in. In fact, she often rings us from home, asking if any employees have called off so she can take the train into London and spend the day at our warehouse. If that's not dedication, nothing is.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_103

72 pics available in 15,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X789 - 1920X1080

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_103.zip

HaveADick

Bed Are Not For Sleeping

Click to preview

About:

"I must buy my bras from special shops. Sometimes I can go directly to a good shop when I am in London. I also buy bras on the Net but I much prefer to buy them in person so I can get a proper fitting by an experienced bra lady. It is not fun to get a bra in the post and have to return it by post with a letter because it hurts to wear when the straps cut into my shoulders or the cups are too uncomfortable. I think I usually own about 10 or 12 bras at any one time. They wear out fast as you can imagine. What makes it even more difficult is that my boobs keep getting bigger! I wear a bra everyday for general support. In this photo shoot, I'm not wearing a bra. I hope you don't mind! I guess I talked so much about bras because I was just looking at the Bra Saleslady video I did!"

Filename: BNDL10BKM_104

72 pics available in 15,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X793 - 1600X1071

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_104.zip

HaveADick

Ripped Away

Click to preview

About:

Some sensational images from unusual angles and perspectives plus the stark red background and Kerry's ripping body stocking make this a very memorable pictorial. The high-angled shots (looking down) are terrific views of Kerry's always spectacular body. You'll make this one of your favorite photo sets.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_105

72 pics available in 23,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X784 - 1600X1066

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_105.zip

HaveADick

Hole In The Wall

Click to preview

About:

Based on the notorious video called Hole In The Wall, this matching still set has a lurid, bizarre tone as our damsel comes across a mysterious "glory hole" through which two "cocks" emerge for Kerry to get on her knees and play with in blow-by-blow detail. This is probably the closest that Kerry will ever come to giving a blowjob on camera. The sleazy lighting and and the claustrophobic camera angles add to the moodiness. The fact that it's Kerry and not any one of a zillion web chicks is what drives this pictorial.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_106

64 pics available in 14,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X793 - 1600X1066

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_106.zip

HaveADick

Cornered In The Kitchen

Click to preview

About:

"My favorite books at the moment are the Harry Potter books. Don't laugh! I like quite a wide variety of actors and movies. My fav movie of all time is Goodfellas. Joe Pesci is very frightening. My favorite actors are Robert De Niro, David Jason, Brad Pitt and Robin Williams. I do not like Nicholas Cage, Adam Sandler or Jim Carrey. I love the bands Travis, Blur, Abba and The Carpenters. I love the singers Robbie Williams, Rod Stewart, Kylie and Madonna. Robbie is not well known in the U.S. and Canada but in the U.K. he is a star."

Filename: BNDL10BKM_107

63 pics available in 14,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1185X800 - 1600X1079

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_107.zip

HaveADick

For Fashion

Click to preview

About:

Kerry loves travelling. She's travelled to Key Largo, Portugal and Spain with SCORE. On her own she loves to holiday in popular vacation places like Spain, Greece, Turkey, Florida, and other sunny climes where she can tan and relax. It makes up for living in chilly, rainy England.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_108

67 pics available in 18,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X791 - 1600X1066

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_108.zip

HaveADick

All In Red

Click to preview

About:

What type of reading material does Kerry like? "My favorite mags are Heat, Now and Hello. I love to read The Sun and the News Of The World newspapers. I like the gossip! I can't help it. But my fav naughty magazines are SCORE and Voluptuous. Cause they have the hottest girls!"

Filename: BNDL10BKM_109

73 pics available in 20,9 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1066

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_109.zip

HaveADick

Green Dress

Click to preview

About:

This Kerry photo set is an early pictorial lensed in London in 1999. If you've been a Kerry fan since the beginning (February 1999 Voluptuous magazine), it's hard to believe how fast the years are moving. "I was a C-cup when I was 16 years-old," Kerry says. "Then when I was 17, I went up to a D. When I was coming up to 18, I was an E. Then I went from an E cup straight to an F. But big-breasts don't run in my family. My sisters aren't really that big-breasted. One's a C and one's an A, so they're annoyed with me. I did think about getting a breast reduction before I started modeling but the scars they leave are just awful." Thank the boob gods that Kerry never did that!

Filename: BNDL10BKM_110

60 pics available in 14,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X804 - 1600X1093

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_110.zip

HaveADick

Bouncing Boobs

Click to preview

About:

That's quite a crew! Superheroines all! If you don't recognize the photos, that's because they were never released until now. Kerry, Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Lorna Morgan and the all-purpose Russian hottie Kathy visit the London Motor Show, square off in a ring and work-out at the gym. Made in 1999, video from all of these activities was incorporated into the British SCORE movie Bouncing Boobs, now out of production.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_111

120 pics available in 44 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X777 - 1600X1057

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_111.zip

HaveADick

Detective Magazine Bondage

Click to preview

About:

If there's a damsel worthy of being helpless and in distress, it's Kerry Marie. Tying up a woman is very hard work. By the time the studio staff finished photographing her in this rare pictorial, Kerry had completely learned the ropes. They did a nice job keeping her cleavage unblocked. Kerry didn't have that much to say about this detective bondage shoot that was inspired by the American true crime magazines of the '60s and '70s. It was difficult speaking with a gag covering her mouth.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_112

37 pics available in 18,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_112.zip

HaveADick

Divan Diva

Click to preview

About:

Kerry said that she'd studied massage therapy back home in the UK, which immediately conjured up images that we won't describe here. She went to a school for it and wore a white uniform, not unlike a nurse or one of those health club girls in a James Bond movie. Kerry was very conscientious about her studies and received a diploma or certificate or whatever they call it when you pass a hands-on course. Almost all of her classmates were females and they would practice their techniques on each other. Boy, we wish we could have gotten video of that but they probably would have thrown us out of the building.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_113

69 pics available in 19,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1184X762 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_113.zip

HaveADick

Braless In Pink

Click to preview

About:

As mentioned earlier, Kerry is not dancing anymore in the Sunday Sport newspaper calvacade, taking the buses to nightclubs all over the U.K. with other British showbirds. "I prefer the modeling because the dancing is quite hard work and when I travel the country all the time, the hours are long and I'm away from home quite a bit. Dancing is quite tiring and draining. And the money, sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. At least with modeling you always know what you're gonna get."

Filename: BNDL10BKM_114

74 pics available in 21,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X796 - 1600X1054

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_114.zip

HaveADick

Pink Nighty

Click to preview

About:

Voted Voluptuous magazine Model of the Year for 2003, Kerry was the first runner-up for the Voluptuous Model of the Year Award 2007 which went to Australia's Angela White. The readers and web members have not forgotten Kerry! Angela first modeled at 18 in 2003 and has been a big fan of Kerry's since Angela first collected and read SCORE and Voluptuous magazines. Maybe one day she'll meet Kerry in the flesh! Who knows...She's already met Kerry's good mate, Lorna Morgan in the SCORE DVD Big-Boob Paradise. They even shared a bed!

Filename: BNDL10BKM_115

78 pics available in 22,2 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X794 - 1600X1083

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_115.zip

HaveADick

Short Shorts

Click to preview

About:

Please note the purple toenail polish. Very sexy! Woof! The Studio wouldn't let Kerry out when they saw her in these Daisy Dukes cut-off jeans shorts, Lucite platform stripper shoes and Gypsy-style top. Those legs! Those breasts! Every guy who saw her would get blue balls. The risk of causing a road accident was too great. Anyone driving by and seeing Kerry like this would have driven up a tree. This is the big problem with super-stacked beauties like Kerry. Well, not a problem. So, anyway, they decided to shoot this one in the Studio where the population of Miami could be protected from themselves and their animalistic desires. Thanks, Kerry!

Filename: BNDL10BKM_116

66 pics available in 22 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1801X1200

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_116.zip