Brigit from Sandlteens DVD Review

LKFOOD

I'm not looking for someone to post a DVD here, I'll gladly buy them if they're good. I'm just looking for someone to give me a review of Brigit's DVDs. She's really pretty, and I want to know if the DVDs are worth the purchase price.

oopsalot

I bought the first one to check it out. Nothing outstanding as far as super revealing or slips anything. But if you enjoy hearing her talk to the camera guy like all sandl stuff then its worth it. She looks cute, wears what is previewed and poses nicely. i haven't gotten the more recent ones yet though.

LKFOOD

Thanks for that. There's four more now. Can anyone recommend the best one? I don't have a ton of money to spend on this sort of thing, but I think I'd like to buy one of them.

LKFOOD

Okay, there's a one minute preview of her third DVD on the front page now. Good grief, she's adorable. She doesn't seem like a total airhead either. It's cute trying to watch her maintain a conversation while also trying to pose sexy.

LKFOOD

Has this little doll showed up anywhere else? She was so adorable on SandlTeens and Southern Teen Models.