Brooke Marks Request

mythicowow

Brooke always getting screwed by Phad.. seems she's getting annoyed too based on tweets and things she says on live shows sometimes. Her set was "scheduled" to be released before Bailey's, what a joke.

bjl12

Brooke always getting screwed by Phad.. seems she's getting annoyed too based on tweets and things she says on live shows sometimes. Her set was "scheduled" to be released before Bailey's, what a joke.
Hopefully she finds a new webmaster if this is really the case. My excitation for the zip has plummeted almost entirely b/c of the BM webmaster(s)...delayed zipset, refusal to even discuss zipset in email/twitter, and a complete inability to communicate with website joining issues (despite the fact my credit card was charged...seriously don't understand what is going through their minds).

bjl12

Looks like it's about to be released as per his twitter. Or it could be out a month from now. Who knows with him.
Well it turns out that the holdup was Brooke herself:

https://twitter.com/TheBrookeMarks/status/662691085181816832

If the set gets released that may be good news for us as the tweets indicate BM may be entering into new territory. Perhaps masturbation? Or simply straight Vag/Ass shots. Either way I'm excited again and hoping drops. This all might just be a business ploy too. Guess we'll find out shortly

dman543

If the set gets released that may be good news for us as the tweets indicate BM may be entering into new territory. Perhaps masturbation? Or simply straight Vag/Ass shots. Either way I'm excited again and hoping drops. This all might just be a business ploy too. Guess we'll find out shortly
I just thought that exchange was to hype it up to make people forget how pissed off they were about it being delayed. Wonder why they haven't done a teaser trailer like they did for BK's latest.

VolponView

BM may be entering into new territory. Perhaps masturbation? Or simply straight Vag/Ass shots.
Edit:
It just got released. The preview video looks retarded as fuck but the preview screen shots look effin epic. Unedited version of this is gonna be awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:

mythicowow

That's just them trolling and hyping up the set..

Anyways, preview looks decent with a spread shot but it's some black and white filter and behind a sheet so it probably won't be as revealing as the previews appear, as usual. That last "ghost" video they did also had great looking previews but it was pretty meh in actuality. And you need to be a member to buy it... zzz.. don't want my money I guess.

bjl12

Edit:
It just got released. The preview video looks retarded as fuck but the preview screen shots look effin epic. Unedited version of this is gonna be awesome!
Damn and I can't even buy it b/c fucking (unresolved) login problems for like 5 days? Don't suppose theres a link or anything?

Looks like a good one though for sure!

johnsontalley99

The previews always seem promising. I'm not holding my breath. My money's on the good shots being grainy and over-exposed with poor lighting to achieve the "ghost" effect. You can already see a lot of that in the preview clips.

Teleonicus

The previews always seem promising. I'm not holding my breath. My money's on the good shots being grainy and over-exposed with poor lighting to achieve the "ghost" effect. You can already see a lot of that in the preview clips.
I mean there's no doubt there will be some trickery given the webmaster we're dealing with. But some of those shots look way more "hardcore" than anything she's done in the past. If anything it'll be 28 minutes of boring teasing and 2 minutes of something decent.

VonRaschke

I mean there's no doubt there will be some trickery given the webmaster we're dealing with. But some of those shots look way more "hardcore" than anything she's done in the past. If anything it'll be 28 minutes of boring teasing and 2 minutes of something decent.
My money's on her wearing tape over her pussy for those shots of her bending over and spreading her legs. Her webmaster is a modern day snake oil salesman, as such he's lost the benefit of the doubt long ago.

quayanqui

Well I am a fool. I paid for the site subscription and the zipset price ($25!!! each); this is the worst zipset she has released. No, she doesn't wear tape over her pussy or anything like that, and it does "show" some slips, but the overexposed "ghost" filter makes everything pretty much indistinguishable. The GoPro camera is strapped to a pillow that she's grinding on for much of the second half of the video, but everything is way too zoomed in and shaky to make anything out. Also, the whole thing was filmed in 720p, so not even full HD, and the mesh/net thing she wears makes everything incredibly blurry. I fucking swear to god, her "Wet & Wild" zipset was better than this.

I'd post uncensored screenshots, but there's very little to see here. "Neon Sunset" was significantly better.

bjl12

Well I am a fool. I paid for the site subscription and the zipset price ($25!!! each); this is the worst zipset she has released. No, she doesn't wear tape over her pussy or anything like that, and it does "show" some slips, but the overexposed "ghost" filter makes everything pretty much indistinguishable. The GoPro camera is strapped to a pillow that she's grinding on for much of the second half of the video, but everything is way too zoomed in and shaky to make anything out. Also, the whole thing was filmed in 720p, so not even full HD, and the mesh/net thing she wears makes everything incredibly blurry. I fucking swear to god, her "Wet & Wild" zipset was better than this.

I'd post uncensored screenshots, but there's very little to see here. "Neon Sunset" was significantly better.
Couldn't be happier I learned this before I purchased it. I know this zip has just finished but BM has shown quick turnarounds before in the past. Hopefully now that she...kind of revealed more...she will be willing to go at least that far again in future zipsets. Either way I'd still like to see it eventually

pripitty

Couldn't be happier I learned this before I purchased it
it is what you would expect it to be. a lot of hype, not a ton of payout. classic brooke marks. Its a good video, you do get some shots of her pussy and ass hole that previously haven't existed. I'm a fan, I bought it, was hoping for more( as always) but it was worth it.

stnastna

Uuh, this set, brookes, looks good.... hope to seee it sometime soon :D and also that set of Baileys... :)

mythicowow

Figured it'd be like that, the last "ghost" video was shit too with good looking previews, so tired of phad and his editing, lies and bullshit previews making things look amazing then it's crap. Then making this members only so he can get $50 instead of $25 is just the icing on the shit cake. I'm never giving these goons money again till they post some actual good stuff with confirmed clear long shots of Brooke's pussy and some vibrator play or something ideally, which will never happen at this rate.

The_Doctor

Would you mind sharing the Neon Sunset video?