Filesize: 126 MB Resolution: 720x406
Video: MP4 Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels
Duration: 00:14:38

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Shea - Shortest Ballbusting Session Ever

So this little slave decides to have his first private ballbusting session with Goddess Shea. He has booked and paid for an hour. Little does he know that no slave has ever made a whole hour of ballbusting with Goddess Shea. She says she will start off light. Her light is still very hard for tender balls. Shea then makes the slave count every kick and thank her after every kick no matter how bad it hurts. How many does the slave count to before the safe word is uttered? Watch and see!

Filesize: 58.5 MB Resolution: 720x480
Video: AVI Audio: MPEG Audio, 2 channels
Duration: 00:04:44

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Superior Goddess Brooke - Locking Up The New Slave

Filesize: 71.3 MB Resolution: 720x406
Duration: 00:07:45

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

The Hunteress & Fetish Liza - Kicking The Dogs Bollocks

Filesize: 236 MB Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:12:24

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Honour May - BEAT THE BULLY

Honour May's sick and tired of her class mate, his always picking on her and being a complete dick. She decides to have it out with him and verbally attacks him. He doesn't seem to be to bothered so out of frustration Honour knees him in the balls. He groans in pain and Honour May seems shocked, she never knew it hurt that much to hit guys there. Now she's fully aware how to hurt this guy and loves how easy it is. She seduces him to get naked and once his cock and balls are exposed she attacks them with kicks, slaps and knees. I don't think bully boy will be messing with her anytime soon

Filesize: 400 MB Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:08:48

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Brooke and Princess Bella Kiss - Our Ballbusting Shoe

So me and Princess Bella just got done this servant's nuts and simply to add insult to injury, we him to lick at his"ball cooties" off our feet lol.

Filesize: 688 MB Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:05:20

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

KNEE TO THE LOVE SACK

This poor slave has the unfortunate situation of falling in love with me. Too bad, so sad. It happens to these losers all the time. They serve me and I treat them like DOGGSHTT- and yet they STILL fall in love with me. Its like they just can't help it. I guess I really AM just that beautiful though. So i guess its not really all that surprising.

So when I hear this loser whimpering at my feet and saying something about how he "loves me"- I just can't help but take advantage of it. I decide to make him stand up and spread his legs so I can get niiice and close to him...until he is just sooo hot and bothered...and I am whispering in his ear, asking him about how much he "loves me", and then...WHAM! I bring my knee up as hard as I can up into his balls! Haha!!!

He keeps crumpling at my feet each time I slam my knee into his pathetic slave-balls, but instead of breaking his "love" for me, he just keeps groveling at my feet and STILL professing his "love" for me! Which just makes me laugh in his face, quite honestly.

Over & over I keep dragging him to his feet, looking deep into his eyes, and as he pours his heart out about how much he "loves me"- I lean in nice and close, and just as I am giving him just a glimmer of hope that I may actually return his feelings for me...I SLAM my knee into his balls again! It is just so funny...I can't stop doing it!

About halfway through the clip I decide to up the ante, so to speak. I add this little "spiked knee brace" thing to my outfit- and I make the slave look nice and close at it. I make him feel how sharp the spikes are and ask him if he STILL loves me and if he will really endure "anything" just to be around me- no matter how badly I treat him. To my surprise, he STILL says "yes!" This is seriously like SO pathetic. At this point, I figure this old loser deservesto be treated like this.

I look into his eyes and literally tell him to his face that I think he is PATHETIC for being "in love" with a girl half his age- and I SLAM my knee up into his balls again and LAUGH in his face as he goes down in a heap at my feet. And guess what? He STILL kisses my feet and prefosses his "undying love" for me! Haha!!

There is apparently no end to this. I can treat this gray-bearded old loser like absolute dirt and he will just put up with it no matter what. And that is exactly what I will do! Why? Because I am a spoiled brat, that's why. And because I CAN.

It must really suck to have your feelings toyed with like this by an 18 year old brat- and not be able to do anything about it except keep letting her walk all over you. You losers all all so pathetic lol.

Filesize: 1.14 GB Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:17:18

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Liza & Mistress Blackdiamoond - Ballbusting Competition 1

Who is going to be the sorest LOSER? Lady Herrin BlackDiamoond and I put our boys to the test! They get strung up with their hands and have their BALLS exposed for us to KICK them. Those nuts are going to get a good, hard beating with our leather boots and So Kate Louboutin heels. They can't escape so they better man up and take as much ballbusting as they can take! Who will be crowned sorest loser of these two slaves?

Filesize: 210 MB Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:08:12

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Stella Liberty - Hitting Below The Belt!

Filesize: 211 MB Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:05:49

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Kimberly Kane & Bianca Stone - OOOWWW MY BALLS The Game Show!

'OOOWWW MY BALLS' THE GAME SHOW

Welcome to OOOWWW my balls! The only game show where you can win cash prizes for being pummeled in the nuts! If you answer every question correctly you win, it's that simple! However, if you don't the punishment is a swift punch or kick in the balls, OOOWWW!

Our host is the lovely Bianca Stone and our cruel contestant is Kimberly Kane! Our victim, I mean second guest is a loser who answered an ad for a dating show, Jay 'Wimp' West! Are we ready to play OOOOWWW My Balls? YAAAAASSS!

Filesize: 266 MB Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:12:04

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Total Pain Control

Filesize: 320 MB Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:14:06

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Maggot 1

Kate, Kassondra and Daisy look like sweet young girls except for one thing, they are actually completely ruthless with submissive men. Like this male slave they affectionately named Maggot. They use and abuse Maggot regularly often bringing him to the point of tears. Why? Because they love to own and torture male slaves.

Filesize: 843 MB Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:08:57

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Melanie - How many Ruins

Thirty seconds. That's all it takes. This is a jerk off session. he idea isn't to satisfy the male. But to ruin him with his own orgasms. I have one purpose. To whip and jerk him to an unsatisfying ending. That's why I make him cum three times in thirty seconds. And every orgasm is ruined. Now he can be whipped properly, unsatisfied and dripping cum.

Filesize: 759 MB Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:07:33

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Melanie - Orgasm Controlled

Are you ready to have a good laugh? This slave is going to try to cum. Now this is going to be funny. Ruined orgasm is about to take on a whole new meaning. Want to see him orgasm? You know what they always say, be careful what you wish for. You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll see what it's like to try and cum in front of me. Enjoy.

Filesize: 686 MB Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:07:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Carmela, Goddess Platinum - Hooked On Ballbusting

This was so cruel...but SO fun! We have this loser literally hanging from the ceiling- and its legs pulled open nice and WIDE using chains so that me and Carmela can simply run up and KICK it in its balls as hard and as often as we want! We even have an extra slave there to pull the other slave's chain (so-to-speak) so that its legs are nice and wide and we can get a nice, clear shot at its slave-balls! The slave hanging from the ceiling probably didn't want to have that done any more than the other slave wanted to be in charge of the "pulling"- but we don't care. We use slaves for whatever purposes we want, as long as it benefits US- even if that means helping us abuse other slaves lol. The poor slave hanging from the ceiling was sooo happy to have its metal chastity cage FINALLY taken off, too...until it found out WHY we were taking it off- and it was just so we could kick its balls in! And Carmela had her slave give me a nice new pair of "platinum" ballbusting boots to try out for this too! The toes are NICE and POINTY! I can't wait to try them out...poor slave...haha. (We kick this bitch HARD btw!!) -Goddess Platinum

Filesize: 913 MB Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:12:46

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Savannah & Missy - Beat Those Balls Blue

Mistress Savannah teams with Mistress Missy to put the hurt on the bullet proof balls of slave lance for 41 minutes.

He is treated to a pussy in his face most of the time his balls are getting the rough treatment. The big swollen orbs are drained dry in a messy climax as Mistress Savannah milks out every drop. Her partner does not spare the cane or the cock whip as this mother and daughter team gang up for total Femdom control.

Filesize: 1.48 GB Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:41:14

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Kennya - 10 Minutes To Cum

You have ten minutes to cum, loser, otherwise I will lock you in chastity for the rest of your pathetic life and....make you eat the key! Did I tell you I will be making it damn hard for you to do it? Oh well, you will just have to see!

Filesize: 412 MB Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:09:44

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Kendra James & Jean Bardot - Mistress Kendra & Jean Brutalize the Chatty Slaves Balls

Mistresses Kendra James and Jean Bardot have an overzealous chatty slave. Now his chatty nervousness is going to be 'rewarded' with some brutal ballbusting. Today the Mistresses are feeling more hands on. The punch, twist, poke, and pull on this slaves balls making him howl in pain. He starts flinching at the incoming blows so Kendra and Jean order him to stand up straight with eyes closed before they strike his balls again with a mix of punches and kicks. This slave for sure did not know what real pain was until he met Mistress Jean Bardot and Mistress Kendra James.

Filesize: 131 MB Resolution: 720x480
Video: WMV Audio: WMA, 2 channels
Duration: 00:05:54

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Blackdiamoond & Lady Chanel - Nipple torture and Boiled Balls!

Lady Chanel and I have some fun torturing the slave with electricity today. I roughly clamp his nipples with the machine and increase the voltage afterwards. While he has to suffer really bad we relax, smoke a cigarette and use him as our human ashtray. But that's not enough and so we are also going to punish him with our heels. While doing so he moans because of the intense pain - and the further increased electricity! Then we decide to test the electricity at another part of his body... his balls! We are going to boil his balls with electricity! Lady Chanel takes care of it and puts the amplifiers right at his pathetic bag. The slave isn't very amused but this just let us have more fun! We torture his balls with electricity and dig our spiky high heels deep into his skins and nipples at the same time... with more and more power after time! I'm sure his nipples and balls won't ever forget this session...

Filesize: 940 MB Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:15:56

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy