Brooke Marks new video

Sly_Fry

As Douchey as the guy comes off sometimes we really need to realize he has to resort to threats and troll the boards in order to protect his livelihood. He and I have been around the block a few times about sharing content, but even though he had to resort to threats to make his point, he has actually taken the time to explain just how hard it is for him and the girls to make money off their work, especially when his content begins to circulate the web for free. I believe that also directly affects the quality and frequency of how his content is released. He's a really smart guy, and I'm pretty sure he is not going to change he way he does things and he would never honor a petition signed by a bunch of people who could be potentially cause him to lose money while his content is potentially being passed around at no cost. If anything, I believe that would make him more inclined to do the exact opposite. I personally believe that is the reality of the situation. That being said, I'm just offering my thoughts on the whole deal. Can't really blame the guy at this point.
I agree with your first six words...he's douchey. :)

Seriously, I have no issue with a webmaster protecting his content, but this guy is an ass, plain and simple. He constantly misleads his customers regarding the content of Zips, blames his models when people call him out on it, and ignores potential customers. I've seen several people who have had the same issues I had a while back. Paid for a membership, his stupid text verification hardly ever works...and then straight ignores people. He ignored me for a week, then ignored CCBill for like 10 days before I was finally granted my money back.

I REFUSE to feel bad for someone who complains about how hard it is to make money off his content, when he blatantly ignores people who TRY to pay for his content. A simple email from him and all of that could of been avoided. Now I will NEVER do business with ANY of his sites again, and will GLADLY pirate anything he has his mitts on. It's a shame really...I LIKE Bailey and Misty and have tried to legally support BOTH...but this "smart" guy won't allow a potential customer to PAY for his content, so I'll gladly get it for free.

When he goes out of business, it'll be his own damn fault.

agnios

He also limits what the customers and models BOTH want to have.

Lazarus

I agree with your first six words...he's douchey. :)

Seriously, I have no issue with a webmaster protecting his content, but this guy is an ass, plain and simple. He constantly misleads his customers regarding the content of Zips, blames his models when people call him out on it, and ignores potential customers. I've seen several people who have had the same issues I had a while back. Paid for a membership, his stupid text verification hardly ever works...and then straight ignores people. He ignored me for a week, then ignored CCBill for like 10 days before I was finally granted my money back.

I REFUSE to feel bad for someone who complains about how hard it is to make money off his content, when he blatantly ignores people who TRY to pay for his content. A simple email from him and all of that could of been avoided. Now I will NEVER do business with ANY of his sites again, and will GLADLY pirate anything he has his mitts on. It's a shame really...I LIKE Bailey and Misty and have tried to legally support BOTH...but this "smart" guy won't allow a potential customer to PAY for his content, so I'll gladly get it for free.

When he goes out of business, it'll be his own damn fault.
I think you've laid it out well. I've never shared Brooke's content because, as an early fan, I thought she was unique and I wanted to support the site. Like you, I think the site management and ethics are awful and it contributes to changing loyal supporters into frustrated, disenfranchised piraters. I still won't share her stuff, but I totally understand why people do and don't blame them. A part of me cheers them on. But, I partially blame Brooke too. My first negative experience came years ago when she went for a month or two with no updates and kept promising something big. It turned out to be the "vlog" videos that were offered free to the world. She had no clue when her members criticized her that we'd been paying for something she was giving out to the world. Good for her for embarking on a challenging experience, but shame on her for having either no business sense or being so caught up in herself that she couldn't relate to why paying customers were disappointed.

I have no clue where she's headed. It seems like she's on auto-pilot and looking to get out of the business. I totally understand growing out of, or needing a change from, web-modeling, but have some respect for the people you're taking money from while you work that out. I gave them that respect, and I think many of her loyal fans did too.

phillyturtle83

I agree with you guys on all the other stuff also

bjl12

Looks like the site's been closed. Just a GoDaddy listing now.
I saw it earlier as closed too. Who knows wtf is going on with that model/site. Obv. interested in seeing more, but damn it is like difficult to even give them my money ! Anyhow hoping a new zipset is released soon

phillyturtle83

This phad character is the root of all evil? I do not even dare to sign up with my credit card and phone number on any of his sites, i have heard rumors that he sends threats to users over phone now as he collects your number, cannot verify if true but after reading some of this stuff it makes you wonder
He does.

bjl12

This phad character is the root of all evil? I do not even dare to sign up with my credit card and phone number on any of his sites, i have heard rumors that he sends threats to users over phone now as he collects your number, cannot verify if true but after reading some of this stuff it makes you wonder
Threats of wat lol??? like highschool stuff? or like legal pursuit?

Bfg9000

anyone know if they new video that just came out is worth it??
Mostly it is the same thing you get in a lot of the cam shows. You get a few slips as she changes outfits. However the last 2 bikinis are nicely revealing. One is very brief and the other is very see-thru. So is it worth it, hard to say.

agnios

As steam client proved with software, piracy is a service issue. If more people are pirating your content than buying it that is usually because people don't feel your product is worth what you are charging for it. All of the Phad content is a perfect example of this. I WANTED to pay him money for some content a while back and it was a fucking nightmare to deal with him. I said I wouldn't give him money again until he fixed his shit. He has never fixed his shit, so I have never given him money again.

Just fixing his shit customer service would likely have increased his business by a good percentage in the past, but it is too late now for him to fix shit. He has burned too many bridges at this point, and isn't likely to recover those customers unless he has a massive shift in either content style and production value, or a massive shift in his financial practices.

Yes I understand how difficult it is to make money in the teen modeling web industry, but the way he treated and continues to treat customers and potential customers sure as fuck wasn't making it any easier for him.

dman543

Do you think he cares less about getting new subscribers because the models are less interested, specifically Brooke, or do you think the reverse is true?

I assume less subs means less money to the models which may explain Brooke having only 1-2 pieces of new content a month if your lucky, as I've seen a couple months with nothing, not even a cam show. I haven't followed these models for as long as some and was hoping someone could tell me if anything like this happened at the beginning of their careers.

bjl12

As steam client proved with software, piracy is a service issue. If more people are pirating your content than buying it that is usually because people don't feel your product is worth what you are charging for it. All of the Phad content is a perfect example of this. I WANTED to pay him money for some content a while back and it was a fucking nightmare to deal with him. I said I wouldn't give him money again until he fixed his shit. He has never fixed his shit, so I have never given him money again.

Just fixing his shit customer service would likely have increased his business by a good percentage in the past, but it is too late now for him to fix shit. He has burned too many bridges at this point, and isn't likely to recover those customers unless he has a massive shift in either content style and production value, or a massive shift in his financial practices.

Yes I understand how difficult it is to make money in the teen modeling web industry, but the way he treated and continues to treat customers and potential customers sure as fuck wasn't making it any easier for him.
Yeah he doesn't know what he's doing. Very talented in creating videos, but a terrible business person and not the best web layout/access. Doesn't listen to customers at all and missed out on boatloads of money in Brooke's last zipset. His "pirate security" number verification did far more harm than good as it stopped dozens of people from joining and purchasing the new (at the time) zipset. That alone is $50. Not to mention people who would have remained members. And, unfortunately, he was a dick during the process to many customers/potential customers. The customer is not always right, but when more than 3 or 4 customers (or potentials) start saying the same thing...perhaps you should re-evaluate the way you're doing business

bjl12

Do you think he cares less about getting new subscribers because the models are less interested, specifically Brooke, or do you think the reverse is true?

I assume less subs means less money to the models which may explain Brooke having only 1-2 pieces of new content a month if your lucky, as I've seen a couple months with nothing, not even a cam show. I haven't followed these models for as long as some and was hoping someone could tell me if anything like this happened at the beginning of their careers.
Usually one of BM's updates are a webcam too. She posts like 24 hrs in advance (if at all) when she will do her webcam - so it's easy to miss - than they wait like ~1 week to post it online as an "update". She's just less active and on the way to retirement :/ can't do modeling forever I guess

dman543

Usually one of BM's updates are a webcam too. She posts like 24 hrs in advance (if at all) when she will do her webcam - so it's easy to miss - than they wait like ~1 week to post it online as an "update". She's just less active and on the way to retirement :/ can't do modeling forever I guess
I would think that since the day when she can't do modeling anymore is fast approaching she would want to make more content so as to make as much money as possible now. The demand is still there. Given the number of people on this forum that complained about trying to sign up for her site for videos or zips and not being able to, she could be retired by now with a nice nest egg if she and Phad had put a bit more work in.

bjl12

I would think that since the day when she can't do modeling anymore is fast approaching she would want to make more content so as to make as much money as possible now. The demand is still there. Given the number of people on this forum that complained about trying to sign up for her site for videos or zips and not being able to, she could be retired by now with a nice nest egg if she and Phad had put a bit more work in.
I'm fairly certain BM and Phad/Malloy have an agreement to Kari Sweets the BM website once she's finally done. If that's the case she'll have income coming in for years afterward...and the updates will of course only include 1-2 slips at most to keep customers enrolled. All of this despite her last zipset alone (without the filter) revealing everything...but Phad will say he "lost the video or file" similar to the KS collection/remastering

Michael Moran

I'm fairly certain BM and Phad/Malloy have an agreement to Kari Sweets the BM website once she's finally done. If that's the case she'll have income coming in for years afterward...and the updates will of course only include 1-2 slips at most to keep customers enrolled. All of this despite her last zipset alone (without the filter) revealing everything...but Phad will say he "lost the video or file" similar to the KS collection/remastering
Um... no. Kari never showed anything in the original releases and even Brooke's regular content shows more than the remastered Kari content.

dman543

That's a really good point. In that case, I hope she retires in a twitter post later today. ;)

Maybe we should change that change.org petition to ask Brooke to retire rather than releasing the zip set.

Um... no. Kari never showed anything in the original releases and even Brooke's regular content shows more than the remastered Kari content.
Pretty sure bjl12 was talking about how Kari hasn't done any new shoots in years but Phad keeps puting out "remastered" versions of old shoots not the amount of nudity.