Boy/Girl Caned Whipped Spanked Boys

SaintSaint

Lana - Paddled Whacked & Clucking Like A Duck!

Filesize: 98.1 MB
Duration: 00:07:19
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Caning, Whipping, Spanking, Flogging, Corporal Punishment, Femdom

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Domina Liza - A repeat judicial

Filesize: 586 MB
Duration: 00:11:30
Resolution: 1440x810
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS , 6982 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Gemma Is Gluten Free!!!

-Princess Carmela
-Princess Gemma

This was such a fun clip. Gemma is one of our first guests at the "Mean Girls Air BnB" and one of our idiot servants brought her pizza when she demanded to be fed immediately. Well, it turns out that Gemma is gluten free and she is VERY upset! She shares with me that she gets SO tired of waiters at restaurants bringing her foods with gluten in them! Well I explain to her that here at The Mean Girls Air BnB she can literally BEAT the waitstaff until they get her order right! She can't believe it, and asks me if I am serious about this?? I assure her that I am- and I give her a whip to use on the idiot servant that messed up her order!

I also explain to her that if you beat the servants hard & often enough, they will learn to literally fear you and will do literally anything to keep you happy and make sure they don't mess up again! I command this fatass idiot to lay itself at Gemma's feet, and to BEG for her forgiveness- and beg her to beat him as much as she wants!

Then Gemma goes to town on it! Throughout the clip Gemma makes the fatass loser literally yelp "Princess Gemma is gluten-free!!" after each and every crack of her whip on its back! LOL!!! Now that is how you train a waitstaff!

Filesize: 734 MB
Duration: 00:08:23
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 12.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Gigi Allens - Gigi Allens is a Strict Pilot

Gigi Allens is a strict pilot who is angry with one of her flight attendants for tattling on her friend. So she calls him into her office, puts him over her knee n gives him a long, hard hand spanking n paddling, lecturing him and humiliating him and turning his bottom bright red.

Filesize: 271 MB
Duration: 00:15:32
Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS , 2223 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 199 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Gigi Allens - Giggi Spanks Him for Losing His Job

The tall, stunning beauty Gigi Allens is tired of hearing about how her friend's husband lost his job and is lazy about getting a new one. So she puts him over her knee in his bedroom n gives him a long, hard spanking with her hand and two different wooden paddles. He gets the memo and a bruised bottom.

Filesize: 245 MB
Duration: 00:15:26
Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS , 2018 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 188 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Cybill Troy - Hard Leather Bitch

He awaits the approach of his Mistress, hands suspended in the cold outdoors, when he sees the vision of superiority that is Cybil Troy, greeting him with a face slap and spit. She smokes a cigarette, sharing the smoke between them, as she tells him he is in for a hard whipping with her red bullwhip. She is soon delivering an expert lashing, placing her punishment implement perfectly on his eager body, as he moans and cries for more. As a reward for his servitude, he is then taken down and face fucked with Mistress' big red strapon, until she deems him fit to be fucked hard, pounding his slutty ass until she has had her fill.

Filesize: 830 MB
Duration: 00:24:49
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 4534 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Audrey Tate & Kimberly Brix - Kimberly Brix Spanks Her Brother In Law

Kimberly Brix gets back from the beach with her sister and they decide to spank her brother-in-law because he did not clean up the house like he was supposed to while they were away. It is a very long and painful spanking and the sexy young lady really gets into this strict punishment!

Filesize: 584 MB
Duration: 00:27:32
Video: WMV
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

PRINCESS CARMELA & PRINCESS BELLA - HOUSE-SLAVE BEATDOWN OUTTAKES

This was hilarious. So we just completed our most recent "slave tryouts" and are just chilling in the room having fun when we basically just decided to start beating the two houseslaves that we brought with us to serve us in the hotel. We were all pretty wasted and feeling extra cruel after beating the slaves from earlier. (Especially since we usually have to "hold back" a little on the newbies.) So we decide to really let these idiots have it- especially since we know we can pretty much do whatever we fucking want to them. (Of course, it didn't help their situation that the one slave admitted to keeping some of our clips so he could jerk off to them without our permission...)

It's pretty brutal, so don't watch it if you wanna see "safe, sane, consensual" sh**tt being done in a "caring manner" to a slave. LOL. But these idiots need to be beaten down regularly so they don't forget their places- far, far BENEATH us.

Filesize: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:09:00
Video: MP4, 59.940 FPS , 16.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Irene is the Boss

Filesize: 384 MB
Duration: 00:25:41
Resolution: 640x480
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 2022 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 62.0 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Jean Bardot Enjoys Caning

It's no secret that Mistress Jean Bardot enjoys caning. Today she is going to be caning this pathetic slave as he whimpers and moans. Jean spares no expense as she slams that cane into his flesh, making mark after delicious mark across his ass. The slave knows he must obey whatever it is that Mistress Jean demands. The slave takes the pain and it is a reminder for him to always stay on task for his Mistress.

Filesize: 635 MB
Duration: 00:07:19
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS , 12.0 Mb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

ONLY PAIN AND SUFFERING. Starring Empress Jeun

My insubordinate slave is bound tightly to my inescapable steel bondage web, shackled at the wrists and ankles, heavy leather straps spread tightly across his back and legs to hold him firmly in place. Should I slip a ball gag into his mouth? No, I think I would prefer to be entertained by his pleas for mercy.

My leather riding crop will bring never ending agony to his puny cock, while I laugh at his misfortune. And my vicious cat of nine tails will tear at my victims flesh like a thousand, red hot razor blades. Both of course bruise and welt the skin upon impact, but even more deliciously, they send a burning, painful message throughout every fiber in his body which lingers long after the whip strike. Before the pain even begins to dissipate, the next strike of my whip and crop are upon him.

The pain is relentless, and grows exponentially. I attach medical hemostat clamps tightly to his nipples and tug and pull until they literally tear away the flesh. His punishment is intense, relentless and unforgiving, and deservedly so. It is intended to break him, show him emphatically who is his owner. His desperate screams for mercy will fall on deaf ears tonight, as there will be no mercy. There will be no reprise. There will be no forgivness. Only pain and suffering.This unruly slave needs a strict attitude adjustment. He is severely in need of obedience training. And this shall be accomplished tonight. Helplessly bound to a massive steel chain spider web, first I tease and arouse him with my seductive touch.

I stand so close to him, I whisper in his ear, the scent of my perfume fills his nostrils. I promise him everything he could possibly wish for, and give him nothing. Now that I have his attention, we begin his punishment.

A series of sharply edged clamps, attached to lengths of chain, are used on his nipples, septum, ears, and more, to bring this fool to heel. The razor sharp edges bite into his flesh like mini bear traps. The pain is excruciating, and it grows exponentially with each passing second. For a little extra emphasis, I pull on his chains and laugh in his face, as he screams in agony. Does he beg for mercy? Of course he does, but it wont be coming his way any time soon.

Filesize: 116 MB
Duration: 00:06:10
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 2495 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Jo - Entry Denied

Filesize: 321 MB
Duration: 00:20:48
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 1997 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Jo & Amber Leigh - Official Punishment Part 1

Official punishments are overseen by a nurse. Except, this one is keen to have a go Herself. Pretty soon, the idea of a regulated punishment goes out of the window as the staff have a little fun.

Filesize: 85.7 MB
Duration: 00:05:01
Resolution: 720x576
Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS , 2187 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Audrey Tate - Office Spanking

Enjoy an extra bonus scene with Audrey Tate as she plays the boss in your office that owns your ass n will make sure that you are spanked often and never be able to get another job.

Filesize: 282 MB
Duration: 00:17:48
Video: WMV
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Jo & Amber Leigh - Official Punishment Part 2

Official punishments are overseen by a nurse. Except, this one is keen to have a go Herself. Pretty soon, the idea of a regulated punishment goes out of the window as the staff have a little fun.

Filesize: 86.0 MB
Duration: 00:05:11
Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS , 2111 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Jo & Amber Leigh - Official Punishment Part 3

Filesize: 89.9 MB
Duration: 00:05:12
Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS , 2208 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Pony Training By Joannna

After a while goddess Joanna wants to try her powerful and stunning weapons with her new slave, the beating place is the round pen, sit down and joy the human pony training session.

Filesize: 109 MB
Duration: 00:11:32
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 1192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Jo & Mistress Stark Room

Filesize: 469 MB
Duration: 00:17:26
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 3618 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 144 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Jo, Trinity & Scarlett - Answer The Warden

Something happened last night and Mistress Jo, Cruel Warden, means to get to the bottom of it. Problem is, it was the fault of the new guards, who have told the prisoner in no uncertain terms that he will get 'accident prone' if he utters one word to The Warden. So, when he is hauled in, he finds himself in the unenviable position of being made to talk by the very people who have ordered him to keep silent. Which way will he jump? Full Force Belt Whipping from The Institution.

Filesize: 268 MB
Duration: 00:16:46
Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS , 2029 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER WHIPPING. Starring Goddess Lana

Today, my slave will receive another intense, hard core whipping. Same as yesterday, the day before, and the day before that. This is a daily ritual I impose upon my minions. They must suffer at my hand, to truly appreciate the privilege they have been allowed. That being to serve, worship and obey a true Superior Asian Goddess.

I need no reason to whip this boy. I need no contrived circumstances. I merely do so because it is whats best for both the slave and myself. I am a true sadist at heart, and seeing my slaves crumble beneath the sting of my whip is both gratifying and arousing. To see them accept my pain, to surrender to it for my pleasure is what I live for. For my slaves, a ritual of daily beatings serve to keep them in their proper place and mindset.

Today, after tenderizing my slave with a heavy cat of nie tails, I break out a vicious 4 foot single tail whip. This whip will slash my slaves flesh with ease. Strike after excruciating strike, I whip him relentlessly. I have no remorse or sympathy for his anguish. Quite the contrary, I savor it. I leave his back a canvas of cuts, welts and bruises. A tribute to my power over him.

Filesize: 210 MB
Duration: 00:04:50
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS , 5972 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download and Enjoy