Cam sites with life?

Jukes07

Hi all,

I am sure we all see a change happening in cam sites.

What sites are showing signs of life, in your opinion. Any or are they all just fading away.
Would love to hear from the ladies too.

Thanks

Falcon_369

Hiya Jukes, not sure how you're referring to cam sites showing signs of life, but if you mean newer or getting more popular, then in my opinion, Myfreecams.com is usually a good site to visit & Livejasmin, which has been revamped with many fresh new faces.

Jukes07

Thanks guys.

MFC seems to be having stability issues, every upgrade seems to freeze it up.
Models seem to be stopping due to people not participating (aka tipping)
That seems to be a major common denominator.

Thanks again

Falcon_369

Thanks guys.

MFC seems to be having stability issues, every upgrade seems to freeze it up.
Models seem to be stopping due to people not participating (aka tipping)
That seems to be a major common denominator.

Thanks again
That's the main downside to MFC, it's continual updating but you just have to get used to it, same for the models.

With all cam sites there's good & bad points about all of them, I don't think really good cam sites with 100% honest models exists.

Jukes07

That's the main downside to MFC, it's continual updating but you just have to get used to it, same for the models.

With all cam sites there's good & bad points about all of them, I don't think really good cam sites with 100% honest models exists.
Agreed.

Just looking to find a place to hang out with a good participation rate, It's so much more fun.

Some sites just get so damn depressing.

The fun has to be somewhere. LOL

BOZZOO

GeeBz

mfc and chaturb still the most reliable. so many new cam sites are coming out, but lack legitimacy and ability to develop a following because people will just go to the same old same old - models included.