Busty Buffy aka Lucie Wilde | update 2020-07-25

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Re: Busty Buffy

040-Sexy Corset
W/Matching Set

There´s nothing more beautiful than a busty woman in a sexy tight corset bustier. To me it´s the hottest piece of lingerie, hotter than stockings or high heels. Of course, I´m using corsets that leave my big boobs out and unleashed.

040-Sexy Corset.rar

Last edited by a moderator:

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

041-Red Lingerie
W/Matching Set

I know you´ve requested stockings and high-heels before so I decided to combine my recent passion for corset bustiers with stockings and shot this sexy scene. I hope red lingerie turns you on :*

041-Red Lingerie.rar

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
042-Whirlpool Sex
W/Matching Set

A huge fucking whirlpool is what I dream about! I wanna install one in my house after the day when I tried having sex in the bubbling whirlpool for the first time. It was a relaxing, long soak in the hottub no wonder it turned me on so much!

042-Whirlpool Sex.rar

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

043-Outdoor Blowjob POV
W/Matching Set

100% amateur point-of-view video with me sucking on cock and rubbing it between my tits. Just imagine I´m doing it with you!

043-Outdoor Blowjob POV.rar

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

044-Choco Tits
W/Matching Set

Would you love to lick sweet melted chocolate of my big boobies and suck on my nipples? I made this episode just for fun @ home so it features a short homemade video and some photos but I hope you will like it ;)

044-Choco Tits.rar

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

045-Pool Billiards
W/Matching Set

Do you like playing pool? Well, even if you don´t I bet you will love watching me as I insert a pool cue deep in my pussy! Cum around and join the game ;)

Please find links in last post of this thread.

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

046-Oil Massage
W/Matching Set

I love getting my boobies massaged and then my pussy penetrated with fingers. A good masturbation is a must part of any body massage!

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

047-Outdoor POV

Watch me sucking cock and getting fucked outdoors! This is 100% amateur footage recorded by one of my friends on his goPro camera :D

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

048-Body Art
W/Matching Set

What about some sexy body art? I was told many times that getting my hot body and beautiful tits painted will look good so I had to try it! And I must say I loved it, it was fun.

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

049-Whirlpool Solo
W/Matching Set

I enjoyed so much having sex in the whirlpool and received many positive comments from my fans after this scene so I returned to make a solo masturbation scene in this place!

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

050-Red Lingerie Sex
W/Matching Set

I know you loved my red solo set in high-heels and red stockings so I decided to add this one - really sexy and hardcore!

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

051-Nasty Secretary
W/Matching Set

Ever dreamt of fucking a hot busty secretary in your office? Because right now I´m looking for a sexy boss to tease me and dominate me :p

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

052-Fitness Sex
W/Matching Set

I love fitness and a good fuck with a fitness instructor after exercise, especially when my body is sweating after intense aerobic session with many jumps and squats.

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

053-Anal Sex
W/Matching Set

Nothing feels better than a cock deep in my tight lil butthole! Actually, it was one of the first times I ever tried anal sex with my ex-boyfriend. And I loved every second of it!

053-Anal Sex.rar

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

054-Toothbrush
W/Matching Set

It´s time for some early morning masturbation : ) This sounds weird, but I like to masturbate right after I get up in the morning.

054-Toothbrush.rar

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

055-Jumping Ball
W/Matching Set

I love jumping exercises with a ball and I love to feel my boobies bounce! Oh, yeah.. forgot to mention in this scene I wear sexy schoolgirl uniform as you requested.

055-Jumping Ball.rar

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

056-Pink Toy
W/Matching Set

I got a sexy present from one of my fans - a big pink double vibrator and I could wait to test drive it!! Mmmm that was a really powerful orgasm if you ask

056-Pink Toy.rar