Brooke Marks Request

demonsfire813

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had the HD video of Brook Marks in the shower where she is wearing just that white string panty. The view was also changing from stationary to p.o.v. I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you.

demonsfire813

Yes! I know she has an HD version of it, but all I've seen is clips of the low quality version. I also think there is another shower one where the panties are literally just a white string. Unless she has those on under the ones in this vid.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Yes! I know she has an HD version of it, but all I've seen is clips of the low quality version. I also think there is another shower one where the panties are literally just a white string. Unless she has those on under the ones in this vid.
the video you are talking about is the following:

credits to member: necido

I warned necido 'cos he posted k2s link here (material is not allowed inside this sub-forum), but supposedly he'll post it in the appropriate section soon.
If you're interested in "my" video too let me know and I'll upload it soon

SAN

demonsfire813

Yes! You sir are awesome. The one from Necido is the one I was thinking, but I also have a low quality version of yours. It would be great to get a HD copy. Thank you for your hard work my friend.

agnios

I missed the brooke marks ghost video if anyone has that to share

VolponView

As far as I know, she has 3 shower type vids/zips, Bare Bubbles, Shower Head and Showers Forever. I have only seen the last one posted (Forever) so far. I haven't had any luck finding the other two so I look forward to watching the others if someone is kind enough to post them.

agnios

could have sworn I posted showersforever before
lemme upload that

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Now if we just find some very nice person to upload the shower head one...... :)
I thought it was clear I was going to upload that, sorry but I've been busy the last couple of days and didn't find enough time for that

SAN

agnios

I tossed the shower forever vid onto the tail end of San's post... since the one I did earlier was in the wrong place. I posted it in general models when brooke is apparently a top model.