Brooke Marks?

MAXAGM

Because the same crap over and over, she should've stayed retired instead of coming back even more non-nude then before.

Lazarus

It's an anti-pirating strategy.... consistently produce mediocre content so that no one gives a damn anymore about it and it's not worth the effort to pirate. She'll still make enough off of the newly curious and the old diehard fans to make it worth her while to invest the few minutes a month she does. I'm being facetious, but you'd have a hard time proving me wrong. Hey, if it works, can you blame her? How many of us would do more than phone it in if people were willing to keep throwing money at us for just that? The joke is on us, boys. I'm curious to see how long she can drag this out. There's a decent chance that this is how she'll be supplementing her social security income.

TheMuffinMan

Because the same crap over and over, she should've stayed retired instead of coming back even more non-nude then before.
She never retired, she never missed more than a month or two on cam since 2010. There were a few years with very sparse updates but that's just because Phad is a dipshit.

geeon3

did she have a show recently? she said on twitter last week she added a show but her site showed a blank list for shows?

peterpoter

Does anyone remember the movie that look at the begging like it was about Brooke's butt but then turned into a prank?