Boy/Girl Caned Whipped Spanked Boys

SaintSaint

Mistress Ariel - Over a hundred strokes

Mistress Ariel has her slave tied up in the torture room. Ariel decides to take out her anger and annoyement by beating the slave. She whips the slave hard and its skin very quickly begins to turn red and bruised. The slave shakes and moans as his mistress whips it until its skin is so bruised that every single new stroke makes him feel like fainting. But Mistress Ariel shows no mercy, she continues the whipping until she reaches a hundred and more strokes.

Filesize: 816 MB
Duration: 00:12:49
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 8733 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Genre: Caning, Whipping, Spanking, Flogging, Corporal Punishment, Femdom

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Ariel - Rough treatment

The slave knows that he can't talk back to Mistress Ariel, because if he does, she will give him an even bigger punishment with a huge smile on her face. She loves tormenting him with her long and thick bullwhip and his whines and cries satisfy her sadistic soul. She only finishes the punishment with her whip when she finds the amount of red, bruised parts on his bare back, then she turns on her heels and leaves him there.

Filesize: 517 MB
Duration: 00:08:26
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 8382 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Ariel - Show Me Your Hands

Mistress Ariel grabs a thick and wide leather belt and she makes her slave kneel down before her. In her riding trousers and blue-whipe striped blouse, she is elegant, yet very threatening. Without a word she starts to punish him by stroking his palms forcefully with the leather. The slave grunts and screams, because every single nerve in his hand starts to burn from the brutal pain.

Filesize: 468 MB
Duration: 00:07:34
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 8456 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 163 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Darla Queen - Darla's The Ring Master Of A Degrading 3 Ring Circus

Filesize: 127 MB
Duration: 00:09:26
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Audrey Tate - Pilot Punishment Day One

Airplane pilot Audrey Tate is boss to a male flight attendant who reported her for drinking on the job. She is so angry that she not only yells at him, but puts him over her knee for a long and incredibly hard spanking with her hand and a wooden paddle. So hard, in fact, he ends up with a bloody butt.

Filesize: 540 MB
Duration: 00:20:20
Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS , 3511 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 180 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Audrey Tate - Wife Spanks For Hiding Implement

Tired of being spanked with a wooden bath brush, Audrey's husband hid the dreaded implement. But she finds it and gives him a long and incredibly hard spanking with it, turning him bright red, bruising his bottom n making sure he doesn't do it again and can't sit for a long time.

Filesize: 293 MB
Duration: 00:18:05
Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS , 2050 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 201 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Ava Black & Goddess Cleo - Whipping And Caning

With the slave bent over for them, Mistress Ava Black and Goddess Cleo batter this slave's butt, turning it bright red. It gets a nice rosy hue from their hands before they deepen its shade with their floggers. Many lashes of the cane follow to give him a souvenir of his time.

Filesize: 314 MB
Duration: 00:20:32
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 1942 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Trish - Banned in Britain

"Someone has been a very naughty boy passing stupid laws in the UK," Mistress Trish smirks, "and he's about to get a proper British caning." "That's outlawed. You're going to me," protests the poor unfortunate soul who is tied down to her spanking bench. "I know," Trish agrees as she winds up her enormous cane for the first strike of "six of her best" proper regulation British caning. She pulls back, swings, and taps the bottom's ass in the most anticlimactic fashion possible. In the way that is now, sadly, a British caning. He wails in response to the tap of Trish's cane as she pulls back to give him the next wimpy tap on the ass with her cane. Six strikes later and the bottom is whining, "this is so extreme, I can't take this, I'll be lucky is I live." "I know," Trish smirks in response, "and that's not all I'm going to do to you. I'm going to mercilessly face sit you." "What?" pleads the bottom. "Yes, I might end up you. I've heard that face sitting is potentially lethal in the UK," Trish informs him. "You're kidding me, no, no, save me somebody," the bottom pleads again. Sadly for him the merciless face sitting will happen in an attempt to prove British law correct. With a portrait of the Queen in place Trish mounts her victims face and proceeds to ruthlessly face sit him. "Are you yet?" she inquires as she presses her bottom firmly, cruelly, against his face. "It's awful isn't it?" Trish inquires as she continues to ruthlessly face sit the bottom. "I bet you can't breathe under there," she notes, "are you going to at any moment?" "Yes, yes," he manages to mutter although he is completely smothered under Trish's ass. "You don't look like you're dying to me," Trish comments as she continues to lethally smother the sub with her pussy. "Well, by the law it says I will ," the bottom manages to mutter in response. To which Trish laughs and comments, "yeah, you haven't died yet. Why the hell not," as she presses her bottom back into the bottom's face. "Oh my god," he responds, "this is disgusting. You're me." Trish laughs again and sits firmly back on his face. "Well, it's not that awful," the bottom mutters through perfect ass cheeks. "Are you yet?" Trish asks as she raises her bottom for a moment. "No," he manages. "Let's try again," she responds as she plants her bum on his face for another go at proving British law to be true. "For someone who's supposed to be there's a lot of talking coming from you," Trish observes as the bottom comments that he thinks he "likes this." Laughing Trish inquires, "well why the fuck did you make this illegal then?" "I don't know," is the best response to that question that the bottom can offer. Trish raises and lowers her butt onto his face trying her darnedest to off the bottom. To no avail. "It's very stupid to make face sitting illegal," she decides, "because it certainly isn't lethal. Is it? Are you yet?" "Not really," the poor soul who has been so cruelly face sat acquiesces. "Are you enjoying this?" Trish laughs. "Now I am," admits the long suffering nearly offed bottom. "If Britain were smart it would undue these stupid laws because, really, face sitting is far from lethal. About as far from lethal as anything. It's stupid," Trish notes as she tries one last time to smother the poor bottom to completion. "Right?" she asks the bottom. "Yes," he admits. "Are you yet?" she retorts. He shakes his head "no." Solidarity.

Filesize: 45.8 MB
Duration: 00:03:38
Resolution: 654x480
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 1591 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Baroness Essex - Discipling the Driver!

Filesize: 663 MB
Duration: 00:16:43
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 4992 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 529 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Cleo, Eden & Kendra James - Ladies Night

Featuring: Mistress Cleo, Mistress Eden, Mistress Kendra

Filesize: 791 MB
Duration: 00:30:02
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS , 3500 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 196 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Carmela, Princess Ashley - CLOTHESPINS WHIPOFF

Filesize: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:15:30
Video: MP4, 59.940 FPS , 9756 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Trish - Corporal Compilation 2014: Part I

A good sample of Mistress Trish corporal punishment videos from 2014.

Videos included are: Vampire Gloves And Nectar, Harsh Punishment, The Fucking Easter Bunny Is Fucked: Part II: Beating The Bunny, Cutting Flesh, Beaten For Her Pleasure: Part I: Spanked, Beaten For Her Pleasure: Part II: Caned And Whipped, and Overflowing With Sadism.

Filesize: 775 MB
Duration: 01:01:02
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 1606 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Trish - Corporal Compilation 2014: Part II

A good sample of Mistress Trish corporal punishment videos from 2014.

Videos included are: All Torn Up, Making The Sorry Assed Slave Feel Truly Sorry: Part II: Strapping Brutality, Mistress Trish Loves Cane Pain, Behavior Correction Spanking, Mistress Trish Versus Mister Softee: Part IV: Real Whipped Ice Cream...Man, and Ferocious Punishment.

Filesize: 615 MB
Duration: 00:48:35
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 1600 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 159 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Kimmy Lee - You Will Pay Either Way

Filesize: 204 MB
Duration: 00:15:06
Video: MP4
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Trish - Corporal Compilation 2016

A great sample of Mistress Trish's corporal punishment videos (OTK, spanking, belt spanking, vampire glove spanking, caning, paddling, strapping, whipping)

Videos included are: 100 Cane Strokes, Busted Single Tail Cherry, Big Trouble: Part I: Disciplined, Merciless Punishment Caning, Sadistic Shark In The Water, Tearing Up His Flesh: Part II: Whipped Wounds, Fiery Agression: Part I: Cranky Caning, Sadistic Vampire Lust: Part I: Needle Paddle And Vampire Gloves, and Heavy Handed Punishment.

Filesize: 746 MB
Duration: 00:59:00
Resolution: 640x480
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 1600 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 158 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Courtney Shea - Nurse Courtney Spanks Patient

Courtney Shea gives an extremely bad patient a spanking to teach him a lesson for trying to get out of his work physical. She even gives him a painful shot on his spanked bottom n turns him bright red with a wooden paddle. Lesson learned for this bad boy.

Filesize: 186 MB
Duration: 00:09:40
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 2551 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Miss Blaze - Think of Me When You Sit Down

Miss Blaze continues her dominance of Jemma's father. In this installment, he has just finished serving as a toilet and is now put on the spanking bench for some real discipline. He has already been spanked earlier, but clearly, not hard enough! Miss Blaze uses a firm hand, then opts for leather paddles, a studded strap, and finally, a thick wooden paddle. He really starts to suffer once the studded strap is applied to his red behind, and continues whimpering throughout the clip, especially as his Mistress alternates the heavy impact with some light ball caresses.......which also become ball pulls, and the even the caresses hurt after his butt starts to bruise. But.....we gotta make Jemma happy, don't we? As a friend of the latter, Blaze feels compelled to give this little bitch nothing short of a punitive, solid spanking.

Filesize: 521 MB
Duration: 00:09:01
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 7882 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Dahlia Rain & Mistress Tangent - Whipped For Tangent and Dahlia

Goddess Dahlia and Goddess Tangent have their slave cowering and shaking on the floor. "Posture up, bitch!" Dahlia commands. They make fun of how pathetic he is while cracking their whips at him. "Beg to be whipped!" Goddess Tangent commands. The women destroy him with their whips over and over, sending excruciating pain through his entire back. He screams but the women just continue to make fun of his cries, while more lashes fly through the air, tearing into him. They continue, despite him pleading for them to stop. The woman laugh, having fun at his painful expense.

Filesize: 547 MB
Duration: 00:06:18
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS , 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Domina Liza - 100 strokes again

Filesize: 454 MB