Cam girls getting worse

Echo09

Funny thing is quite alot of these models use to really appreciate when they were tipped, regardless of how big or small the tip was.
Now they just take it for granted that they are going to earn a set amount each month and when they don't they throw a hissy fit.
Look I'm fit, I'm attractive but I have no people skills whatsoever, tip me fools.

thenom

Some of my favorite girls may not be the "hottest" but their rooms are a ton of fun. It's unspoken that they're there for the tokens, maybe there are countdowns or games. They seem to be genuinely enjoying themselves. Look, I get it, this is their job. But it's the difference between hating what you do and liking it.

Echo09

Totally with ya on that Nom.
When a model is able to grab the attention of people in her room it makes all the difference.
When a model is moaning, banning for no reason and playing about with their phone the majority of the time what do they expect lol.

pppouk

Looks like we Lost Nikkieliot to the other side, All she does now is talk and does a pvt at the end, then leaves.

fux0rz

Does anyone else notice how trends seem to pop up and suddenly spread. Like for example, one model starts playing card games, within days, everyone is doing card games, one model starts doing the wheel of fortune thing, and everybody else starts doing it. This week the trend seems to be eating on cam. I hardly ever saw models eating on cam but this last week every other model is either in their kitchen, or eating on cam.

I wonder who's behind spreading of these trends, models copying each other or members seeing one model do it and requesting other models to do the same.

pppouk

What did I say Nikkieliot finished talking,not doing anything,then went PVT and asked everybody to SPY???. I will Have to Buy all her Vids on Manyvids and just post them all, all the time.

FearBoner

Spend an evening on Mfc or have my fingernails pulled out slowly with a pair of rusty pliers,hmmmmm,tough decision.

thenom

I still enjoy many of my favorites on mfc. Admittedly though, I'm not on nearly as much as I used to be.

Klept0

I still enjoy many of my favorites on mfc. Admittedly though, I'm not on nearly as much as I used to be.
I'm falling into that boat. But, even some of my favorite models I'm having a hard time enjoying as the ebbs and flows of the shows just aren't fun anymore. I try to stick around but once the vibe cliffs and she starts pouting or whining, I have to tap out.

And if that isn't bad enough then they take their pouting and whining to Twitter and then its in your newsfeed. Ugh.

And like someone mentioned earlier how many camgirls just all start doing the same thing even the damn whining is contagious.

fux0rz

800000 tokens in total!! Fucken nuts! He must be one hell of a rich and desperate idiot to do that
I think dudes with mommy issues are ruining camming for everyone by trying to buy love with tokens. It's a fucking cam site, you tip to see tits & ass. If you tip for nothing you'll get nothing in return, and price out guys who want to see tits out of the market. This is why I've never spent a cent on MFC. Because I'm not going to pay $100's to see some tits on 320x240 resolution when I could go and actually fuck a bitch and get my dick sucked for the same amount.

UnknownAnonymous

I couldn't agree more,but a guy has the right to do what he wants with his money, even if it means foolishly over tipping a model. Personally i think a model should be tipped what she's worth. If she's staring at the cam waiting to be tipped and not talking,then she shouldn't be tipped anything. Cam zombies and girls who spend too much time on their cell phones get no tips from me.

celtic

What I notice with a few of my favourite models is that they come on, hang around for a couple of hours and shoot the breeze, get as many tips towards their goal as they can and just as they are about to do anything interesting, without fail they go into TruePrivate for up to an hour, then log off for the night (DaniSpice & NikkiPlease).

I have noticed this with a handful of really hot models and can only conclude that there is a very wealthy, cock blocking asshole (an old man with too much money, a kid from a rich family, or an idiot with a credit card) that wants these girls to himself, and can afford them. Ruins it for everyone else that doesn't have money to burn.

I've noticed that a lot of the girls have ridiculous token goals of 3-4 thousand in their topic for just going topless...Some get topless and then sit with just their face on the screen of have an overly large banner that obscures the view (RosieTyler). Even worse if she gets completely nude...Off screen, and she basically turns all the lights off so no one can see shit. But people enable it by pouring out the tokens, even though the girls show no appreciation and constantly bitch about people not tipping them.

If you check into a girl's room, see the token goal, you can pretty much time it to come back and see the show, or at least some nudity. It's actually kind of predictable.

Priest

What I notice with a few of my favourite models is that they come on, hang around for a couple of hours and shoot the breeze, get as many tips towards their goal as they can and just as they are about to do anything interesting, without fail they go into TruePrivate for up to an hour, then log off for the night (DaniSpice & NikkiPlease).

I have noticed this with a handful of really hot models and can only conclude that there is a very wealthy, cock blocking asshole (an old man with too much money, a kid from a rich family, or an idiot with a credit card) that wants these girls to himself, and can afford them. Ruins it for everyone else that doesn't have money to burn.

I've noticed that a lot of the girls have ridiculous token goals of 3-4 thousand in their topic for just going topless...Some get topless and then sit with just their face on the screen of have an overly large banner that obscures the view (RosieTyler). Even worse if she gets completely nude...Off screen, and she basically turns all the lights off so no one can see shit. But people enable it by pouring out the tokens, even though the girls show no appreciation and constantly bitch about people not tipping them.

If you check into a girl's room, see the token goal, you can pretty much time it to come back and see the show, or at least some nudity. It's actually kind of predictable.

This has been an issue for a long time. For instance Turbolover420, she has several guys that pour out the money for her in free chat for basically nothing...listen to her chat or sing.....and that's fine I guess but it pretty much enables her to remain a non nude model. Those who give her a ton of tokens would be PISSED if she ever went true pvt with someone. My guess is she logs out under her Turbolover420 and back in under another user name or Skype and gives her big tippers what they really want. Totally screws over the rest of the people who don't tip 5000 tokens at a time...

BOZZOO

agnios

If you are gonna drop that much on a tip... why not just fly to costa rican sex resort. you can have as many girls as you want, and they are all hot and medically tested weekly.

sleazoid

If you are gonna drop that much on a tip... why not just fly to costa rican sex resort. you can have as many girls as you want, and they are all hot and medically tested weekly.
Would you be the first customer after the test or the last one before?

Priest

I was told by a Romanian model that they receive 25% after the studio and MFC get their cut. If they work from home then obviously they would make more.