Breaking News! (Do not take this seriously)

CamLoverBT

Feel free to add your own breaking news from the camming world - do NOT take this seriously.

VEGAS_GIRL CHANGES POSTURE

In a shocking development today, MFC model Vegas_Girl has changed her posture. For the past several months, Vegas_Girl had become known for showing off only her face and ample bosom in increasingly small bikini tops (often with animal prints) in her remarkably unchanging seated position. Recent visitors to her room, however, were shocked today to see the model had actually moved for once, and was now lounging on her side while wearing a spaghetti strap halter and cute, yet decidedly normal-looking panties. Speculation is rampant among long-time camming enthusiasts as to what this unexpected change portends for the future, with some suggesting that this is only a temporary move motivated by a particularly blah Monday, and others predicting a new panty stuffing option in her room topic in the near future. People have also expressed concern about her neck from sitting in the same position for so long, though our chief medical correspondent says she seems ok.

Last edited by a moderator:

CamLoverBT

JENNY_SWEET CAMS ALONE

MyFreeCams was thrown into chaos today when long-time top model Jenny_Sweet began broadcasting alone. Jenny, who in recent months has undergone several creative name changes from TeamJenny to a string of bear-related titles (WetBears, SportyBears, DaBears, etc.), has a long-established reputation for hosting anywhere from two to four models at a time rather than a more standard approach of camming by herself. Countless regulars to her room expressed considerable confusion as to why only a single model was on their screen. Dozens of private messages and MFC mails requesting clarification were sent to the model, though all went unanswered. The MFC administrators also were subject to a similar bombardment, and publicly requested that customers stop sending them messages as this diverted their staff from their normal duties. In a related development, the number of guests in the chatrooms of scores of lower-ranked models exploded today as Jenny's viewers, convinced she must be camming with friends, scoured the website looking for what they assumed was her new room. MFC newcomer Bears'R'us was particularly surprised, not understanding how she had 750 viewers in her first hour online. After several hours of this, MFC representatives were finally able to contact Jenny about the situation, after which she promptly called up some model friend to cam with her. "I really didn't want to do it," says one former member of "Team Jenny" who wished to remain anonymous. "We cammed for a few days, then she replaced me with someone else. But I knew MFC needed my help. And, let's be honest, I probably wouldn't make as much on my own." MFC thanked its customers for their patience during the crisis, and pledged to remain vigilant against such disruptions in the future.

AbsoluteSolar

Model does cumshow without Hitachi.

Rumours have been rife that a model performed an MFC cumshow without the use of a hitachi. As many of you know the hitachi is a camgirls toy of choice for cumshows as it means the sad sacks paying for the show see nothing. This rumour is as far unconfirmed however if proved true there may be a spate of copycat cumshows not using a hitachi, there may be an outrageous claim by another camgirl she is the original no hitachi girl to make herself more relevant.

BOZZOO

CamLoverBT

MAN MISTAKES OHMIBOD FOR GIANT LEECH, GIRLFRIEND HOSPITALIZED

A Chaturbate model was hospitalized late last night after being assaulted by her boyfriend who apparently mistook the ohmibod she was using for a giant leech. The boyfriend, who police did not identify, commented that he was unaware of this latest advancement in sex-related technology, and was merely trying to save the model from what he assumed was a very painful experience. "It was an honest mistake - I mean, come on, with all that shouting and stuff, how was I supposed to know she was just cumming instead of in extreme pain?" When questioned further, the man was unable to say how a giant leech would have found its way onto his girlfriend's vagina. The afflicted model, who has requested privacy while she recovers, apparently has forgiven her man. "He is a bit of an idiot, but I think it was sweet of him to come to my rescue like that. He totally owes me a new ohmibod, though," she added. Letters expressing support have streamed in from other cam models, with many recommending the purple ohmibod to avoid such confusion. Video of the incident has gone viral on social media, leading to requests for interviews from all major networks and late night talk shows.

Equalizer

Ahh, I still remember the day Shutza [Shutzya?] moved, stood up and showed she actually had legs and wasn't a paraplegic or worse. A wonderful day!

CamLoverBT

MAN HOPES NEW INVENTION WILL WIN HIM DATE WITH MODEL

A man who identified himself as an amateur inventor has created a new sex product he calls "jizzgoggles" for women to wear while giving oral sex. The man, who resides in Kansas, said he was inspired to invent this product by an MFC model named jizzgooglez. "She was smoking hot," the man stated. "After I was done jacking off, I started thinking about those big-ass glasses she's always wearing, and that's where I got the idea." Twitter erupted last week, with several posts expressing that the jizzgoggle is degrading to women. The man took it all in stride, replying, "Hey, if you want jizz in your eye, be my guest. Just tryin' to help out." The inventor, who asked not to be identified, said he hopes the model will appreciate the gesture - a "tribute to a sexy little firecracker" - and agree to meet him on a private date. Attempts by us to contact jizzgooglez have failed, but we have learned through other sources that the model has filed a copyright lawsuit against the man demanding all rights to the product, advance sales for which have been surprisingly strong. A source close to MyFreeCams, who asked to remain anonymous as he was unauthorized to speak to the press, reported jizzgooglez as having subsequently blocked the state of Kansas from viewing her cam room, allegedly because of unspecified incidents with other "weirdos" from the area. We could not independently verify either the block or that characterization of Kansans.

AbsoluteSolar

Cam Girl with Original Idea.

Unconfirmed reports were flooding in that a cam girl has been making original videos. As yet this is totally unsubstantiated as all the videos look a like to me. However the model has been quoted as saying she will sue anyone with similar videos.