Brooke Marks New Vid

dman543

There's been a drought of Brooke and Bailey member videos for a while now. A couple people on the boards have them but said they won't upload.

Sly_Fry

Posting a preview and making a request is now "Ban" worthy???

This board desperately needs a "Content that can't be posted" thread. It would save some hassle, as now it seems you only find out you can't post something after you get in trouble for posting it.

Lazarus

Posting a preview and making a request is now "Ban" worthy???

This board desperately needs a "Content that can't be posted" thread. It would save some hassle, as now it seems you only find out you can't post something after you get in trouble for posting it.
I think, originally, the photo that tatonno posted was an animated gif of Brooke's video. But, then, at some point it got changed to a picture of two gay guys, hence arrow210's response about it being in the wrong section. Perhaps tatonno was pointing to a source he didn't own and it got changed out from under him by the actual owner or host site. So, maybe, WT's ban comment was in response to the picture of the gay guys and not the request for Brooke's video. If I'm wrong about that, then, yea, it'd be good to have some clarification posted in an obvious section of what can and cannot be posted.

Sly_Fry

If that is correct, than I sincerely apologize for my response. When I saw this thread earlier today it was the animated gif you speak of.