Brooke Marks Request

mythicowow

Getting bored of the same old, the 2nd shower zip was way worse than the first which was a big buzzkill for me. I'll throw money at her if the zipsets step it up but if they stay the same or get worse then meh. The tease only works for so long, time for her to go the way of Kate's playground and have the occasional vibrator video or something.

Harbinger

Sounds like the one i have its in 2 parts and the quallity is not good,the first part is just a normal camshow and the second part she is clearly drunk in a bedroom and is rolling around on the bed and messing around naked.The only difference between the one you mention and the one i have is that part 1 is 31 minutes long and part 2 is 48 minutes long.
I'll up them both later for comparison.
I'll definitely download it the moment I see it. Thanks in advance.

Teleonicus

Sounds like the one i have its in 2 parts and the quallity is not good,the first part is just a normal camshow and the second part she is clearly drunk in a bedroom and is rolling around on the bed and messing around naked.The only difference between the one you mention and the one i have is that part 1 is 31 minutes long and part 2 is 48 minutes long.
I'll up them both later for comparison.
Sweet thanks. Yeah I may have seen the longer version at some point but its been a while. Really is a shame about the quality, had it been an HD cam it'd be one of my holy grails.

Teleonicus

Yeah I do truly wish some users actively recorded the webcam shows as they are done. Also, that's why many of the webcams (maybe not many, but at least some) simply STOP/CUTOUT abruptly. Likely because Brooke/team reviewed the footage and won't post blatant nudity.

If you look at her section on Epiczips 5 out of her last 6 zips have been pretty good...Downblouse was very disappointing. Really hoping she keeps raising the bar or at the very least continues to reveal as much as she had. Some people get all fussy that she'll be less successful if she does nude, but I think nudity in the right light would definitely work (as in not being completely nude but teasing and working up to short bursts of nudity - even if it's ass/vagina).

The webmaster is Phad and from my experience I don't think he's very adept in customer service. He comes off like a self-entitled dick sometimes, but he's got a lot going for him in the form of his girls cache...plus he is great at advertising them. Hoping he will learn a few things, improve, and keep delivering quality content. Time will tell though
I am honestly surprised there aren't more active recordings. But it makes sense I guess, mostly the diehards are going to show up to the live shows and there's a 0.1% chance they'd be recording.

You're right about that. Generally her zips have been ok/good. Showerhead was the most promising one, showerhead II was a disappointment because it seemed to be more manufactured/edited to take out the good stuff.

I do know his name, I just refrain from using it as it seems to call him down from the heavens (happened in the last longer Brooke thread I made months back). He's not BAD, per se, and at least he's trying with the new site. He just needs a PR guy to do the talking for him, as you suggest.

acecoyote

what editing software did you use bjl12? I have all the older vids she did with the crappy cam (definitely showed more then). would like to try to see if it comes out ok.

Teleonicus

Haha the webmaster hard at work with that classic customer service over at Freeones. Though according to him the zip is almost out so that's nice. I wonder if Brooke makes him less money since her stuff is usually last/delayed compared to Baily/Misty.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Who knows i do know that i've just joined Bailey's site adn simply canot get passed the pin verification page as teh verification button does not work and there is zero way of getting support as far as i can see.

dman543

That sounds a bit dodgy. I heard that group of sites has daily rate limits too that can result in cancellation of subscription and banning. (Bailey, Misty, Brooke)

bjl12

Who knows i do know that i've just joined Bailey's site adn simply canot get passed the pin verification page as teh verification button does not work and there is zero way of getting support as far as i can see.
I joined BM last week and had the exact same issue. When I got into contact with one of the admins they were extremely unhelpful, saying things like "nobody else has ever had this problem before" as if it that made it any less of a customer issue...despite accurately entering their verification code 3-4 times. Again very poor customer service :/

Ended up just getting a refund. Shame.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
How did you manage to get in contact with the admin as i simply canont get any support at all,live chat is unmanned,phad aint answering on twitter and CCBill are not responding.All i want to do is purcahse the zipset.

bgiconz

How did you manage to get in contact with the admin as i simply canont get any support at all,live chat is unmanned,phad aint answering on twitter and CCBill are not responding.All i want to do is purcahse the zipset.
Yup. As someone who has paid for their content before-- can confirm. Attempted to contact CCBill-- got ignored. Attempted to contact Phhad-- got ignored. CCBill sent a different username/password than their site showed... ended up getting ignored through the whole issue.

Something is broken with their redesign and it is a shame that customer service just ignored it on both ends.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
I've finally got phads attention by tweeting him as CCBill cancelled my order and blocked my account as i didn't verify it,how could i the verification process don't work.he said he was looking into it but that was a couple of hours ago and so far no more information has been forthcoming.
It really does make me wonder how they manage to run a business.

bgiconz

I've finally got phads attention by tweeting him as CCBill cancelled my order and blocked my account as i didn't verify it,how could i the verification process don't work.he said he was looking into it but that was a couple of hours ago and so far no more information has been forthcoming.
It really does make me wonder how they manage to run a business.
I do web development. To be "fair" my guess is it has something to do with ccbill and epic panda not being on the same page with the design and their php scripting. My best guess as doing web development is that it gives different username/password combo on both ends and can validate. It probably only happens to return customers which is why it isn't too documented. (Those that have cancelled before and come back. Have you subscribe previously to the site you are trying to join)

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Nope I've never subscribed to BK before,my username and password worked fine but you have to verify yourself via a pin number that is text to you,its at this point that it fails the code is sent fine but the button on the site doesn't work so you simply cannot verify the code, if you just press enter your taken back the login page its an infinite loop.

bgiconz

Nope I've never subscribed to BK before,my username and password worked fine but you have to verify yourself via a pin number that is text to you,its at this point that it fails the code is sent fine but the button on the site doesn't work so you simply cannot verify the code, if you just press enter your taken back the login page its an infinite loop.
Damn! Such a shame then. Stupid re-design-- they should have tested for a long while before putting it out!

bjl12

what editing software did you use bjl12? I have all the older vids she did with the crappy cam (definitely showed more then). would like to try to see if it comes out ok.
I tried a few different but actually just ended up using Windows Movie Maker. Honestly it's a decent program for novices and I was able to make clips, increase brightness, slow down parts, etc. Nonetheless the quality was absolute crap :/ since we're simply missing far too many pixels as one user stated.

On a side note...the October calendar no longer displays a BM zipset release.

http://epicpanda.news/upcoming-in-october/

Really hoping that's a "it'll get done in November" move and not a - BM cancelled the zipset - move. I have zero interest in BK but I was really looking forward to the new BM stuff. Anyhow, time will tell.

Teleonicus

I tried a few different but actually just ended up using Windows Movie Maker. Honestly it's a decent program for novices and I was able to make clips, increase brightness, slow down parts, etc. Nonetheless the quality was absolute crap :/ since we're simply missing far too many pixels as one user stated.

On a side note...the October calendar no longer displays a BM zipset release.

http://epicpanda.news/upcoming-in-october/

Really hoping that's a "it'll get done in November" move and not a - BM cancelled the zipset - move. I have zero interest in BK but I was really looking forward to the new BM stuff. Anyhow, time will tell.
It's still "on the horizon." Dude was just being a bitch because he couldn't handle release date criticism on other forums, so he took Brooke off the page completely.