Bratty Bunny - Vid

Bratty Bunny - Helpless Weak M1nd Fuck

It's so nice to be bra1n was.hed by a y0.ung gorgeous powerful woman. You need the relaxation. You need my voice stimulating that bra.in of yours. Working your mind, body, and thoughts... and yes, dick. Breathe deeply, take in my words, and relax into a hyp...not...ic endeavor.

Format: m4v
Duration: 8 min 26 s
Size: 98.7 MB
Resolution: 960x540

Download Links:
Download - 98.7 MB

Title: Bratty Bunny - Cum for Dr Bunny

ListingDescription:Welcome, take a seat. Dr.Bunny isn’t a real therapist? Trying to out me? Silly you. What I do is serious. I help many little weak men like you. I don’t need a verification. I have a loyal patient base. I want you to listen to me. You’re going to forget all about it, just hear me out. Alright? Dr. Bunny is going to give you what you need. I promise. You will need a good mind fuck. It’s true, don’t try to hide it. Don’t try to fight this feeling taking over. A new start in how to think, to act, to be. Let me take over that mind of yours. A little male for me to break. You need to be broken. You clearly need this. Let’s be honest, you wanted to see how easy it was for me to break down that guard of yours and make you mine.

Download Format: MP4

Length: 20 min 36 s

Size: 1494 Mb

Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/e65020487dcac