Can you help me about thread

BOZZOO

for a quicker reply, u probably should PM a mod directly. conversations theyre called now.

Yes I did that already, but no answer still. Do you know any moderator that replies? Maybe it's because I have in that thread 998 replies, I don't know why would they locked it without any explanation... Thanks for you r reply BOZZOO!

Yes but it's not bondage, discipline, dominance and submission, sadomasochism, and I have several clips of pantyhose... I will wait for the mod, but I am posting long time in this section, I don't see why I can't continue... Thanks guys for your help!

BOZZOO

Do you know any moderator that replies?
if u PM'd a mod that posts content, that wait could be awhile, ive had quick response times w/ keeper31, SAN, Dwight K. Shrute, but Shrute isnt on, that i see, much.

BOZZOO

So if your thread is locked, just create a part 2 thread and post a link to the old thread in the first post
eventually the old thread will get deleted, in 2-3 mos. if i remember correctly due to inactivity.

eventually the old thread will get deleted, in 2-3 mos. if i remember correctly due to inactivity.
It's possible but I recently bumped an old thread that hadn't been updated for around a year or so. And I don't think their there is anything in the website's coding that gives mods or anyone else special treatment in this regard.

Maybe large threads are treated differently? Easy enough to check, I guess.

BOZZOO

I recently bumped an old thread that hadn't been updated for around a year or so.
regular joes cant post to locked threads to bump them, so that wont work for us. and if im not mistaken, said joes arent allowed to bump their threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
regular joes cant post to locked threads to bump them, so that wont work for us. and if im not mistaken, said joes arent allowed to bump their threads.
My thread wasn't locked. And "regular joes" can, and do, bump their threads with content just like I did.

Most of the threads in the Pantyhose section OP had posted in are all 1 or 2 years old. So if old thread were being deleted after long periods of inactivity, how do you explain that? If an old thread disappeared, it is far more likely either a board bug ate it, all photo and file links were dead or the thread was nuked because it was requested by the OP or the OP was banned and had all of his/her content removed.

BOZZOO

So if old thread were being deleted after long periods of inactivity, how do you explain that?
u just answered ur own question.

My thread wasn't locked.
that puts a different spin on things. this thread is about locked threads, so u can see why i would think it was locked.

a board bug ate it
a board bug? u mean a virus?

And "regular joes" can, and do, bump their threads with content just like I did.
ok, good. i thought i read it somewhere on the board that bumping threads wasnt allowed.

u just answered ur own question.
It's nice to see that you now understand that old threads are NOT being deleted.

that puts a different spin on things. this thread is about locked threads, so u can see why i would think it was locked.
The same goes for locked, threads. There are plenty of old, locked threads that have not been deleted. While that is not proof positive that no locked threads are being deleted, it certainly provides ample proof against what you are claiming. But feel free to take screenshots of those sections you are most concerned with each week. That way, if a thread disappears, we can investigate it. The forum will most certainly be in your debt for such vigilance.

a board bug? u mean a virus?
Of course not. Most programs have bugs, flukes, glitches, whatever you want to call them. Vbull has some quite annoying ones, for example. Even the software Obama Care uses had plenty of them. And probably still does.

ok, good. i thought i read it somewhere on the board that bumping threads wasnt allowed.
Really? Are you sure you were on this forum? Other than single post sections of the forum, all of the rest allow, even encourage, people to add content to their threads, thus "bumping" them. How do you not know that?

BOZZOO

While that is not proof positive that no locked threads are being deleted, it certainly provides ample proof against what you are claiming.
all i was claiming was that if a thread is inactive, it runs a good chance of being deleted. note the screen shot.

he states that its unfortunate they were deleted, so he didnt delete them or ask for the deletions. all ive claimed is a good chance of deletion, if i gave anyone the impression that its a done deal, my apologies

people to add content to their threads, thus "bumping" them.
no shit adding content "bumps" the thread, thats the intent, and u know damn well thats NOT what i was saying.

But feel free to take screen shots of those sections you are most concerned with each week. That way, if a thread disappears, we can investigate it. The forum will most certainly be in your debt for such vigilance.
ive already been shown how much my vigilance/input is appreciated, u can figure that 1 out for urself, not my job.