Mixed Bondaged Babes

SaintSaint

Little Caprice - Posture Fiddle

Little Caprice is lying on the floor in a chastity belt. Her feet are locked together by metal cuffs and she is ball gagged. She is locked into a posture fiddle which is chained to a metal post in the ground. She struggles to pull herself up. Eventually with the use of the chain she manages to get herself into a sitting position. She continues to struggle in frustration while unsuccessfully attempting to get the ball gag out of her mouth.

Filesize: 348 MB
Duration: 00:03:59
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Maintenance Man Finally Has Enough of the Cock Tease Gym Rat - Part 3

The Man ties a length of rope into Wenona's hair before he nose hooks her and then distorts her face with a dental retractor. Once again he gets the mirror out so she can look at herself. She does not seem as interested as she usually does at the gym. The retractor comes out and is soon replaced with a large black squishy ball, after her elbows are tightly tied. She really moans when the clover clamps are applied to her nipples. The ball is taped in, before more nose hooks are added. Those nipples have been poking through her sweaty gym attire for years... just begging for clamps. Small twine is tied to the clamps and then pulled tight to the floor. Wenona yelps as her nipples are stretched and tied off. Her hands are wrapped with black tape, before her feet are taped to the chair legs, rendering Wenona completely secure and immobilized. He enjoys watching her tremble as she lets out long continuous moans trying to deal with the tight bondage and clamps. Eventually he gets out his camera and starts taking pics to share with the other members of the gym. After he has enough, he turns out the lights and leaves Wenona. I added some behind the scenes footage of Wenona talking about this scene and also a preview of what I had planned, but didn't end up doing.

Filesize: 727 MB
Duration: 00:32:11
Resolution: 1280x720

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Rosie is back!

Remember cute Rosie? She only did 1 shoot two years ago and then she disappeared. But we got her back, and she is still as cute as ever! She just makes us want to use lots of metal on her, just because it is such a nice contrast with her cuteness! Here we go: full chastity outfit and locked collar, and our own creation: the Wonder Cuffs! Rosie looks absolutely stunning in this much metal! Her eyes can get almost anyone to do anything, but she couldn't quite convince us to let her go. It's hard to resist her cuteness, but we did it: here is Rosie in full metal, struggling in the Wonder Cuffs! Enjoy!

Filesize: 363 MB
Duration: 00:04:10

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Maintenance Man Finally Has Enough of the Cock Tease Gym Rat - Part 1

It is all about Wenona, at least that's what she thinks. She hangs out in the gym constantly looking at herself in the mirrors. She struts around making fun of other unfit members, bending over in front of them while they are lifting heavy weights, and always being a cock tease. The maintenance man at the gym has finally had it and decides to teach her a valuable lesson. Wenona finds herself in the back of his truck bound and gagged. The ride takes forever, because they are headed out to the middle of nowhere for some privacy. Once they arrive at the Man's workshop, Wenona is released from her hogtie. She is manhandled and groped before she has to hop a long ways to the entrance. Along the way he guides her by a leash attached to her crotchrope and also by her hair. She is quickly out of breath... very good exercise. Her ass is slapped along the way to motivate her to hop faster. Once they are close to the door, the man lifts her over his shoulder and carries her into his shop. He unties her elbows, only to retie them even tighter. They are pulled up tight overhead. He continues manhandling his captive as he removes her crotchrope leash and using the rope over her gag and tied back to the rope pulling her elbows up. Wenona starts gagging on the dirty shop rag that has been stuffed in her mouth since her capture. The Man enjoys watching her gag and suffer, as she endures her tight bondage. He has made other preparations for her though and this is just a warmup. When he returns, Wenona already seems more compliant. He removes her gag and her elbows from above and puts her in a chair..

Filesize: 417 MB
Duration: 00:18:42

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Moxie Hogtied - Part 2

I grab Moxie by her hair and tell her to open her mouth. She complies, and I stuff a shop rag in. Clear tape insures it stays there. I then place Moxie on the floor. I add just a little more rope before I sit back and watch her struggle and mmph for a while. I love her body and I especially love seeing it helpless, but she has a little too much freedom for my liking. I grab more rope and put Moxie into a tight hogtie. I watch her as she struggles on her stomach for a while. I then roll her on her side for a different perspective. She is still moving around too much. I slip a nylon over her head. I use black tape over her mouth and forehead, and then under her chin. I use the excess to pull her head back. I tie it the her arm ropes. Once again, I leave Moxie to struggle. I still don't think the bondage is restrictive enough, so I tie a rope to the rope responsible for her hogtie and pull it up overhead. I tie it off. I clover clamp her nipples and then tie the connecting chain to a ring out in front of her. I step back and enjoy the sights and muffled sounds. This is more like it! Mostly just twitches and jerky movements now! Moxie has only been tied a few times before and she definitely passed her 1st test at futilestruggles. It might have looked like I could have pulled her head back a little farther... I tried and she couldn't breathe when I did. Moxie struggles for quite a long time in her final predicament. I can't wait to have her back. When I finally return to untie her, I ask her some questions as I like to hear some gag talk every once in a while. I left in some footage of her being ungagged and untied at the end of the clip.

Filesize: 853 MB
Duration: 00:37:53

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Vanessa Twain -Naked Gagged & Vibrated - Bondage Tickle Torment and Forced Orgasm

Vanessa is a perfect tickle model and now is the time for a perfect tickle orgasm! Naked, gagged and bound on the cruel device Mr.X - Rene loved her role and enjoyed every second of this tickle video! Tickling, titillating, teasing and vibrating Vanessa until she's ready to pop! Don't miss this latest ticklish orgasm clip at it's very vibrating best.

Filesize: 893 MB
Duration: 00:13:13
Video: WMV
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Niki Nymph - Honey Oil

Niki Nymph can squirt and that is not her only talent. Sure, when she cums she can flood a room, but there is more to her than that. She is flexible, submissive and a real pain slut. She could probably entertain any other man by just pouring out a river in orgasm after orgasm, but Master A wants to see what else she has got. She has to earn the privilege of cumming. She needs to know that her orgasms are for his satisfaction, not her own. That means that he will make her suffer first, make her beg for permission, and push her to cum more than she ever has before.

Filesize: 615 MB
Duration: 00:54:33

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Nude In Metal Maid Service

Filesize: 284 MB
Duration: 00:07:27

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Anna G - Pain Puppet

This is a light, slow BDSM video, the action is more sensual rather than inflicting pain. She has her hands tied over her head by rope then leather cuffs. She's fondled, spanked, whipped on the butt and tits. Then she's tied with one leg off the ground, then both on the ground, while being fingered and whipped. Next she's tied on the bed and has her pussy stimulated by a Hitachi magic wand. At the end she sucks his cock until he comes into her mouth.

Filesize: 696 MB
Duration: 00:21:58

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Penny Stone Post Tied - Part 3

Penny's bondage intensifies as her captor ties her elbows together. It intensifies even more when he ties a rope to her wrists and then ties the other end up high to the post. Her arms are now at a 90 angle to her torso cruelly stressing her shoulders. Clear tape is wrapped around her head and the post before he ties her big toes. The nose hooks are added and then her crotchrope is once again pulled tight. Penny's captor leaves her to endure her bondage. After a few hours like this, she's sure to do anything she's told.

Filesize: 373 MB
Duration: 00:16:47

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Pepper 825 - Part 4

I am immediately tying her heeled feet with more rope. A tight hogtie is next for Pepper. A length of closet rod is tied to her heels next. The rope that was tied into her pigtails earlier is then tied to the ends of the rod. Another length of rope is tied to the back of her rope head harness as well and tied back to her feet. Pepper lays there helplessly. I order her to struggle. She tries, but there really isn't much room for struggle at this point.

Filesize: 472 MB
Duration: 00:21:11

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Pepper's Game - Part 1

Pepper never wants to admit that she absolutely loves being bound, gagged, and manhandled, but she craves it. She plays this little game where she starts acting all defiant and bratty. She does this on purpose to get what she wants without having to ask and admit that she wants it. That's fine with me, and I'm always happy to bind and gag her. She's up to her same old shenanigans again, so I take her out to my "workshop". I manhandle her and roughly grope her sweater puppies. I make sure she stays put, by means of a neckrope tied above, and I make sure she stays quiet by means of a huge red ballgag. I smack her ass repeatedly, before I snip open her sweater and pull out her huge tits. She pretends that she doesn't like it, but we both know better. I continue roughly manhandling Pepper. I lift her skirt and smack her ass, now protected only by her pantyhose. I eventually get out some rope and start by crotchroping her nice and tight. More ropes are run under her ass cheeks and then I even add a bit of butt bondage. I turn her around, make her spread her legs, and smack her ass again, noting the difference between her ass being tied and untied. I use her tit as a handle, and turn her back around. I remove her giant ballgag and then spend some time slapping her tits with the back of my hand. It's time for more rope. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down, adding band after band of tightly cinched rope. Once her legs are tied, I untie her neckrope and have her sit in a chair.

Filesize: 547 MB
Duration: 00:24:30

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1

Rachel sits in her car outside my studio talking to a friend. She is somewhat giddy as she tells her that I have invited her over to discuss a partnership. She laughs as she tells her friend that this will make it that much easier to steal my ideas. She walks into my studio wearing tight yoga pants and an almost see through sports tank top with an outline of her nipples showing. I tell her that I have a completely new idea that has never been done before, that I want to share and discuss it with her, but first, I need to see if it is feasible and I ask her to try it out. We can discuss the partnership afterwards. Rachel reluctantly agrees. I tell her that her outfit is fine for this as it is just practice, but she will need to loosen up and stretch. She seems agitated as I command her to bend over and touch her toes, then jumping jacks, and then more stretching positions. I then get out the rope and tie her in an easy strappado position for now as I am not ready to reveal my true intentions. I also bind her thighs and ankles. She asks about the partnership again and I tell her that I need to know what she is capable of before committing. I inform her that escaping bondage is one such capability and I ask her to try and escape. Rachel struggles somewhat frantically to escape and after a while, she makes absolutely zero progress. Rachel starts getting frustrated and angry after struggling for quite some time. With Rachel secure, I reveal my intentions and my knowledge of her plagiarism as I tighten a honey covered ballgag in her mouth. She angrily mmmmppps and whimpers as I tell her that I have changed my mind and I do not want a partnership after all.

Filesize: 430 MB
Duration: 00:19:11

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 2

Rachel endures a barrage of tit and ass slapping and groping. She whimpers as I raise the chain hoist, further stressing her shoulders. I snip away the fabric covering her nipples which have been poking through her almost see through tank top from the beginning. I let her get used to her bondage for a short while... all Rachel can do is whimper and drool. I am far from done with her though... her fingers are all ziptied, before I cut away her cute workout outfit, leaving her in athletic shoes and pantyhose. Her bondage intensifies when I tie her elbows and then tie her hair back to her wrists. I enjoy watching her struggle and twitch for a while before I remove her shoes. I then watch her endure her bondage for a while once again. No need to rush as I plan on savoring every moment.

Filesize: 523 MB
Duration: 00:23:34

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Rubee Punished for Tardiness - Part 4

With Rubee now completely helpless, I remove the bands on her nipples and clamp them with clovers. I then spend a bit of time slapping her shapely ass, before walking away to get some twine. Rubee is left to endure her strenuous bondage for a while. When I return, I tie the twine to her clover clamps and tie it off to her knees. As is, her bondage wasn't strict enough, I use a roll of electrical tape and tape up her hands as well. All Rubee can do is moan and drool. Her moans turn to yelps as I smack her ass. With every smack Rubee jerks, which in turn pulls on her nipple clamps. This is fun, at least for me, lol. I finally release her, but I leave her wrists and legs bound and leave her on her knees. I plan on having more fun with her when I return. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.

Filesize: 504 MB
Duration: 00:22:20

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Schoolgirl Uniform Doxy Fun

Mina is wearing her red school uniform, she is tied in a chest harness with her arms pinned behind her back, both legs tied at her ankles and thighs and the Doxy vibrator is secured between her legs in place with rope. Any movement pushes the Doxy further against her body leaving her no safe relief from the strong vibrations.

Filesize: 909 MB
Duration: 00:24:51

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy