Carmen Valentina - Pic and Vid

Title: Bootyful Bookworm - 210 Pic

Description: Carmen was never scared to show off her geeky side, this time around she is even wearing a shirt with "Geek" written on it. Well she might be geeky bust she gets all of the boys attention as soon as they get a look at her juicy, plump booty and gorgeous all natural tits. Want to see for yourself? Check out the sexy solo set as Carmen strips off and shows you a lot more than just her geeky side! Exclusive just for members, check it out now!

Resolution:1333x2000

Download:

Download file - 70.0 MB

Title: Naughty in My Nightie

Description: You like my new nightie? I got it just for you and I wanted to show it off the best way I know how, by teasing you in it and taking it all off! I like when you let me dance and do a striptease just for you. Check out the sexy, seductive solo vid I did for my amazing members. Check it out now!

Format: MP4

Duration: 8 Min

Size: 930 Mb

Resolution:1280x720

Download:

Download file - 930.2 MB

Title: Carmen's Lucky Fuck Doll

Description: You like the sexy bra and panties I'm wearing? How about you sit back and enjoy the show as I do a little striptease for you? Are you nice and hard? Well I'm feeling horny and I need to make my pussy cum! Good thing for me I have my trusty real size fuck buddy with me. He never talks back and always has his big cock ready to go. So I'm going to fuck my love doll in front of you and let you pretend its your cock I'm riding. Check out the hot action as I get off while you watch. Oh yeah and if you are a member you get to get off too;) Enjoy!

Duration: 12 Min

Size: 2157 Mb

Resolution:3840x2160

Download:

Download | Play it online

Title: Carmen is Feeling Fancy

Description: You like my new shirt? One of my awesome fans got it for me and I promised to do a video for them. It reads "Fancy As Fuck" but to be honest I am feeling more Horny and I'm ready to Fuck! Well I'm going to take matters into my own hands and start playing with my juicy wet pussy until I cum! Check out the hot solo video exclusive for members now!

Duration: 11 Min

Size: 499 Mb

Resolution:1920x1080

Download:

Title: Booty Shorts Tease

Description: You cant go wrong with some skimpy booty shorts and I'm ready to show mine off for you guys. I do a little dance and strip down and then open my legs and play with my pussy for you to watch! Check out the hot solo set exclusive for mmebers!

Duration: 7 Min

Size: 119 Mb

Resolution:1280x720

Download:

Title: Naughty in My Nightie (4K)

Description: You like my new nightie? I got it just for you and I wanted to show it off the best way I know how, by teasing you in it and taking it all off! I like when you let me dance and do a striptease just for you. Check out the sexy, seductive solo vid I did for my amazing members. Check it out now!

Format: WMV

Duration: 9 Min

Size: 869 Mb

Resolution:3840x2160

Download: