Busty Buffy aka Lucie Wilde | update 2020-07-25

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Re: Busty Buffy

020-Big Vibrator
W/Matching Set

There are many types of vibrators available but I love only this one and try to use it whenever I can! This is really my favorite sex toy that makes me cum in 30 seconds and scream so loud. You have probably seen me using it my hardcore scenes but this is how I play it when I´m alone at home.

020-Big Vibrator.rar

Last edited by a moderator:

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

021-Sexy Sailor
W/Matching Set

Do you have a bigger dick and do you need bigger tits to tittyfuck? I hope that mine 70H (32G) boobs will do and this size is perfect for you :-* YES, my boobies are made for titty fucking and to be covered up with cum afterwards! Enjoy the scene and let me know what you think ;)

021-Sexy Sailor.rar

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

022-On the Orange Sofa
W/Matching Set

I believe that not only my big perfect tits but my lips and cock sucking skills can make any guy insanely horny! I love sucking on cock too and I do it for looong time as it makes my tight properly shaved pussy wet. And then when I get fucked I love stimulating my clit with my favorite vibrator.

022-On the Orange Sofa.rar

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

023-Lambrusco
W/Matching Set

A late night romantic dinner, a bottle of Italian Lambrusco, soft music and scented candles sound like the perfect prelude to a wild fuck. It makes my sexual appetite insatiable and I´m ready for some really nasty things ;)

023-Lambrusco.rar

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

024-Bedroom Love
W/Matching Set

I love morning sex because it means the difference between a good day and a great day! The more unplanned the better :) That´s why I like to have a guy next to me who always wakes up with a hard-on. And what about you, do you like morning sex too?

024-Bedroom Love.rar

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

025-Anal Toy
W/Matching Set

Wanna see me in some hard solo anal action and discover what I love to do with my little tight ass when I feel lonely? I asked my friend photographer to help me and he said this is so arousing when I have a huge toy deep down my tight asshole, and he really got me screaming from pleasure when he fucked me with that long plastic cock

025-Anal Toy.rar

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

026-Sweet Teen
W/Matching Set

Enjoy my soft, erotic but yet very sexy pictures and movies in art nude style! I was told my boobies are real aesthetic object and they inspire :p So I want to feel this niche between art photos and more hardcore stuff for those of you who like me more softcore way...

026-Sweet Teen.rar

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

027-Naked Yoga
W/Matching Set

Let´s go yoga! Join me in my outdoor yoga class in Prague! Yes, I offer naked classes for men and women :D So don´t be shy :-* I promise you unforgettable liberating experience, and you should not worry if from time to time, someone will get an erection

027-Naked Yoga.rar

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

028-Pissing Fetish
W/Matching Set

Let me please you with some naughty pisssssing content I shot for you in my bathroom! Please tell me in the comments if you find it exciting and want to see more videos like this. In this video scene I urinate on a guy and get him piss on my tits.

028-Pissing Fetish.rar

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

029-Hot Tub
W/Matching Set

love it when a big fat dick hurries to my mouth and pussy, and in between my huge tits. It gets me so HOT and turned on, so I suck it deep and hard and get him shooting his massive load on my boobs.

029-Hot Tub.rar

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

030-Into The Blue
W/Matching Set

What do I do when I´m alone at home and bored? Some people watch TV or read books but I prefer to use a pink dildo to masturbate and craving pink pussy and reach an orgasm :) I love sliding my toy very deep and hard till I get soaking wet.

030-Into The Blue.rar

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

031-Pool Date
W/Matching Set

My over protective parents are out of town this weekend and guess what I did? ;) Arranged a beautiful outdoor evening for me and my buddy by the pool. The evening could not get any hotter as he got so horny and gave me the biggest cumshot on my tits ever.

031-Pool Date.rar

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

032-Jump Rope
W/Matching Set

Watch me learning how to jump rope like a pro! With bra and without it :p I heard the skipping rope is a great cardio exercise and it helps you burn a ton of calories but I got tired quickly and decided to relax after work-out :)

032-Jump Rope.rar

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

033-Femdom
W/Matching Set

I love getting a guy tied up and gagged and waiting for my mercy or punishment. My usual femdom routine consists of spanking, facesitting and queening, foot kissing and trampling, ass worship and more!

033-Femdom.rar

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

034-Black Leggings
W/Matching Set

I show my fetish side in this kinky softcore set dedicated to the lovers of stockings/leggings/pantyhose! Stay tuned as I have more content like this for leg lovers and I believe not only my breasts deserve to be admired ;)

034-Black Leggings.rar

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

035-Sexy Singlet
W/Matching Set

There´s something I haven´t told you yet, I love getting big hot sticky cumshots on my pussy, not just on my tits or face. And I love to record it on video and re-watch it again when I´m in a mood.

035-Sexy Singlet.rar

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

036-Window Cleaner
W/Matching Set

What about topless window cleaning with me? Wanna join me? Or maybe you´d like to see me flashing my massive tits out of window? In any case I hope you enjoy this episode as I had a lot of fun making it. Kisess :* B.B

036-Window Cleaner.rar

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

037-Outdoor Sex
W/Matching Set

While the weather permits I try to enjoy the sun, breathe some fresh air and get outside to make some sexy outdoor scenes for you that will leave you craving for more. I think it´s romantic. Tell me if you are up for sex outside of your homes?

037-Outdoor Sex.rar

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

038-My Interview
No Set

The interview for my site feat. busty Czech star Angel Wicky. Please enjoy and I´m waiting for your feedback!

038-My Interview.rar

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

039-Sexy Reader
W/Matching Set

Do you have a passion for reading? Because I recently thought of organizing an erotic literature club :p where I would read stories that turn me on. Wanna expand your curiosity?

039-Sexy Reader.rar