Mixed Bondaged Babes

SaintSaint

Camping With Rachel - Part 1

I like Bondage, and I like camping. I sit and roast marshmallows while Rachel kneels with her wrists bound and tied above her. I told her to be quiet, but she has to ask "how long do I have to stay like this?" I keep roasting marshmallows, but I have decided to turn my attention towards Rachel. I order her to put her feet out in front ofe her. She doesn't like it because it puts more pressure on her wrists. I then tie her ankles overhead to the horizontal branch. I leave her like this for a while. I return with more rope. I tie one end to her ankles and then tie it off to the vertical post out in front of her. I oil her up and gag her with an apple. I leave her once again. I sit back and enjoy.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 414 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:18:28
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Camping With Rachel - Part 2

I tie some thin twine into Rachel's hair and then tie her head back to the bottom of the post behind her. I leave her like this for a while. I notice she has to much movement for my liking though. I eventually ti her knees to her chest, I then clamp her nipples and pull the clamps tight and tie them over the horizontal branch. Now things get interesting for Rachel. She has to pull herself up to relieve the pressure on her nipples. She gets tired and her nipples get pulled on. I watch her bound like this for a while, before I tie her big toes back. I pick up the stick I was using to roast marshmallows with earlier, and use it to whack her feet. I then give her a few smacks to her ass and then I give her stretched tits a little attention before leaving her.

Filesize: 452 MB
Duration: 00:20:11

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Camping With Rachel - Part 3

Rachel is left outside in the middle of the night. All she can do is endure her predicament and hope I'll return soon. Although, not comfortable, she's lucky I tied her off the ground, as you can see lots of spiders and other crawlers all over the ground meandering around.

Filesize: 362 MB
Duration: 00:16:14

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Bella Rossi & Ariel X - Office Catfight, Employee Fucks Boss's Ass

Ariel X and Bella Rossi have been working with each other for quite some time. They have been getting on each other's nerves and today things are about to implode when Ariel tries to make Bella Rossi stay late in the office on a holiday. The energy gets heated with the first face slap from Ariel and then it's game on. These girls turn into a ball of hair and ripped clothing with an all-out Office Catfight. They slap each other's faces until they are red, rip each other's clothing off until they are nude, Belly punch each other until their abs are sore. Finally, Bella Rossi wears down her boss, gets her tied up and then has her way with her After wearing Ariel X down in a Catfight, Bella Rossi gets Ariel tied up and then has her way with her, starting with a strap-on fucking in the pussy while Ariel is Tied in Bondage. Ariel is Tied up and unable to fight off Bella's Lesbianism. Bella lick's her boss's pussy and fucks her good and hard with a strap- on. Bella Then tells Ariel that this entire time, her webcam has been streaming all of this horrible lesbian activity to all the other employees. Ariel is Mortified but the humiliation isna€™t over. Bella Rossi has just beat Ariela€™s ass in a cat fight, gotten her tied up and then flips Ariel over and fucks her asshole long and deep while she spanks Ariel's Tushy until it's bright red. Bella sits on Ariel's face and makes Ariel lick her horny pussy just to rub in the humiliation and make Ariel be a reluctant lesbian. Bella leaves her boss tied up and freshly fucked for the entire extra long holiday weekend.

Filesize: 1.10 GB
Duration: 00:30:35

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Gina Valentina & Cadence Lux | The Pretty Boss is Bound and Gagged - Her Assistant is Forced to Do Lesbian Things to Her!

Gina's breasts became the center of attention after she and Cadence were moved to a bed, where the buxom brunette knelt tied and tape-gagged. Freed from her bonds, Cadence reluctantly fondled her protege and licked her nipples, before unexpectedly thrusting her hand between Gina's pantyhosed legs!
It was Gina's stockinged soles, however, that received the liveliest vibrations from her mentor's fingers after she lay wriggling on her stomach as she was tickled.
When their roles were reversed by the unpredictable captors, Gina preyed on Cadence's bound breasts, then energetically toyed with her powerless boss as she lay on her side.

Video: MKV
Filesize: 745 MB
Resolution: 3840x2160
Duration: 00:11:21

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Tiny Masochist Juliette March Coerced into Bondage and Anally Fucked

What happens when a self-proclaimed masochist and shameless submissive Juliette March gets lured into a secret dungeon by a cruel, vindictive, and sadistic Derrick Pierce? The answer to the question is simple: jaw-dropping extreme sexual domination and cruel torment. As soon as Juliette is accosted by Derrick, he straps her upside down and spread eagle to a steel girder that supports the ceiling of an abandoned warehouse. With a leather hood completely isolating her vision, Juliette is completely vulnerable to that attacks of her relentless tormentor. He proceeds to beat her ruthlessly with a heavy leather flogger and then with a single-tailed whip. She shrieks from the excruciating horror of pain that she can't see coming and cannot control. Derrick jams a vibrator into her tiny pink pussy and rips non-stop multiple orgasms from her unwilling fuck hole. Tired of hearing her pleas for mercy, he then tosses Juliette to the floor like a rag doll and removes her leather deprivation hood. The task master then takes a small switch of bamboo and works her sensitive natural small tits and nipples, leaving a trail of painful red welts that pulsate with pain. Gasping, Juliette opens her mouth and Derrick takes the opportunity to shove his massive cock into the back of her throat. She immediately gags and chokes on it, but that is just the beginning. She then proceeds to get a hard face fucking. Now that his female sex slave is warmed up, the dom chains her to a chair with her ass exposed and open. He then spanks her tight and firm butt until it glows neon pink from the rough impact play. He then takes his cock and begins to relentless fuck her teeny pussy until she gushes from the pleasure. A girl like Juliette can't stop cumming once the validation of a giant erect penis pierces her inner reaches. She begs to cum but the dom laughs and relishes the joy of her orgasm denial. As she whimpers and pleads for release, the dom takes his cock and shoves it into her tight asshole. She screams from the pain but this only engorges the Derrick's member further and he pushes it deeper inside her. He pounds her relentlessly and finally allows his captive slut to have an orgasm. But Juliette's pleasure is short-lived and she quickly finds herself on her back with legs and arms tied with tight and restrictive rope bondage. The restraints are inescapable and she looks on in trepidation as the dom approaches her helpless body. He then fucks her sore and swollen pussy and gaping asshole until she pleads to gobble his ejaculation. And in a fevered frenzy he blows his massive load of cum all over Juliette's face and tits. Juliette smiles... she finally got what she wanted.

Filesize: 2.47 GB
Duration: 01:08:44

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Domina Competition 2

After losing in the first Domina Competition Lady Ariel is now back to the competition, now against Lady ARthemis. Just as in the First episode, there are five rounds with pre-determined punishments. For the number of lashes the victim rolls the dice. The number shown on the dice will be multiplied by five and that's the number of strokes she will receive in that round from each Domina. Whoever wins at least three rounds wins the game. In this competition the loser must submit herself to clitoris piercing. None of the ladies want to lose, but eventually one will!

Filesize: 1.96 GB
Duration: 01:33:23

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Little Caprice - Elbow tied and Gagged in Prison!

Possibly one of the best models ever: Little Caprice! She rarely shoots bondage anymore, but we managed to get her into our prison in a super tight elbow tie! It's incredible to have this famous girl in our cell, and even more incredible that she is able to handle the toughest bondage positions! It's hard to think of anyone more perfect! Caprice loves struggling and protesting, so we gagged her too. That way she could just go wild in our cell, her elbows slammed all the way together behind her back. She knows she could never escape from those ropes, but she sure was going to try!!

Filesize: 372 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:04:15

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

A Tight Crotchrope for Cassondra - Part 1

Cassondra sits tied to a chair with her arms bound behind her back. I walk up with more rope and make a rope cuff on each ankle. I then make a rope collar and leash. Cassonda's shirt is just in my way, so I rip it off her body so I can fondle her huge tits. I get more rope and use it to further bind her upper body. More rope is then tied around her tits. I grope and manhandle her more. Cassondra Loves it as she has a huge grin on her face. I grab the scissors and cut away the remaining remnants of shirt that are wrapped around her arms before I stand her up and make her face the post. Even though Cassondra is having fun so far, she has been a very bad girl and needs a little punishment. I tie her neck to the post and smack her ass. She squeals with every smack. I give her a small break and she uses it to wiggle her ass maybe thinking that will help. I smack her ass a few more times before I turn her around.

Filesize: 314 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:14:04

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

A Tight Crotchrope for Cassondra - Part 2

I rope Cassondra's neck to the post, forcing her to arch back. Now I add a crotchrope, which I pull out and up tight before It's tied off. I grope her bound tits a little more before presenting her with a penis gag, which she gladly accepts. I tie her ankles out to the sides and leave her. Cassondra has been having fun up to this point, but now its time for a little discipline. cassondra is now in agony being bent back with the cruel rope splitting her in two. To make things worse, I clamp her nipples with a pair of clover clamps. Cassondra taps out shortly after. At about the 8:45 point the gag is removed, but everything else remains. I take pics for a few minutes before I remove the crotchrope and the rest of her bindings. I put her on her knees and make her wait for my return.

Filesize: 282 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:12:36

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

I stand Alice up and make her stand up against the post. I smack her ass hard several times. I add a neck rope and tie it up high to a ring bolted through the post. I manhandle her a bit more before I start smacking her ass again. I put the ropes I tied to her ankles to use now. I make her spread her legs as I tie them off to the table legs. The spanking then starts again. The 2x4 bolted at the end of the table is getting in my way, so I quickly remove it and then I take off my belt. I start whipping Alice's ass with this now. Her thighs get a few slaps before I pull her stretchy pants down. I start again smacking her ass with my hand. After this goes on for a while, I switch back to the belt. I squeeze her bound and clamped tits for a bit before I add more rope to her upper body in preparation for her hogtie later. I untie her legs from the table and turn her around.

Filesize: 299 MB
Duration: 00:13:22

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 3

I move Alice, still nipple clamped, back under the hoist and tie her neckrope off. I untie the ropes around her ankles. I then add a crotch rope and a simple waist harness. I use this as a base for her leg bondage. I work my way down adding many tight bands of cinched rope around her legs. You can tell once again by her expressions and her body language that she is loving the process of being bound. Once i'm done with her legs, I smack that ass a few more times. I grab her hair and make her hop in a tight circle so we can all get a look at her tight body all bound up in ropes. I flick the clamps as she moans, and then I soon take them off. She has had them on for a very long time at this point. She'll be hogtied soon enough, but I'm not done playing with her yet. I use a long thin wooden shoe horn to smack her bound tits with. By the time I'm done there are purple bruises showing. I grope and pinch her extremely sore and sensitive nipples for a bit before I leave to prepare for part 4 as Alice stands there bound and gagged awaiting and wondering what is to come next.

Filesize: 468 MB
Duration: 00:20:52

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Gag Training for Mystic Moon - Part 1

Mystic moon is training to be a Super Spy. She is highly trained to evade capture, but she needs to be trained for if she ever is captured. If captured, she'll most likely be bound, gagged, and interrogated. If she's not used to them the gags alone could be enough to make her crack! She has been given a password and her training mission today is to not reveal the password under any circumstances. She, wrists already bound, is brought into a little dirty dingy training room, which would most likely resemble what she would encounter in the field. Her interrogator, first manhandles her and slaps her ass before sitting her in a chair. He quickly ties her at the waist to the chair. He gropes her a bit more, before he ring gags her and then tapes her nose shut. This drill makes her think a little differently about her breathing and makes her adapt quickly. She is soon hooded. This is just another scare tactic to make her crack. Her interrogators want her to get used to such tactics so she's not completely caught off guard should she really be captured. Mystic's shirt is snipped off as well, revealing her pert young breasts. If ever really caught, she'll definitely be strip searched. He opens up a hole in her hood and adds more rope to her bondage. He eventually removes her hood and ring gag and asks for the password.Mystic does not give it up though... so far so good. He then cleave gags her very tightly with an Ace bandage. He tightly wraps black tape over it, but he doesn't there... he continues wrapping tape all over her face. This is definitely a punishment gag. It is very effective as, it is painful if she even tries to scream. After a while The Interrogator removes the terrible gag. He is a little worried, as tears run down her cheek, but still she does not reveal the password. He gives her a bit of a break as he gags her with a ballgag and then vetwrap on top. He focuses his attention making her bondage more restrictive. After a while, he adds a little duct tape over the vetwrap. She does seem to be extra sensitive though as she yelps through her gag as the ropes are tightened and cinched.

Filesize: 461 MB
Duration: 00:20:46

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Gag Training for Mystic Moon - Part 2

Mystic Moon is recovering from the last gag. Her face is covered with tears as she spits. That earns her a few hard smacks on each of her tits. Once again she refuses to give up the password.Her interrogator already has her next gag in his hand. It is a huge cleaning sponge. He works it into her mouth and then tapes it in tightly with clear tape. Once again he continues wrapping her face with the clear tape. He then roughly manhandles and slaps her tits for a bit before he clamps her nipples. This seems to really make her yelp and squirm. He then continues to add more rope to her bondage. After a while, he removes her gag and then her clamps. Lots more tears and screaming as he plays with the clamps before he removes them. Her nose clogs from the tears and pain from the clamps. She's going to need to overcome this if she is going to be a spy. Since this is her first gag training session, He gives her a brief break from the gags as he adds a little more rope to her bondage. This won't be the case next time though! A pump gag is next. It is pumped up quite a bit, before it is taped. Once again he continues adding tape... criss crossing over her face and under her chin. He then adds a few more pumps. Her cheeks are bulging as the rubber inflatable is almost going down her throat.Mystic endures the gag as her Interrogator adds even more rope to her bondage.

Filesize: 372 MB
Duration: 00:16:38

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 4

I remove Alice's neck rope and then turn her around. I smack her ass for a while longer, before I lift her and set her face down on an old steamer chest. I tie her feet together and then I arch her into a tight hogtie. After it's tied off, I run a rope from the rope I just used to hogtie her with up to the hoist to keep her from rolling off the chest, and to make the hogtie a tad tighter. She endures the tight bondage for a while as I enjoy the fruits of my labor. I soon return. I hood her with a nylon and then add black tape on top. I use the excess to pull her head back. I tie it off. It's not long With her head in this position, that the panties stuffed in her mouth start to slide down her throat. It's time for a new gag anyway. I cleave gag her with an ace bandage. Her nipples are once again begging to be clamped. I use clover clamps this time. I tie them off to a 45lb weight on the floor in front of the chest. Rope is attached to her feet and then pulled back and up and tied to the post behind her. In the process her right clamp slips off her nipple. With her tits bound as tight as they are, getting clamps to stay on is not easy, that's why I like the heavy duty green ones I used earlier. That makes it even harder for them to stay on. I have one more style so I clamp them once again. After a while I notice the right nipple is a bit, so being the nice guy I am I take that clamp off. I grab more twine and make a head harness out of it. I use the ends to once again force her head back. I don't think she liked this very much! In the process the other clamp slips off as well. She stays like this for a while and I at some point snap a few pics. At the end of the clip, i tell her I'm leaving and she really thinks I am... this gets a very real distressed reaction from her.

Filesize: 656 MB
Duration: 00:29:21

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Armani CEO to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 1

I make Armani strip out of her blazer, skirt, blouse and bra. She looks concerned as I pull a chair up beside her. I seat her in it and then tie her wrists behind her back. I then tie her ankles to her thighs and to the back of the chair. Now that she is secure, I spend some time roughly groping her ample tits. Her bondage is no where near restrictive enough for my liking, so I tie her elbows together. I also add a chest harness and then I tie her tits up as well. I grope them again, noting the difference in how they feel now from how they felt untied. I order Armani to struggle for me, which she does for a while. Still more rope is needed. I tie her wrists to the top of the chair and then to the post behind her. This will keep her from rocking the chair forward. I tie a rope in her hair and then tie it off to the back of the chair as well, forcing Armani to look straight ahead. I then add a crotchrope and tie it to a hitching ring bolted to the floor out in front of the chair. I walk away leaving her to test her bondage.

Filesize: 713 MB
Duration: 00:31:54

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Armani CEO to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 2

I shove a rubber pump gag in Armani's mouth and pump it up. I leave her to struggle and endure the bondage. I return and remove the pump gag. I cleave gag her with an ace bandage. I once again leave Armani to endure her predicament. When I finally return, I nose hook her and tie them off behind her, forcing her head back even further. I leave her once again. At the end of the clip I return and remove her gag and untie her. I think she got her bondage fix for a while.

Filesize: 685 MB
Duration: 00:30:33

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Gia Love's Second Session - Part 2

I'm not completely happy with Gia's tit bondage, so more rope is added. I remove her neck rope and tie it to her wrists and pull them up the the overhead hoist, putting Gia in a strappado. I remove her gag and then grab her by her hair and smack her ass and tits a few more times. A rope is tied into her hair and tied back and then I continue manhandling and spanking her bulbous ass. I bind her elbows, before gagging Gia with a spider style ring gag. Gia's bondage starts to get a little more intense even though her arms are not pulled up the high. I instead ziptie her fingers... then I tie the back of her crotchrope to her wrists, before I add rubber bands to her already bound tits. I step back and enjoy the view, but don't worry, there is still more that needs to be done and more will happen in Part 3.

Filesize: 466 MB
Duration: 00:20:43

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Gia Love's Second Session - Part 3

Gia has handled everything so far with grace, sure she has moaned and yelped when I have smacked her ass and tits, but that will soon change. I start by untying her hair and really pulling it tight. I then clamp her nipples with clovers and the yelping and whimpering really start. I smack her ass a few times as well. Things get more intense for Gia once I nosehook her, but things get really intense when I tie the clamps through a ring I tied to her ankles and then back up to her ziptied thumbs. Lots of yelping and tears as Gia deals with her predicament. She finally settles in and then I ruin it when I raise the hoist that her wrists are tied to. This also of course pulls on the clamps and her crotchrope. I then smack her ass a few more times before Gia begs me to remove the clamps. I do as they are in the way. I then whip her bound tits with a leather strap. After whipping her tits, manhandling, and smacking her ass, I finally leave her once again to endure her bondage. I added some behind the scenes footage of Gia's reactions as she was freed and afterwards.

Filesize: 460 MB
Duration: 00:20:36

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

The Selfish Anal Slut and The Selfless Electro Servant [Aiden Starr, Kira Noir, Penny Pax, Ramon Nomar]

Finally the Upper Floor has two well-trained, long standing anal whores in service for the night. Penny Pax and Kira Noir, in addition to being the most salacious, dick-hungry sluts, are also well versed in the Rules of The House and all necessary protocol. Their Governess Aiden Starr takes the evening to work on the finer points of their submission. Pax is at her best slobbering and begging with a huge cock in her ass. She is a servant to her own cunt, making her a perfect selfish slave. Meanwhile petite pain slut Kira Noir is a perfect picture of submission, wishing to crawl on the floor beneath everyone and take orders like a good girl. She is a perfect Selfless servant slut. To best highlight their superlative qualities, the party opens with Penny tied tightly with rope, three vibrators on full blast tied tightly to her trapped snatch. After her last night of service, she was audacious enough to mentioned she had not had enough of the vibrator applied to her slutty pink pussy. Always one for irony, Aiden Starr grabs the bouquet of vibrators and hold them right against Penny's swollen clit, making sure she doesn't cum until selfless Kira has assisted in giving orgasms to several gorgeous female guests while she deep throats cock and rubs her own cunt. The crowd is very amused and turned on as all the women cum together, leaving Kira without an orgasm. She is further tested by being thrown on Ramon's hard cock and made to ride him hard, waiting for permission to cum while having her clit cropped by Stefanos. Edged and allowed to cum a couple times, Stefanos waits for Kira's biggest orgasm, and then commands her to hold her orgasm and dismount. Trembling with frustration she politely gives the cock duty back to Penny who smiles wickedly and takes her anal fucking with relish. Licking her submissive sister's clit and taking a hard flogging, Kira grins with the content smile of a true masochistic submissive. The crowd goes off in a flurry of hot BDSM swinger action. Hot women give their Masters blowjobs, take anal hooks and floggings, and get tied up in shibari. There is lesbian cunt licking and plenty of asses spanked red. One of our regular BDSM couples enjoys a special scene of tit torment with very painful clips, a flogging, and some hardcore fucking while their friends cheer them on. We next find Kira on her back, trapped in tight metal stocks. She is ready to serve her Mistress, taking many many electro implements on her exposed feet. Cattle-prodded and begging for relief, Aiden offers her some pussy to eat that is electrified, causing Kira to scream in pain overtime her tongue touches Aiden's clit. Satisfied Kira has displayed her true talents, Aiden allows Kira to finally take some dick in her slutty ass like a good girl. Pounded into oblivious, she screams happily into Aiden's cunt.

Filesize: 2.59 GB
Duration: 01:12:16

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy