Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 2001 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Abigail - outdoors in thigh bands

Remember Abigail's Casting? How perfect she was in the little white My-Steel hip belt with the gold thigh bands? I immediately told her she had to come back for a Chastity Deal! She looked so good in her white chastity gear!
Well, she has been back last weekend and as you may have noticed, the weather was absolutely great! A weekend Chastity Deal with this pretty girl and some sunny weather, it was a great time! Abigail was locked in the same gear she wore last July straight after arriving at my place, her tiny white My-Steel and a pair of gold thigh bands with white trim. I attached the thigh bands to the crotch of her belt so they would stay firmly in place. Abigail was wearing a little black dress and heels, not really suitable for going for a walk, but I just wanted her to go out in the sun in her gear!
Maybe I shouldn't have picked a field for her to walk in her high heels, but Abigail didn't seem to mind much. She was excited to be back, but a little unsure if she could do an entire weekend in this restricting gear. She realised she had to finish this Chastity Deal to get any prize money, so she tried to stay positive and did her best to get used to the belt and thigh bands. It's been a while since I did a Deal with thigh bands I think, and it is always fun to see a girl trying to adjust her way of walking and sitting.
With this beautiful weather and a girl in white chastity, it was a great weekend. I hope you will enjoy the gorgeous pics and video of Abigail, it's so nice the winter is over and I can take the girls outdoors again! Stay tuned for more updates from Abigail's weekend Deal!

Filesize: 613 MB
Duration: 00:05:40
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Tiffany Watson - Blonde Bound And Blaised 3

Filesize: 182 MB
Duration: 00:11:45
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 2000 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Tiffany Watson - Blonde Bound And Blaised 4

Filesize: 146 MB
Duration: 00:09:26
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 1999 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Training The Slut 1

Filesize: 312 MB
Duration: 00:11:28
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 3500 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lilly Taped and Mummified - Part 2

As told by Lilly: Now that I'm more effectively gagged, the man in the lab coat starts using the same purple bandage to further secure me to the post. He starts at my feet and starts working his way up. Soon my entire body except my feet and tits are completely mummified, and I can't move an inch. He disappears into the shadows once again, but I know he's near as I can hear the clicking of the camera again. He returns and removes my gag. What a relief... that gag was brutal! He immediately shoves a fuzzy tube in my mouth. Now that I think about it, it was probably a short paint roller. It just barely fits and completely forces my mouth open. He now wraps my entire head with the purple bandage and then adds black tape as well. He then gives some attention to my tits, the only part of me exposed. He clamps my nipples. He steps away and I hear the camera clicking away again. He takes the clamps off, but he's not done with my poor tits yet. He starts slapping them with what feels like a thin spatula. He eventually unwraps my head and walks off leaving me bound and with the tube in my mouth. He switches off the lights and I am left in darkness. That's the last thing I remember before I wake up.

Filesize: 247 MB
Duration: 00:11:01
Resolution: 640x480

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Training The Slut 2

Filesize: 349 MB
Duration: 00:12:50

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Abigail - still locked

Abigail did not really understand the Chastity Deal I guess, because she was panicking a little bit when she tried to get comfortable on the bed. She called me to come upstairs and said she had a problem. Abigail needed to go to the toilet. She thought she had lost her Deal now and she was debating if she would stay locked or ask me to unbelt her for the toilet, losing all of the prize money.
She felt really bad she wasn't going to make it, but I told her she could have a little toilet break. Abigail was very happy to hear that! She couldn't believe she could actually have a small break to use the toilet. It was actually in her contract, but I don't think the girls read all of that. For the more experienced girls, I will normally allow only one toilet break a day. If they want any more, they will have to pee through the perforated shield, that's what it's for after all.
But with Abigail, it's her first Deal so I was a bit more lenient. She needs to get used to the belt, that's all I wanted for the weekend. The thigh bands were hard enough already, especially for a first time, but I thought they looked so good at her Casting I just couldn't resist. I was also thinking about adding a chastity bra for the last day of this weekend Deal, even though I don't have any with white trim. Find out next time to see if I did that!

Filesize: 559 MB
Duration: 00:05:08

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Training The Slut 3

Filesize: 356 MB
Duration: 00:13:06

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Tristan Kingsley Ann Marie Rios And Franchezka Valentina

Filesize: 115 MB
Duration: 00:06:58
Resolution: 856x480
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 2193 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 99.6 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Chloe Toy Air Hostess To Sex Slave

Filesize: 398 MB
Duration: 00:10:26

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

I Pet, Tape, Gag, and Excercise for My Safa Pet - Part 1

Safa stands neck roped with her wrists tied separately behind her back. It's not long before I arrive to play with my new pet. I clasp one hand over her mouth as I grope her and slap her ass. I then grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. After I tire of playing with her I vetwrap and tape her wrists to her upper arms. I untie her other arm and it gets the same treatment. I untie her neck rope and put her in a chair. I then vetwrap and tape her ankles to her thighs. A gag is next. Safa pet is harness ball gagged tightly. I grope her a bit more before I strap a make shift collar around her neck. I manhandle her a bit more before I leave her.

Filesize: 452 MB
Duration: 00:20:13

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

I Pet, Tape, Gag, and Excercise for My Safa Pet - Part 2

I lift Safa off the chair and onto the floor on her knees and elbows. I tie a length of rope to her collar and then through the D-ring on top of her harness gag. I tie it to the run stretched above. I tell her to start crawling. She does her best, but she is not very good at it. She really struggles as she walks on all fours. I eventually remove the rope from the run and use it as a leash. I turn her around and lead her back to the start position. She is really having a hard time now and you can tell by the way she is moaning and screaming. I added a little bit of commentary by Safa at the end of the clip.

Filesize: 244 MB
Duration: 00:11:01

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lilly Taped and Mummified - Part 1

As told by Lilly: The man in the white lab coat came and visited me again last night. Pitch black and then all of a sudden a light clicks on. I'm standing with a rope around my neck tied to an overhead beam. I can do nothing as a ball is strapped in my mouth, and my wrists have been bound behind my back with tape. I'm wearing pantyhose, but the weird thing is that I'm wearing them as a shirt as well. I stand and try and make noise, but I'm all alone. THEN, all of a sudden the man comes out of the shadows. It's the same man in the white lab coat that had me in the strait jacket the night before. I wonder what he has planned for me tonight. He runs his hands over my body, but quickly starts taping me up. He completely tapes me up from the waist down. I can't see much, but from what I can tell it looks quite pretty. He must like it as well, because I hear him clicking off some pics. Soon, to my relief, he cuts my neckrope. The man never says much, but he orders me to turn around. I obey, but its extremely hard with my legs so tightly bound. He then makes me hop. I hop forward and then he orders me to hop to a post. I obey again. Once at the post I am taped to it. He cuts away the nylon around my tits and then tapes them up as well. They look like missiles when he's done with them. He disappears into the shadows once again as I struggle and mmmpph taped to the post. He eventually comes back. He removes the ball in my mouth and immediately clasps his hand over my mouth. He has a roll of flexible bandage that he wraps around my head and through my mouth. He continues wrapping and then starts making wraps around the post, securing my head to it. As if that wasn't enough, he uses the black tape as well. This makes the gag tighter yet! I've got to go but there's more, I'll tell you the rest later.

Filesize: 453 MB
Duration: 00:20:10
Resolution: 640x480

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy