Brooke Marks new video

bjl12

As much as I like BM she is too inactive and her vids are always a gimmick. Ghost sextape is perfect example

dman543

As much as I like BM she is too inactive and her vids are always a gimmick. Ghost sextape is perfect example
Yeah, there were a couple of months where there was no new content whatsoever. Plus, she seems to be going the opposite way of most models where she's showing less as time goes on to the point of covering up sometimes while wearing see through clothes.

Hello...

has someone the new Brooke Marks video "Striptease and chill"..?

Thanks in advance!
If previous video requests are any indication, there are several on the board that have it but none are willing to share unfortunately.

bjl12

Yeah, there were a couple of months where there was no new content whatsoever. Plus, she seems to be going the opposite way of most models where she's showing less as time goes on to the point of covering up sometimes while wearing see through clothes.
Y a I've been a member of hers periodically but I always end up cancelling because she's too inactive. And, as you mentioned, she doesn't like to show anything. How she can pretend to have any modesty at this point is kind of moot, but that's why we get these super censored versions of her videos. Not huge on Phad but I believe he wanted to release a better Ghost Cam sextape, but BM needed everything censored for personal reasons

dman543

Not huge on Phad but I believe he wanted to release a better Ghost Cam sextape, but BM needed everything censored for personal reasons
Yeah, that was a weird one. At first it seemed like he just couldn't get his shit together to get the video out with ccbill, but as time went on it became clear she didn't want it out. Right before the release he asked on twitter if it was okay to release it finally. I just thought it was a way of hyping it up. Now it seems like him publicly asking "Can I make some money from this already." From what I've heard, it's not even for sale anymore.

Too bad, because she has the hardest nipples in the business.
Two of the reasons I still pay any attention to her. ;)

pripitty

The ghost zip set is still for sale on her site for members. I've always enjoyed her content, and her videos have gotten better in some ways over time. She shows a lot more of those beautiful nips than she used to. At the same time it is disappointing that there is such a lack of updates. Many times over a month with nothing. I would think at this point she's about ready to quit and move on with her life. Brooke is super smart, and seams to be over being a internet tease model. To me it should go one way or the other. Either update more and be more active with it, or quit and move on. Just my thoughts

mythicowow

I'm glad I canceled my membership. She became a big disappointment. I find her incredibly hot and would pay to see good content but it just gets lamer and lamer as time goes on. No new zipset in 9+ months and no word on a new one coming anytime soon. Hell, I even tried to buy the last one 2 months after release and found it was completely gone from her site, can't even buy it anymore so that tells you not to expect anything from zipsets anymore. Shame because after the first showerhead zipset things looked hopeful, like she was finally going to start showing and doing more... then nope, everythings just been worse and more conservative since then rather than most of these models who gradually show more and more.

I check her site periodically to see if anything changed and for the last many months outside of a camshow or two there's 1 meh photo or video update a month if you're lucky. I can't believe they expect anyone to pay $20-25 a month for that lol. I mean you look at phads little website "upcoming releases" section and these days you see like half a dozen things for Bailey or Charlotte and then.. like one thing for Brooke. Similarly her cam shows got more and more formulaic and boring till I gave up. Literally the same thing every time, same type of outfits, goof around talking for 20 minutes then sit on the plastic see through chair in panties for 10 minutes and then a few seconds of nip slips per show and just covering everything up with her hands when she gets fully "nude", never doing anything more risque, zzz.

Guess this is what happens when they get a boyfriend (which she constantly talks about). O well, can't really blame her for that. But she should just retire but I guess she can't say no to easy paycheck from the suckers who still pay her while she does and shows less and less. Time to give up boys.

Last edited by a moderator:

bjl12

Two of the reasons I still pay any attention to her. ;)
I was actually a huge advocate for the big booty bonanza. Her ass is insane and I'd definitely buy a booty zipset, but Phad says time and again that it won't make money. I've considered starting a petition to show him how wrong he is, but I honestly don't know if others are interested.

dman543

I was actually a huge advocate for the big booty bonanza. Her ass is insane and I'd definitely buy a booty zipset, but Phad says time and again that it won't make money. I've considered starting a petition to show him how wrong he is, but I honestly don't know if others are interested.
Change.org? :p

bjl12

I will start it up soon - busy with other work. Hoping we get 1,000 signatures. Phad makes the damn vid !

Sly_Fry

Good luck, though as slow as Phad works, even if you get the signatures...it'll be 6-9 months before the set is released.

Not to mention, a petition started on a "Pirate" board like KK likely isn't going to alter his thought process.

Teleonicus

Seems to me like Brooke is on her way out. Probably going to drain her regulars of all the money she can get then switch careers by the time she's 31 or 32. I think Phad is terrible but the lack of content and progress in terms of nudity etc. is more on the model at this point.

dman543

Seems to me like Brooke is on her way out. Probably going to drain her regulars of all the money she can get then switch careers by the time she's 31 or 32. I think Phad is terrible but the lack of content and progress in terms of nudity etc. is more on the model at this point.
As weird as it sounds, if she does leave, we might get more nudity. That's what happened with Spencer Nicks. She stopped doing shoots and then "remastered" versions of her videos started coming out every once in a while. I think they also released a BTS of one of her videos as a zip set after she quit.

bjl12

Good luck, though as slow as Phad works, even if you get the signatures...it'll be 6-9 months before the set is released.

Not to mention, a petition started on a "Pirate" board like KK likely isn't going to alter his thought process.
I figure trying something is better than nothing. Also, while this board can commonly be referred to as a pirate board some people do use the content to discover new models and material. Ive learned lots of new material and haven't hesitated to financially support it if I like it.

Hoping this takes off into a hundred or more signatures and a ultimately a zipset. And yeah I'm not Phad biggest fan, but it's clearly Brooke holding stuff up at this point

fishbulb

I think I was a member of this Internet sponge's web site for a couple months, must have been 10 years ago.
I quit for the same reason everybody is complaining about now. Continuing to give her money for what she does on the Internet is pretty stupid.
I'm guessing at this rate she has another good 20, maybe 30 years, left in her on this site if she can continue doing the nothing that she does.

phillyturtle83

As Douchey as the guy comes off sometimes we really need to realize he has to resort to threats and troll the boards in order to protect his livelihood. He and I have been around the block a few times about sharing content, but even though he had to resort to threats to make his point, he has actually taken the time to explain just how hard it is for him and the girls to make money off their work, especially when his content begins to circulate the web for free. I believe that also directly affects the quality and frequency of how his content is released. He's a really smart guy, and I'm pretty sure he is not going to change he way he does things and he would never honor a petition signed by a bunch of people who could be potentially cause him to lose money while his content is potentially being passed around at no cost. If anything, I believe that would make him more inclined to do the exact opposite. I personally believe that is the reality of the situation. That being said, I'm just offering my thoughts on the whole deal. Can't really blame the guy at this point.