Bikinicide...the Tara Reid Thread

yogurtbrain

Gonna try and run the gammit here: from the brink of being an "it-girl" to today.

Presumably, somewhere it went bad...

Did it go bad? How bad did it go? Was it really all that bad?

and somewhere along the line, an offer for a foray into the hardcore, x-rated scene...:oops: well, maybe just a scene.:p

wow...:)

yogurtbrain

This silver number has always been good to Tara.

On the plus side, Tara has always (imho) had impeccable taste in bikinis - even if she didn't fill 'em out...um...impeccably. o_O:confused:

yogurtbrain

Unless you were around to see Tara during the American Pie / Josie & the Pussycats days (we're talking 1999 - 2002 roughly), you dont know how smokin' hot this girl was back in the day. I wish there was more Tara content from back then. Mostly what we have are smaller, heavily 'shopped pics. Beach candids circa 2000 are hard to find.

Tara was easily among the hottest girls of the era IMHO...very girl next door and very 90's.

yogurtbrain

I'm gonna speculate here...based on the 2000-era pics, Tara may never have had a spectacular ass...although there are some petite chicks who do. I've just never seen any pics of Tara displaying a really nice, round booty.:confused:

Serena South...great ass!

Tara...
...not so much:(

Last edited by a moderator:

yogurtbrain

This sounded like a heck of a good idea to me. Not sure if it was Vivid or whomever, but the offer came around the end of 2015. In some places, it was reported the offer was around $1 million. For whatever reason, we never got to see Mr Luckycock :p unwrap that red number above and bang away on a horny Tara at a New Years Eve Party:D...oh well, life goes on:(

Last edited by a moderator: