Cam girls getting worse

SmuttyChef

the no men on cam they "seem" to be strict on. lol, i could get Jessie125 banned if thats the case.
I think you've got the wrong girl, she doesn't even do b/g in vids she sells. On the other hand she does sell vids off mfc on the manyvids site.

AbsoluteSolar

it shouldnt be any surprise. if the girl brings in even decent money, the rules get overlooked.
It isn't because if when the shit hit the fan over the library shows because of Kendra Sunderland, how come the lower girls got banned however the top girl and even quoted on her profile the "Original Library girl" (Which she isn't but that is bye the bye) Ginger banks is still on with no more than a stop doing it.

BOZZOO

I think you've got the wrong girl, she doesn't even do b/g in vids she sells. On the other hand she does sell vids off mfc on the manyvids site.
i have the right girl. i saw her answer the door naked and a guy was at the door. according to the wiki, thats a no-no. they suggest that the girls dont even have a guy in the room because even if its an accident, they may ban. they banned Agent99 way back when for a guy she didnt even know walked into the background of her outdoor show, she wasnt even aware of him, and she got banned for awhile, and she had a 3k-4k camscore, so she made them money. only girl id seen w/ that high of a camscore to get banned.

but jessie has a near 5 digit camscore. they wont ban her. she could kill someone on cam and be ok.

It isn't because if when the shit hit the fan over the library shows because of Kendra Sunderland, how come the lower girls got banned however the top girl and even quoted on her profile the "Original Library girl" (Which she isn't but that is bye the bye) Ginger banks is still on with no more than a stop doing it.
thats pretty much my point.

edvikt

Many girls have shown guys on camera, several of which I capped myself including TifaTalksAlot, Wildthing, MissMolly, LexiVixi, AlohaAli, & Mega_girl. I'm probably forgetting a few. Hell, some models have even shown kids on cam while they were naked and weren't banned, such as MerryGinn.

AbsoluteSolar

Many girls have shown guys on camera, several of which I capped myself including TifaTalksAlot, Wildthing, MissMolly, LexiVixi, AlohaAli, & Mega_girl. I'm probably forgetting a few. Hell, some models have even shown kids on cam while they were naked and weren't banned, such as MerryGinn.
They should definitely be banned kids on cam especially if they are naked. Top model or not that should be a one strike take your ass to jail.

edvikt

Yep. It was a total accident though. The kid walked in on her while she was fully naked using a hitachi, and handed her something. She was just like, oh shit.

BOZZOO

They should definitely be banned kids on cam especially if they are naked. Top model or not that should be a one strike take your ass to jail.
i dont think he meant the kids were naked, or at least i hope not. if he did, then i agree.

Yep. It was a total accident though. The kid walked in on her while she was fully naked using a hitachi, and handed her something. She was just like, oh shit.
LOL...BUSTED!

i can see it now. kid: daddy? mommy was on the computer naked and holding a jiggly stick on her pvt parts. how come, daddy? id pay to be a fly on THAT wall.

shig282

that is to true what all of you said, some want like 1000 tokens for tits, rather invest that in a hooker, than a camgirl

BOZZOO

Mention Ginger how come she hasn't been banned for streaming her B/G videos in her room
playin in a gray area. she didnt actually have a guy in her room would be my guess.

VolponView

Mention Ginger how come she hasn't been banned for streaming her B/G videos in her room
There are a bunch of girls doing this now (previews of b/g videos on cam) and doesn't look like it's a big deal. But yea, i've wondered how they can get away with this also. Maybe they are considering letting guys get on cam to get some of CB's money. I've noticed some of CB's girls coming to MFC to test the water. Who knows, anything is possible.

fux0rz

Maybe they are considering letting guys get on cam to get some of CB's money.
That would be a dumb move. Not allowing BG live shows is actually pretty smart. If you look at the BG shows on CB they look trashy as hell, the girl is ugly more often than not, the type that would be at 500 camscore on MFC if she wasn't doing a BG show, and half the time they both look miserable.

If MFC allows hardcore shows, all the low quality models below 1k camscore will shoot to the top of the page just because they're doing hardcore, and shit up the site in the long run.

In Japan, Idol singers often are not allowed to have boyfriends, or even be asked about boys when they do interviews. It's not so much the girl's decision as it is their management's. The record labels want male fans to believe that they have a shot at dating and having their Idol fall in love with them. It helps to sell records like crazy.

So maybe MFC is thinking in those same terms. If a girl has her boyfriend on her show, it's going to ruin the illusion that if you tip her enough, if you make her laugh enough and if you make her happy enough, she MIGHT fall in love with you. I doubt most cam fans really think those things are going to happen but it's probably a big part of the whole cam girl fantasy. And obviously MFC would not want to ruin that fantasy and watch their $$ go down as a result.

edvikt

That is definitely a reason. Almost every girl on there either has a bf or is married, but if you ask them, almost all of them say they are single. Which makes it easier to manipulate and take advantage of the lonely people with deep pockets that believe everything they hear from a pretty girl.

AbsoluteSolar

That is definitely a reason. Almost every girl on there either has a bf or is married, but if you ask them, almost all of them say they are single. Which makes it easier to manipulate and take advantage of the lonely people with deep pockets that believe everything they hear from a pretty girl.
It makes me chuckle at that. When a model says she is single then releases B/G content. When asked the stock line is one of the few guys they fool around with and were willing to do the video. The fact it is the same guy one girl shot her B/G video with her "friend" at 2 am, there was a clock in the background with the time on it, that really didn't make it obvious at all.

MFC isnt going to reimburse u for a skype show u tipped for. thats a "competing" entity. they are probably glad u got screwed, so u dont do it again, and will only go thru them.

as long as they bring in SOME money, they arent going to do much, especially when its tips. bad pvt, thats a lil different, ive gotten tkns back from them, but tips? u wont get them back. MFC wiki-page says they wont return tips.
MFC doesn't mind models doing shows on Skype, but again they prefer it to be tipped for in tokens as they would receive a cut rather than models taking some form of payment outside of MFC. It seems to be 50/50 as it is usually cheaper to pay for the Skype show outside of MFC as opposed to having to pay for the amount of tokens so that the most gets her asking price in full.

It says in MFC wiki for members that tips are considered 'gifts' and as such 'will not be refunded'. This is one thing that makes Chaturbate a better site as they will take the time to investigate a claim and if it is deemed genuine will refund a member the tokens.

When shows in public places were banned from the site Ginger_Banks stopped immediately. The only model still doing it now for a couple months is LucieLuvit and she claims she has special permission from MFC. I call bullshit on that one. Someone made a good point responding to her on Twitter. If she were to get caught she could hypothetically be put on the sex offender registry.

i have the right girl. i saw her answer the door naked and a guy was at the door. according to the wiki, thats a no-no. they suggest that the girls dont even have a guy in the room because even if its an accident, they may ban. they banned Agent99 way back when for a guy she didnt even know walked into the background of her outdoor show, she wasnt even aware of him, and she got banned for awhile, and she had a 3k-4k camscore, so she made them money. only girl id seen w/ that high of a camscore to get banned.

but jessie has a near 5 digit camscore. they wont ban her. she could kill someone on cam and be ok.

thats pretty much my point.
↑↑↑
The rule regarding men was sort of left to the interpretation that delivery shows were fine, but that any male on camera could not interact with the model in a sexual way. There are models who bend that rule though.
↓↓↓

It is not live. Video sales are fine by MFC, however I think MFC might want to look into considering rules for the models who spend most of their time with a small split-cam of them and then the majority of the screen being the streaming video. I wonder if MFC will ever ban models from linking to Manyvids as that has to be taking a fair chunk of money from them.

It makes me chuckle at that. When a model says she is single then releases B/G content. When asked the stock line is one of the few guys they fool around with and were willing to do the video. The fact it is the same guy one girl shot her B/G video with her "friend" at 2 am, there was a clock in the background with the time on it, that really didn't make it obvious at all.
Models like to think that the members are stupid. I am sure a great many of them are (or at at the very least extremely gullible), however it's hard to pull the wool over the eyes of the vigilant ones.

BOZZOO

The rule regarding men was sort of left to the interpretation that delivery shows were fine, but that any male on camera could not interact with the model in a sexual way. There are models who bend that rule though.
the way i read it, MFC was sayin even an accidental would/could get them banned. (zero tolerance) i used Agent99 <(u remember her, i know..lol) as an example, bcuz she didnt interact w/ the guy at all, he just happened to walk thru the background and they banned her for about a month.

This is one thing that makes Chaturbate a better site as they will take the time to investigate a claim and if it is deemed genuine will refund a member the tokens.
good, at least they'll listen. MFC? not a prayer of getting a tip back.

Models like to think that the members are stupid. I am sure a great many of them are
yea, theres a TON of evidence to support that claim :D

Klept0

What is the opinion of users here about MFC Girls that don't take accountability that they are part of the problem in their rooms? Like the model picks a game/gimmick/etc. for a token countdown and it just doesn't have appeal or she's unable to pull it off. But, since nobody is tipping towards it she projects out that its the viewers faults and not hers?

Secondly models that do absolutely nothing to drive the "chat" in their rooms and just sit in front of the camera and say why is nobody talking? Why is everyone so quiet? I've just reached my wits end and I'd like some feedback from others of what they say to these models that do shit like this.

There are very few models I actually tip on MFC and the one last favorite I've had she's really driving me nuts with her failure to see that she takes no accountability for her room dips. It is always "you guys" and never the "model/her" that is the problem. She gets tokens, etc. but hell if the guys just aren't talking non-stop its our fault the room is quiet. And never her... fucking craziness.

BOZZOO

I've seen girls fuck their guy in group on MFC before. But those rooms we not very popular, so the offense probably went unnoticed.
its not unheard of, but if she was popular, she gets away w/ it and if shes not popular, it doesnt get noticed. but the semi popular girls get banned. Agent99 comes to mind. i mentioned her banning in a previous post in this thread.

Panz

What is the opinion of users here about MFC Girls that don't take accountability that they are part of the problem in their rooms? Like the model picks a game/gimmick/etc. for a token countdown and it just doesn't have appeal or she's unable to pull it off. But, since nobody is tipping towards it she projects out that its the viewers faults and not hers?

Secondly models that do absolutely nothing to drive the "chat" in their rooms and just sit in front of the camera and say why is nobody talking? Why is everyone so quiet? I've just reached my wits end and I'd like some feedback from others of what they say to these models that do shit like this.

There are very few models I actually tip on MFC and the one last favorite I've had she's really driving me nuts with her failure to see that she takes no accountability for her room dips. It is always "you guys" and never the "model/her" that is the problem. She gets tokens, etc. but hell if the guys just aren't talking non-stop its our fault the room is quiet. And never her... fucking craziness.
On some occasions it really isn't the models fault, if she's been on cam for 45 min trying to talk or start something and no one is responding, then you enter at 55 min when she's having a complain, i can see her side, and you get the wrong impression. If it's a model you know, you know if she's a complaining bitch or maybe is frustrated

I've seen girls fuck their guy in group on MFC before. But those rooms we not very popular, so the offense probably went unnoticed.
i've seen a few times, had a couple fuck in Private, only one in group, was pretty popular big titted model i can't remember now. There is nearly always a couple really telling them not to. Group shows you pretty safe, True/Private probably not going to get noticed, they can't watch everyone.