Brooke Marks?

peterpoter

So is this the end of Brooke Marks, Web model. Brooke has drop the link to her web site from her Twitter page and there has not been a live web cam in over a month, a lot of good excuses, but no more web cams. Thing have been going downhill for awhile with Malloy doing the photography and editing. The latest Premium Win video, Pantyhose Pleasure with its premium price was a joke—God forbid if they show anything.
I loved the old Brooke, but now maybe it is time for her to retire to her gamer girl persona.

vectorious

She did a webcam 2 or 3 weeks ago, and I think Malloy said there would be new content coming soon. Agreed that the quality has plummeted for the most part, but I don't think we've seen the last of her, either.

peterpoter

Was the webcam the one post on her web site, which are weeks/months old or new live cam? Malloy stop talking about any updates and anyway those are shot awhile ago. As I said she stop promoting any of her modeling work on Twitter. I hate to say it, but I think she is gone.

Lazarus

So is this the end of Brooke Marks, Web model. Brooke has drop the link to her web site from her Twitter page and there has not been a live web cam in over a month, a lot of good excuses, but no more web cams. Thing have been going downhill for awhile with Malloy doing the photography and editing. The latest Premium Win video, Pantyhose Pleasure with its premium price was a joke—God forbid if they show anything.
I loved the old Brooke, but now maybe it is time for her to retire to her gamer girl persona.
Sadly, I've seen this observation reported over and over for, at least, the last nine years since I first noted it for myself and walked away from being a dedicated subscriber of hers for well over a year. But, we have no way of warning new people who join her site, so it keeps getting replayed. Her content is certainly worth a month or two subscription, so nothing lost by subscribing for a short time, but the Panda folks are master manipulators of promising but not delivering. To their unethical credit, they're probably laughing about my comments all the way to the bank. So, my advice, enjoy her content for a month or two, but don't develop any expectations or loyalty, because they have none for their customers and you're only setting yourself up for disappointment... and lining their pockets with your hard-earned money that they're hardly working for.

groper1

Sadly, I've seen this observation reported over and over for, at least, the last nine years since I first noted it for myself and walked away from being a dedicated subscriber of hers for well over a year. But, we have no way of warning new people who join her site, so it keeps getting replayed. Her content is certainly worth a month or two subscription, so nothing lost by subscribing for a short time, but the Panda folks are master manipulators of promising but not delivering. To their unethical credit, they're probably laughing about my comments all the way to the bank. So, my advice, enjoy her content for a month or two, but don't develop any expectations or loyalty, because they have none for their customers and you're only setting yourself up for disappointment... and lining their pockets with your hard-earned money that they're hardly working for.
Agree completely.

peterpoter

I could not agree more that Phad and his crew are scamming a**holes, but the girls that they exploit and usually nice people and not the problem. I was just hoping that someone could prove me wrong that Brooke has quit to become a gaming girl and wife. All evidence points that way.

Lazarus

I could not agree more that Phad and his crew are scamming a**holes, but the girls that they exploit and usually nice people and not the problem. I was just hoping that someone could prove me wrong that Brooke has quit to become a gaming girl and wife. All evidence points that way.
Sorry, didn't mean to take your thread too far in the wrong direction. I don't follow her too closely these days, but for what it's worth, I have seen her disappear for months at a time, seen similar speculation, and then she reappears. On the other hand, she's been in the business for longer than most and it makes perfect sense that she'd be ready to move on, so your speculation seems not improbable. The first we're likely to know is when she either returns or they archive her site. It's just a shame that they routinely leave her paying fans hanging by not taking the time to explain. Strangely, they do find the time to keep processing their subscriber's credit cards.

My take on the panda girls is slightly different than yours. After being with that outfit for as long as Brooke has, she knows better.

tnt

Her last webcam she said she had a job interview and it might be the last time she would do a cam

peterpoter

Wow a new premium video for $30 for a couple glimpse of her tits while she does the same old dance. Phad's pricing has escalated as the quality of the contents has drastically decreased. Thanks for posting it here, so we don't waste our money. Maybe it is time for her to retire.