Brooke Marks Request

TheDudee

Someone else who access to the site. Is the 147MB version really the only quality that they released? That seems too shitty to be true.

Sithkahn

99% sure that one is a rip from a tube site, hence the especially mediocre quality. Thanks for uploading it, though. Hope someone can post the original.

VolponView

I didn't think the video was as bad as some of u say it is. If u play around with the filters/brightness, it gets better in some parts.
I'll be looking forward to playing around with the HD version when it comes around.

bjl12

I didn't think the video was as bad as some of u say it is. If u play around with the filters/brightness, it gets better in some parts.
I'll be looking forward to playing around with the HD version when it comes around.
This is how I feel. I think there's potential with the higher resolution clip. Will need to use filters as you mentioned though. Fun video but mostly just a tease and a very misleading sales pitch by BM and Phad. I guess that means they're good at what they do :/

RandomAct

Honestly, it wasn't TOO terrible. I mean, one of her weaker sets, but I appreciate what they were going for. It was a solid idea, but the execution was kinda bad. I think if you took away the bad music and the veil she was wearing, it would have been pretty top notch.

bjl12

I've been thinking about the zip and I feel fairly confident it was BM herself who ruined it. She wore the exact same ghost outfit in the past and IIRC there was no grainy video effect. I think Phad sliced and edited the video w/o the grainy effect and she couldn't handle showing everything off.

She said no, Phad had to go back and make it a shit zip. She then agreed. Just judging by the delay in the release and her tweets. I think that is how it went down. I also don't think BM will really ever do full-on nude shots of vag/ass stuff b/c that's just how she is. Obviously I hope I'm wrong

Teleonicus

I've been thinking about the zip and I feel fairly confident it was BM herself who ruined it. She wore the exact same ghost outfit in the past and IIRC there was no grainy video effect. I think Phad sliced and edited the video w/o the grainy effect and she couldn't handle showing everything off.

She said no, Phad had to go back and make it a shit zip. She then agreed. Just judging by the delay in the release and her tweets. I think that is how it went down. I also don't think BM will really ever do full-on nude shots of vag/ass stuff b/c that's just how she is. Obviously I hope I'm wrong
It's hard to say. Brooke hasn't shied from showing that stuff before in the showerhead zip and in some of her camshows (she seems to be just fine being completely naked as long as there's something, anything slightly obscuring your view of her, i.e. that veil).

That filter was just god awful though...I don't know how either of them could have approved that. All it does is turn the veil into one big black flickering blob that obscures pretty much everything.

VolponView

What happened to the thread with the video? Why did it get deleted?
I just got this message: Your post in the thread Ghost Sex Tape was deleted. Reason: Pleaswe stop bumping dead posts and posting requests.
Why did I get this message when the post I made on the thread was just a few hours after the original post was made?
Sometimes I just scratch my head with the things that go on around here. I'll just shut up before I get banned again.

VonRaschke

I just got this message: Your post in the thread Ghost Sex Tape was deleted. Reason: Pleaswe stop bumping dead posts and posting requests.
Why did I get this message when the post I made on the thread was just a few hours after the original post was made?
Sometimes I just scratch my head with the things that go on around here. I'll just shut up before I get banned again.
I just noticed the thread is gone. That's a pretty spiteful move to make to the original content poster. I have a sinking feeling that someone other than the original content poster will make a new thread for her Ghost Sex Tape zipset and it won't be deleted...

Lazarus

I can't imagine it's easy or terribly rewarding to moderate a board like this, so I just try to take things like this in stride. It doesn't seem to add up though when posts like this Alisa Kiss one (http://kitty-kats.net/threads/alisa-kiss-videos.1940308/page-3) are allowed to stand when it is annoyingly getting repeatedly bumped by people who seem to feel entitled to the content shared by others.

You know what they say... if you don't get banned once in a while, you're not posting hard enough. :)

walterpinkman

I just noticed the thread is gone. That's a pretty spiteful move to make to the original content poster. I have a sinking feeling that someone other than the original content poster will make a new thread for her Ghost Sex Tape zipset and it won't be deleted...
And its gonna have the words HD and Uncut in the title :)

Last edited by a moderator:

oggy90

First, people say 'thank you for your hard work' and a lot of requests to reupload the large amount of stuff, and then make fun

I wanted to help with FREE K2S link but I really violated the rules

I also received a warning in PM for the repost in your thread, for your information;)

Last edited by a moderator:

pop71

First, people say 'thank you for your hard work' and a lot of requests to reupload the large amount of stuff, and then make fun

I also received a warning in PM for the repost in your thread, for your information;)[/QUOTE]
Oggy, thanks for your hard work. We appreciate the effort.

CheeksMcButt

I also received a warning in PM for the repost in your thread, for your information;)
Ogg, you are one of the very best posters here. You post stuff with free/slow links and that's excellent. Some mods only post stuff that's premium, which I'm not fond of. Even worse is one of them likes to inform on other people's links and submits DMCA complaints and then posts the very same content later with premiums links. I get it, they want to make money, but I doubt this board is a full-time job or that the money they get is even significant enough.

Thank you for your efforts Ogg, and keep posting the way you do.