Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:07:55
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Lesly - Angry Ball Kicker

Wearing a corset with matching lingerie, black high heeled shoes and in a playful and angry mood, Lesly is the worst fear of her slaves.

In this feature she tortures her slave's nuts kicking them and sticking her heels deep in causing him such an unbearable pain that he can't hardly stand still after.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 87.9 MB
Duration: 00:05:56

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Jennifer and Mia - Kick a Tied up Male

The girls are back from riding and want to kick a male's balls. They are tired of all the moving so this time they tie him up. Lola scurries in from time to time to fix the buckles but for the most part the girls kick as hard as they want without any interference at all. The slave is helpless to their full force ball kicking with riding boots. The girls hold its arms behind his back so he is completely helpless to their kicks. The slave cannot stop their kicking. He can only take it. This clip is vicious. Mia actually deforms her riding boot from kicking his balls so hard. It actually caved in her boot!

Video: WMV
Filesize: 542 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:07:18
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Cybill Troy - Urethral Torture

I have my slave bound by heavy rubber belts, nipples clamped tightly and breathing controlled through a gas mask. His cock can't help but get hard under my control, and with a full set of rubbing alcohol soaked urethral sounds, he's about to regret that. I fuck his cockhole with the steel rods, the burn of the alcohol adding to the pain of having his urethra stretched and fucked.

Filesize: 65.4 MB
Resolution: 720x406
Duration: 00:06:50

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Elan Kane - Three Minute Ballbusting Craziness

Wow! Three nonstop minutes of kicking balls! No breaks and no cushions as Psymon has to endure Elan Kane's merciless madness. Those little black bra and panties don't offer any solace for this brutal bashing. Elan likes to laugh while he moans and groans.

Filesize: 142 MB
Duration: 00:05:07

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Electro Sounds And Stretched Balls 2

The Slave of Chloe Savage is still helplessly tied up in the swing and his cock is tortured by her with an electro toy. She realy has fun to watch her Slave in hard pain

Filesize: 400 MB
Duration: 00:13:36

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Emma and Mia - Princess Says or I Will Shock Your Balls

The girls have no mercy for the ball kicking slave. He keeps trying to entertain the girls but he keeps getting his balls shocked. The girls are bored and can't find anything to watch. So they keep channel surfing. The slave has his balls shocked every time the girls want to change the channel. This shocker hurts. It hurts a lot! LOL! The slave actually pulled the shocker off during the shoot since it hurt so badly. The girls strapped it even tighter so the electrodes are right up against his balls. The electrodes are pressing tight so each testicle gets some current. The girls play a game of "Princess says". It is not the slave's fault that they are bored but he will be held responsible. He has to make them happy. He will learn to be creative in how he entertains the girls or he will get his balls shocked. The slave is terrified every time the girls decide to watch TV now.

Filesize: 385 MB
Duration: 00:08:23

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

MsRennee Trevi Martin Ball Torture

Filesize: 88.4 MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:09:07

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Iside - Smashed balls

This fool lost a bet with me and now he has to pay the price of his presumption. With his arms tied along a bamboo cane with two buckets full of water attached, he will have to show if he is able to keep a perfect balance while undergoing the most painful ballbusting of his whole life and if one of the two buckets drops too much level of water I will make him spit the balls out of mouth ... Don't you think? Do you want to bet?

Filesize: 563 MB
Duration: 00:17:27

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Amber & Skyler - Break the Bank

In this instructional video, Princesses Amber and Skyler demonstrate how to completely financially destroy a male slave. They have lots of good tips and pointers for Dommes looking to drain every penny out of a slave's financial reserves. Their method of totally financially dominating a slave is what they call "breaking the bank." Breaking the bank is a process by which a girl physically beats on a male until it willingly submits. Amber and Skylar suggest ballbusting as one way to drive a slave into its own financial destruction. Both girls kick their demo slave over and over to illustrate how easily it falls to its knees and submits them. Amber explains that the slave must deposit every check directly to her. He isn't allowed to retain any money for himself, but if she is feeling generous, she might allow it a small stipend for food. This slave grovels and begs for a food stipend. Amber and Skylar laugh and toy with it. When a slave begs, that called "cracking." This piggy bank is definitely starting to crack. Skylar says that sometimes a slave can be reluctant, but you just have to keep kicking it until it gives.

If the ballbusting doesn't seem to have the desired effect, you can try slapping your bank in the face. The girls demonstrate by slapping the slave in the face over and over, as hard as they can. Good hard slaps. The girls explain in this section how it helps to mix pain with humiliation. The girls spit all over the slave to really break and humiliate him.

In the final segment of this instructional video, Amber and Skylar show us one the last technique to totally break your human piggy bank. Beat it with a stick. Amber takes a big stick and just starts wailing on the slave's body. Amber laughs and joins in. The girls take turns hitting the pig with the stick as hard as they can. The most surefire way to crack open a piggy bank is a good old-fashioned beating with a big stick. It works! The piggy breaks down and cries and agrees to let the girls drain the dregs of his financial reserves. Warning, this clip is BRUTAL!!!

Filesize: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:14:17

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Mira - 'Test his Limit' Ballbusting BRUTAL!!!

I want to test the limits of my slave. This time I test him in ballbusting with my hands, I squeeze his balls with my bare hands and slap them sometimes, but I feel this is very soft for him. So I wear my kick boxing gloves and I start punching them real hard, over and over again!!! He is crying in pain, his face turns red but I keep punching. My punches are real and right on target!!! Finally it is obvious that he cannot take it anymore but since I was expecting him to last more, I just punch him hard in the face to knock him down. VIOLENT ACTION!

Filesize: 154 MB
Resolution: 720x576
Duration: 00:05:54

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mean Mrs. Claus

Most people don't know that Santa has a foot fetish. Well, it finally got the better of him last Christmas. He entered a house and saw the most beautiful pair of feet he had ever seen in all his years sticking out from under a blanket. That very night upon his return to the North Pole he divorced Mrs. Claus and sent her packing. Now he is married to his smoking hot "trophy wife" that the elves refer to as "Mean Mrs. Claus". She knows her feet control Santa COMPLETELY and the pathetic old man will do ANYTHING for them. She even made the elves literally build her a THRONE to sit on at the North Pole. And she has decided that if she has to live at the cold, desolate North Pole year-round, then she better get WHATEVER she wants!

Mean Mrs. Claus begins demanding that she will leave Santa if he doesn't CANCEL Christmas, and re-assign all his elves to work on making HER gifts year-round! She wants the elves basically turned into HER OWN SLAVE-LABOR FORCE and made to churn out DESIGNER BRAND bags and shoes for her EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR!! Santa literally BEGS for her to not make him do this- but she simply crosses her legs and waves her PERFECT size 6 foot under his nose...and he is instantly turned to mush. He becomes nothing more than a jolly old foot-perv, kneeling at her feet. He still tries to beg her to reconsider, and mentions all the "boys and girls of the world that count on him"- but she could not care less. She wants PRADA and GUCCI and LOUIE VUITTON! In fact, she decides to show him how little she cares about this old foot freak AND all the little "boys and girls of the world"...

Mean Mrs. Claus teases St. Nick with her perfect foot...and then commands him to stand up and drop his pants! he will present his JINGLE BALLS to her to KICK as hard as she wants over & over! And if he can take it all for her amusement, she will allow him to continue on with Christmas as usual! If NOT...and he crumbles at her feet, begging for mercy...he will agree to CANCEL Christmas and turn his elf workforce into HER OWN PERSONAL SLAVE-LABOR TO WORK 24/7/365 IN HER FACTORY MAKING DESIGNER SHOES AND BAGS FOR HER YEAR ROUND!!

To make it even harder on Santa, she orders him to place her wicked pointed-toe Jimmy Choo stilettos onto her feet- so she can drive those pointed toes as hard as possible into his "Christmas Sac"!!

Will Santa be able to take all her kicks to save Christmas? Or will he eventually crumble at her feet and beg for mercy even though it means a lifetime of enforced slavery for his elves and a world without Christmas for little ones around the world? How mean and selfish can this beautiful "trophy wife" be???

Filesize: 482 MB
Duration: 00:14:23

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Hoodman Gets His Balls Busted

Mistress Xena hasn't seen Hoodman in over 5yrs. He is long overdue for his punishment. Mistress straps him onto the St.Andrew's cross, hooded. She straps on Her leather boxing gloves, and using his body as a target. Why use an actual punching bag when Mistress has Hoodman? Mistress begins to punch his stomach, and his chest. Then, she aims at the real target..... his dick & balls ! Punching non-stop, watching his big black cock bounce, as She punches it, hearing Hoodman moan by every strike to his body gives Mistress pleasure.

Filesize: 88.3 MB
Resolution: 1040x780
Duration: 00:04:09

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Platinum - You WILL Stand For Spiked Ballbusting!

I am sitting on my throne at the New Mean Girl Manor, just admiring myself and soaking up how good I have it.how my feet make losers drool and give me whatever I want.and just relaxing from a hard day of beating slaves for my profit.

I'm actually kind of tired, but I still want to cause some trauma to a loser's balls. What is a Goddess to do? I know! I command my fatso slave to crawl over to me as I remain relaxing on my throne, and then I command him to literally "stand and present his balls to me for kicking!" That way I can kick his balls in with just a simple flick of my kicking leg- without even uncrossing my legs if I feel like it! SOO easy!

AND I am wearing my new SPIKE-COVERED ankle boots to make it even EASIER to cause pain to my slave! Its so good to be The Goddess.

Filesize: 1.57 GB
Duration: 00:12:58

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Cock torture of Mistress Victoria

Mistress Victoria has her slave hung on his cock. Then she tortures him with her high-heeled boots. CBT Femdom, boot domination, trampling, shoe play, strict humiliation, slave torture, Very cruel fun for the young Mistress.

Filesize: 506 MB
Duration: 00:10:13

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

18 BALLKICKS FOR LITTLE SISTERS BIRTHDAY PARTY

DESCRIPTION: Princess Natalya's little sister is turning 18! She is really excited to throw her little sister an awesome 18th birthday party! Natalya asks her friends Amadahy and Sasha to help her with the party plans. Natalya wants to make sure that her little sister's party has a great ballkicking slave. Ballbusting is going to be the highlight of the party. The girls have tied up a male like a pinata. No matter how hard or brutal any girl is, he will be forced to take it. There will be so many girls at the party! The slave will have to endure kicks from them all. The slave is having a hard time getting kicked by just three girls, imagine how bad it will be for him when there are even more! Amadahy cracks the human pinata wide open, just like the girls will during Natalya's little sister's party! Red starts to ooze out of the slave's balls. The girls don't care that the human pinata is cracking, all the more reason to bust it more! 22 girls invited to the party, and each one gets 18 kicks! That's 396 kicks the slave will have to endure the day of (see girls can do math)! It'll be a birthday bash bashing (we also do cleverish turns of phrase)!

Filesize: 869 MB
Duration: 00:11:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistres Gaia - Superfly

Today, I'm going to give my slave some training. He has to learn to worship me and do exactly what I say. I begin with him on his knees and kissing my shoes and making sure he understands that he is beneath me. I then have him lying on the floor, while I press my shoes firmly on his head. It's time for his stress test, and I'm going to make him suffer. I stand him with his legs apart, and begin to give his cock and ball a painful kicking. Of course it's not long before the power of my kicks has my bitch on the floor. He once again has to worship my feet, as I get him to remove the ties from my stiletto's. When he's finished I remove my shoes, and he's going to experience another round of ballbusting. With him standing with his legs apart, I go behind him and give his ball some serious kicks. I so love that clapping sound as my feed find their target. I then move round to the front of him to finish him off. With a few more thunder claps, he falls to the floor. I had asked him earlier how his pain threshold was? I now know he's just another superfly...

Filesize: 409 MB
Duration: 00:10:09

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess London Lix - Ballbusting Superstar

Jay has always wanted to get kicked in the balls by a beautiful woman wearing a pair of Adidas Superstar and fortunately for him, Goddess London Lix wanted to help make that dream come true. In order to make the event particularly special however, London informs Jay that she is going to kick him one-hundred times good and hard! Overwhelmed with excitement that his fantasy is coming to life, he stands and takes every brutal bust from the sexy Goddess all while she teases him with her sneakers. Rock hard the entire time, Jay makes it to the end of the session with swollen balls and London rewards him by permitting him to worship her shoes!!

Filesize: 514 MB
Duration: 00:08:46

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy