Brittany from Starlet

Lazarus

I'm sure there might be specific guidelines that the owner has to follow which may be slightly disappointing when a model goes over to a private site.
"has to follow"? Who sets the guidelines if not the owner? Is there some kind of international treaty governing model sites? oh, nevermind, I figured it out. The owner's married, right? Those guidelines now make sense. ;)

Seriously, the whole point of mine and similar posts is to try to convince Mr. Big (or Mrs Big) to change those guidelines.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lazarus

... Just for curiosity purposes, you are aware her site isn't an 18+site correct. At least not to my knowledge.
I missed this. Are you saying she is not 18 yet? If so, this is news to me and it changes the equation quite a bit. And that would explain the guidelines the owner has to follow.

BUT... I am certain I saw something listed on teenstarlet or maybe on alexarabella.com that indicated she was 18. I didn't just presume because she had her own site, she was 18. I don't have access to the site to check and maybe the years have been scrubbed anyway. Of course, I could have misread something and lord knows there's been plenty of discussion here that those birthdates aren't accurate (although generally it's been suggested they portray the model as younger than they really are).

If it can be proven that she is still under 18, I'd actually consider re-subscribing.

Pandora

I missed this. Are you saying she is not 18 yet? If so, this is news to me and it changes the equation quite a bit. And that would explain the guidelines the owner has to follow.

BUT... I am certain I saw something listed on teenstarlet or maybe on alexarabella.com that indicated she was 18. I didn't just presume because she had her own site, she was 18. I don't have access to the site to check and maybe the years have been scrubbed anyway. Of course, I could have misread something and lord knows there's been plenty of discussion here that those birthdates aren't accurate (although generally it's been suggested they portray the model as younger than they really are).

If it can be proven that she is still under 18, I'd actually consider re-subscribing.
If I recall on teenstarlet they had a column where you could screen how old the models you were searching for were. And she fell under the age sixteen category.
That was what I was implying when I said possible guidelines. It was the same with Kris Karson. Her under eighteen site had a few slips here and there and then when she officially hit eighteen she outright said that she wasn't going to be showing much else. But before hand it was just minor slipups which I presume they let slide through for the members
Best picture every by the way xD

thejosh182

Alex's birthday is Oct 10, 1998. Meaning she is 16. Go to her website and click on the "About Me" tab. It has her birthday there.

Harbinger

I was not aware she was under 18 either. Learn something new every day. I thought I had seen she was getting an 18+ site too. My comments are pretty much stupid given that revelation then.

I find it amusing that they are snapchatting nudes of themselves (Alex and Amanda) though, even if they eventually get covered up by little flowers, but I guess that's just what kids do nowadays anyway, so that doesn't really change anything.

I will say, however, that other affiliated sites that are definitely 18+ still suffer from too much editing at times, but some of the more recent ones like Danni and Melissa seem to be abandoning that blueprint, so perhaps there is hope yet.

Lazarus

I was not aware she was under 18 either. Learn something new every day. I thought I had seen she was getting an 18+ site too. My comments are pretty much stupid given that revelation then.
I will say, however, that other affiliated sites that are definitely 18+ still suffer from too much editing at times, but some of the more recent ones like Danni and Melissa seem to be abandoning that blueprint, so perhaps there is hope yet.
Ditto. If she's really under 18, then I feel stupid too and owe an apology for my previous criticisms.

I'm puzzled though because I'm almost certain that at one point there was a birthdate on, probably, teenstarlet that indicated she was 18 now. And I thought that was discussed here too when it was announced her site was coming out, but I can't find a record of the conversation now. Maybe someone can find that to help me save some face. :)

You know, I probably wouldn't have subscribed initially if I had realized she was under 18. She's gorgeous, but I'm just not into teasing myself and even though 18 is just an arbitrary age and women have different levels of maturity, it still feels a bit pervy. Having said that, I might subscribe now for a few months just to atone for my criticisms and to help offset any damage my criticisms might have done. But, she better really be under 18! :)

suppoon420

is the snapchat an official account? or just their personal. I didn't know they had one. Does anyone know the name of the account? I know some other former TS girls have them, like Charlotte and Sofia.

Harbinger

is the snapchat an official account? or just their personal. I didn't know they had one. Does anyone know the name of the account? I know some other former TS girls have them, like Charlotte and Sofia.
I was just going off of the file names of some of the pics in their most recent candids, which clearly said snapchat on a few, and you could tell several were in a similar vein. You have to wonder who is getting those unedited (and possibly of questionable legality) pics, because they clearly aren't shy.

Lazarus

I was just going off of the file names of some of the pics in their most recent candids, which clearly said snapchat on a few, and you could tell several were in a similar vein. You have to wonder who is getting those unedited (and possibly of questionable legality) pics, because they clearly aren't shy.
I'm still not convinced that she isn't older. Are you and me the only ones who remember seeing/thinking that she was 18? I'm not unwilling to accept the possibility that I was mistaken. What is throwing me is that because she stood apart in my mind, I was particularly looking forward to her turning 18 and so made a point of noting her age when I looked at teenstarlett and also when I heard she was getting her own site. Had I known then that she was under 18, I would have felt disappointment, not looked forward to her new site.

Alex's birthday is Oct 10, 1998. Meaning she is 16. Go to her website and click on the "About Me" tab. It has her birthday there.
You know, the day before you posted this, I did check and didn't notice a year, only the month and day. And then, you posted and I was scratching my head wondering how I missed it and I thought maybe I just didn't pay attention. Now, I'm wondering if maybe the year was just added. I don't know whether it's true, but if Pandora really does have connections with Alex, it's not such a stretch to think it would get back to the webmasters to add a year.

It all goes towards making me question, like so many others have, the real ages of these girls... or the equally likely case that I'm losing it altogether. ;) So you guys would be helping me regain my sanity if you had any facts to support my recollections.

And, if Alex really cares, she'd contact me to set up a time to meet me in person to show me her... drivers license. Yea, that's the ticket.

Harbinger

I actually have always been one that believed the ages posted, because every single one that we have found corroborating evidence has matched what it said on the website, and not a single instance of falsifying the ages has been proven. Just people "feeling" that the girls must be older. I mean, don't get me wrong, Amanda Verona looks about 28 to me now, but that's probably due to the fact that I hate ugly tattoos.

I don't know where I thought I heard she was getting an 18+ site, perhaps it was tied in with the announcement for someone else like Danni Dawn or Melissa or something, and I just got confused. Which has been known to happen. But if they put a specific date for a model, at this point I'm inclined to believe it, so I guess I remembered wrong.

Lazarus

.... But if they put a specific date for a model, at this point I'm inclined to believe it, so I guess I remembered wrong.
NOOOOO-oooo! .... They've gotten to you too! I'm the only one left in the universe who can see that the laws of physics have fundamentally shifted! Time is moving backwards in the webmodelsphere! Models are getting younger rather than older! Hmm :rolleyes:, maybe I should just roll with it... at this rate, Christina will be back to 18 in a matter of months.

VonRaschke

I actually have always been one that believed the ages posted, because every single one that we have found corroborating evidence has matched what it said on the website, and not a single instance of falsifying the ages has been proven.
I've never actually seen this evidence, do you have a link to an old thread?

Harbinger

No link, sorry. It was posted somewhere here a year or two ago with some fairly compelling evidence that Sofia's age was correct, as was Brooke and Brandi's, and I think Kris Karson's, and a couple of others if I remember correctly (my memory is suspect on the exact names though). Was it all 100% verified and notarized? No, but it was enough to make me believe it. Unfortunately, I don't have any of that evidence to present. And conversely, not a single shred of evidence, tenuous or not, has ever been presented to show that they have ever lied, other than people saying the girls look older. Drive by a high school once in awhile (try not to look like a creeper) and you'll realize just how likely it is that they really are that young.

Michael Moran

Just look up any of the arrest records for former TS girls. Unless you think the cops are falsifying records to make the webmaster look truthful.

VonRaschke

No link, sorry. It was posted somewhere here a year or two ago with some fairly compelling evidence that Sofia's age was correct, as was Brooke and Brandi's, and I think Kris Karson's, and a couple of others if I remember correctly (my memory is suspect on the exact names though). Was it all 100% verified and notarized? No, but it was enough to make me believe it. Unfortunately, I don't have any of that evidence to present. And conversely, not a single shred of evidence, tenuous or not, has ever been presented to show that they have ever lied, other than people saying the girls look older. Drive by a high school once in awhile (try not to look like a creeper) and you'll realize just how likely it is that they really are that young.
If it was posted on here then certainly the thread exists. No offense, but I have no reason to believe anything you say at face value since you've done nothing to establish any credibility. Feel free to point me in the direction of any evidence, though, and I'll take that to heart.

Just look up any of the arrest records for former TS girls. Unless you think the cops are falsifying records to make the webmaster look truthful.
Who's been arrested other than Kelsey?

Lazarus

It is so frustrating that I seem to be the only one left who can still perceive the true reality.

Don't you all understand you're all correct! It's just that they have the ability to manipulate time and the models are moving backwards in time. So, yes, Alex is under 17 now. But, a year ago, she was 18!

That is why on all of these sites, the models suddenly quit. Because the webmaster met the girls when they were older. Then, they shot content and kept storing it until the girls grow too young. Then they had to release it in reverse order as if the girls were aging normal. But, don't you see! At some point, they get back to the material they originally shot and since the girls are aging backwards, they cannot shoot new material at that "older" age, so the models just suddenly have to quit! It all makes perfect sense!

The challenge they have is that in order to provide years of content, they have to meet the models when they're much older and sometimes, at that age, it's hard to tell how cute they are/were going to be when they get younger. For example, look how cute and angelic Christina looks at 17 and compare that with the more recently released older material of her shot many years ago when she was in her late 20's. I would have walked right by her. Thank goodness, someone had a keen eye to spot her potential back then at that age.

I know, some of you are thinking, "he's a looney! Wouldn't the models know when they were older that they used to model when they were younger and so just contact the webmasters ahead of time so that they could shoot years of content!".... Well, duh, of course that's what they would do if it worked that way. But, you're guilty of projecting your own physical reality onto them. Remember, they're aging in reverse, so those things haven't actually happened yet and they have no memory that they used to model when they get younger. They only remember what happened to them in their past when they were older.

So, for example, somewhere out there, Kelsey Monroe is now six years old and selling all her content when she was in her 20's and was living like a skanky whore and getting arrested so that now she has some money to live a great childhood.

I think what is happening is that as profits in the adult media industry drop, the producers are being forced to take risks and steps they wouldn't normally have taken. For example, for Alex, they probably met her when she was 18. Since they can't go back in time and meet her earlier when she was in her 20's, and since they need to make profit now, they can't wait until she gets down to 15 and then start releasing things in reverse order. So, they're just releasing her stuff as they shoot it which means she is getting younger in the content that is being release.

But, that creates the problem of having to erase in our memories that she used to be older and is getting younger.

I believe how they're doing this is through a combination of subliminal programming in their videos and mass hallucinations and they probably have someone they've already "gotten to" working in the various agencies that monitor adult media. That's why they always shoot in the same locations, because they need to tightly control all the imagery to generate the subliminal programming. I'm immune to it because I have a wobbly eye so my eyes don't move in sync and the subliminal programming doesn't work... and I appear to be the only one who remembers when Alex was over 18.

I feel so alone in the universe right now.

Harbinger

If it was posted on here then certainly the thread exists. No offense, but I have no reason to believe anything you say at face value since you've done nothing to establish any credibility. Feel free to point me in the direction of any evidence, though, and I'll take that to heart.
I don't blame you, I say the same thing to people that want me to believe the reverse.

As far as previous threads, are you sure they still exist? If you can point me to the archive for this particular forum (Model Discussion & Requests) that goes back more than a few months, I'll do my best to look through it when I get some time. But since the forum change over, I'm not sure how exactly to look for those old threads short of something like Wayback, and I doubt I could use search terms accurately enough to pinpoint what I want to find there.

VonRaschke

I don't blame you, I say the same thing to people that want me to believe the reverse.

As far as previous threads, are you sure they still exist? If you can point me to the archive for this particular forum (Model Discussion & Requests) that goes back more than a few months, I'll do my best to look through it when I get some time. But since the forum change over, I'm not sure how exactly to look for those old threads short of something like Wayback, and I doubt I could use search terms accurately enough to pinpoint what I want to find there.
The server change borked thread timestamps so that the prior ones say they were created on February 15, 2015, but if you enter the thread you can see the actual date the posts were made. There's still 2014 stuff in this forum if you just go back far enough.

Lazarus

Getting serious for a moment... the birthdate shown on Alex's site now indicates that she's only 16 and a half. That means she was 15 when she did her sets for teenstarlet!? Wow, when did my ability to judge age get so whacked. Despite my somewhat intentionally exaggerated incredulity, I do tend think the birthdates are "probably" accurate, it just feels sometimes, based on my previous perceptions, that I woke up and the universe changed overnight.