Ceara Lynch - Vid

WELCOME

LOOKS LIKE YOUR SICK MIND HAS MANAGED TO CRAWL ITS WAY INTO MY SPECIAL CORNER OF THE INTERNET. HERE YOU WILL FIND A WIDE ARRAY OF FETISH AND FEMDOM POV VIDEOS SPECIALLY DESIGNED TO EXACERBATE YOUR INEXPLICABLE URGE TO HAVE A PRETTY GIRL RUIN YOUR LIFE.

Title: HOME WRECKER IN HOSIERY

Description:Bosses might think they run the show in the office, but I know these sad pathetic men have miserable sex lives and ugly wives so they cant help having a hot seductress around. Ive got legs for days and they look like they go on forever when I wear my shiny pantyhose to work. I know Ive got my boss hooked the moment I walk through the door. My legs and ass wrapped in the shiny nude fabric has my boss dripping cum through your trousers. You wont be able to resist from stroking that tiny cock, so I command that you drop your pants and jerk for me. It appears Im in charge now, and if you want our little arrangement to continue and remain a secret from your family, then I suggest you start paying me more money or else Ill completely ruin your life. Im the boss now, so get to work.

Format: MP4

Duration: 10 Min

Size: 83 Mb

Resolution: 720x406

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: TRASH BOY

Description:What do you do with trash? Treat it like the garbage it is and dispose of it! Thats how I see you, a worthless stinking pile of shit wrapped in a sack as thin as your skin.But, one mans trash is a Dommes treasure. I see some worth in you as my pathetic servant. All you want is to be treated like trash. Ill let my disgusting little trash boy worship my smelly high heels, worship my feet through fishnets, kiss and lick my ass, and Ill even spit on you to keep you fresh and moist.

Duration: 8 Min

Size: 63 Mb

Download:

Last edited by a moderator:
Title: Brush Time

Description:It takes a lot to look this beautiful. The simplest thing to looking pretty like me is hygiene. I cant stand some of you gross disgusting losers with your rank body odor and decaying teeth. All you sickos that buy my mouth and lip videos craving for the day they will get to kiss me before the end of their worthless lives, youll never get that chance! Especially if your teeth are yellow like youve been drinking my piss for years. Now watch how I brush my pearly whites and keep them clean for all of you. Now, where should I spit?

Duration:

Size: 64 Mb

Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: LOCKED UP LIKE DADDY

Description:Your new stepmom Ceara can tell you aren't comfortable around her. No one wants their dad marrying a young and sexy seductress and have a new stepmom who is probably younger than you. You know she's a gold digger and only wants your family's money. Not only that, but it is so embarrassing listening to all your friends wanting to fuck your stepmom. And even worse when you have to watch her walk around the house in barely any clothes. She has an honest talk and tells you that she is a Dominatrix and your father has served her for years. Its a special arrangement where if he pays me enough, then Ill unlock his chastity cage. Now, I believe the apple doesnt fall too far from the tree and I believe you need to be locked up like your daddy and learn to respect your new stepmother.

Duration: 9 Min

Size: 72 Mb

Download:

Title: Tits & Pits 7

Description:Life is so easy. All I have to do is tease you with my large bouncing breasts and caress my smooth armpit and you losers keep handing me your money. Seriously, men beg and grovel for the chance to worship me. What kind of Goddess would I be if I didnt reward my worshippers. Im in total control of your life because you are completely owned by my tits. I haunt your dreams, feed your orgasm, and make your life heaven and hell. Thats what makes me such a good tease. I know you want every part of me, but you have to give yourself to me first. So start stroking losers, let's see if that little dick can make a big mess.

Size: 84 Mb

Download:

Title: My Sister is A Dominatrix

Description:I always had a feeling there was something weird about my new stepbrother. I could tell he had some sort of strange crush on me and have even caught him sneaking glances at my feet. Hes even made awkward jokes about wanting to massage them. Well I decided to do a little digging on his laptop to see what hes been looking at. Turns out my brother is a little foot perv that dreams of being dominated by a Dominatrix and her pretty and powerful feet. His Internet history is full of foot worship videos; he must be jerking it to these! MY little bro has no clue that I actually want to be a money making Dominatrix one day, so looks like I now have a new slave to practice on. I surprise him one day when he got home from school dressed in my best Domme attire. He was on his knees and serving as my foot bitch worshipping my feet and sucking my toes through my fishnets.

Duration: 11 Min

Size: 90 Mb

Download:

Title: White Converse

Description:Foot fans love Converse sneakers. I know how you get anytime you see a sexy girl wearing Converse and you can see her bare ankles. You wish you could just unlace them and slip them off my sweaty bare feet. Well, my new sneakers you can actually slide them off my pretty feet without using the laces. So easy and accessible! I can easily tease my footboys now by dangling my sneakers and quickly slipping them back on. As much as I know you love my new shoes, I know all you care about is the foot inside.

Size: 67 Mb

Download:

Title: Parents of A Toilet 3

Description:Parents have always taught us to never waste food. There are starving people all over the world that barely have a little bit of something to eat. We even pray over our food sometimes and give grace and thanks to the providers of their food. Your parents raised a good boy since he has taken his toilet slavery job seriously. He worships me and my $hit providing ass like a God that feeds his followers. Ill even bless him with my pee and let him bathe and drink it like holy water. Im glad I have such a loyal servant with strong moral values to please his Goddess.

Size: 455 Mb

Resolution: 1440x1080

Download:

Title: Daily Ass Fix

Description:You know those cravings you get that drive you crazy during the day, that if you dont feed this addiction you will surely ? I have come to save the day, once again with a video you cant live without, especially if youre one of my ASS men. Face it, you are obsessed with my ass, and thats why youre here. You have a problem and Im going to help you. I know youll do anything to see my bare ass, but I need to tease you first with my stretch pants and lacy panties. Dont want to make you overdose from my perfectly round and juicy butt. Dont worry, soon youll be face deep between my cheeks licking my asshole clean like toilet paper.

Duration: 5 Min

Size: 42 Mb

Download:

Title: Suck and Fuck Strap-On Play

Description:Look at that, this is what a real mans cock should be. Big, thick, perfect for diving into my wet pussy. Your puny little dick is useless. No woman will ever find pleasure in that worms flap of skin. So, why dont you just worship my cock instead. Go on, I know how jealous you are of my girth. Suck it! Lick me all the way up my long stiff shaft. Thats a good little sissy fag. Soon Ill force you down and with your asshole with it. I know you will love getting fucked by your Domme princess.

Size: 68 Mb

Download:

Title: CRUEL PRINCESS CAPTURES THE HERO

Description:Ive captured a herois warrior and brought him to my dungeon to turn this muscled beast into my plaything. Such a powerful and dangerous man is chained and waits for what I have planned for him. I begin to tease my victim stripping him naked so I can rub my sexy body on his nude flesh. The urge to be aroused is overwhelming and I can tell how badly you want to be stroked. Bound so tight and no way to reach and relieve your throbbing member. I could help you out, stroke your cock myself, feeling your hot juices drip on my hand coating my fingers in precum. But, I dont want you to enjoy this, so Im going to lock you in a chastity cage and leave you here strapped in for the night.

Size: 83 Mb

Download:

Title: GODDESS WORSHIP IN HOSIERY

Description:Nothing in the world can break your addiction to me. Im better than any drug, craving me every second of the day because I can make you feel so good that youll want cum. Once youve climaxed, youll want it again and again and again. Worshipping me is your passion now and everyday you want to serve me like a Gods slave. You cherish the very ground I walk on and find the privilege to worship my body an existential reward for your servitude. Getting to remove my high heels and sniffing my pantyhose feet gets you so high and is like breathing the very air in heaven.

Size: 81 Mb

Download:

Title: Blind Date Boot Worship

Description:This is why I should never let my friends set me up on blind dates. I always end up going out with ugly fat pigs! Ive wasted all this time getting dressed up expecting to impress some tall Adonis, but no, I get your pervy little ass. If I have to go on a date with you, then the only action youll be getting is worshipping my leather ankle boots. You wont be eating anything tonight except whatever you can lick off my boots and feet. Thats the only attention a ugly fuck like you deserves. Youre so pathetic that you wont even fight me. You just drop to your knees ready to feet on my boots.

Size: 74 Mb

Download:

Title: BITCH MOM

Description:I have something to tell you about your dad and I. Were getting married! He just proposed with this giant diamond ring, I knew when I first saw him that Id make him mine and now you're mine too. I know your mom just d1ed a few weeks ago, but you don't need to cry like a little baby. You have a new mom now, a better one. All I want is your dads money, and he cant resist a seductress like me. I always get what I want, and now I want you as my little bitch boy. So suck on your pacifier my new s0n and pull out your teeny weenie baby cock and show your new mommy what a big boy you are.

Size: 86 Mb

Download:

Title: Fishnet Foot Tease

Description:Look what I caught in my fishnets. A pair of beautiful and juicy feet with long toes, wiggling though the holes. My feet are practically bare and my toes squirming in the fresh air has you squirming in your seat. I know you love my feet in anything from heels and pantyhose to smelly sneakers. Imagine running your tongue along the criss-crossing webbing across my soles, then being treated by my pretty bare toes waiting to be worshipped. Theres nothing more youd love to do then to start stroking your cock to my fishy feet.

Size: 63 Mb

Resolution: 720x460

Download:

Title: Panty Rider

Description:Ever wonder what its like to fuck Ceara Lynch. Lying on your back and your rock hard cock waiting to slide into her wet pussy would be your absolute dream. HA, keep dreaming loser! Id never have sex with a jerkoff like you! Im only in your life just to tease and torment, driving you into a perverted state of madness. I know how badly you want me, so shoving my pink nylon panties and ass in your face brings me so much pleasure. Knowing you can never have this is so sexually frustrating for you, practically torture, stuck lying there as I play with your dripping cock. Ill even rub my ass on your stiffy and maybe even cradle you in my crack.

Duration: 6 Min

Size: 50 Mb

Download:

Title: SPIKED BALL GAG

Description:Time to teach my slave a lesson for being too insolent and talking back to his Domme Princess. Ive even caught you staring at my boobs like some twisted pervert when I gag you just to shut you up. The source of your problem is that big fucking mouth you have, so I have a special ball gag thatll teach you a lesson on how to speak to a Princess. Anytime I find you to be rude, disgusting, or am just irritated with you, then I will start turning the knob on your ball gag. Now dont bite down too hard, or youll have spikes impaling the gums and tongue. Maybe now you will learn that a women should be worshipped and will treat me better, or do I have to punish you with another one of my torturous toys?

Size: 68 Mb

Download:

Title: Trippy H1pno

Description:You can abuse those hallucinogen drugs all you want, especially if it makes you a brainless slave for me. All those shrooms you've ingested have made your mind weak. Once youre under my control, you belong to me. You know you want to give yourself to me, Im just making it easier by h1pnotizing you so I know you are completely devoted to me. Completely mesmerized by me, my voice, my every moment. Its like a dream where Im a goddess here to save you. Well the only saving Im doing is my time coercing you closer and closer to an orgasm, but you are so aroused and lost in my spell that you wont even realize youve cum. And now Ill be able to keep you as my endless edging slave. You are completely powerless with me, and will obey my every command.

Size: 86 Mb

Download:

Title: WORSHIP SLAVE

Description:Time to break in a new slave. I brought my riding crop along to whip my boy and train him to be a devoted servant in my legion of slaves. How good are you with taking orders? To be a true worship slave you have to submit to my every command. So start licking my boots. Get that stiletto heel deep down your throat. Soon, your mouth will be wrapped around my stocking foot. Your tongue will get the courage and begin to slide up my long slender legs, inching closer and closer to kissing and worshipping my perfect ass. I like to reward my slaves that have shown true devotion of worship, and I think you have earned the privilege of me getting you off

Size: 92 Mb

Download:

Title: For Uncle Tom

Description:This clip contains strong racist language targeted at blacks that may be offensive to those who do not share the fetish. If this clip angers more than it arouses, it wasn\'t meant for you. No need to get riled up over other people\'s kinks. Our brain makes them up without our permission and they do not go away. So long as were not hurting anyone else, we might as well enjoy them.

Size: 694 Mb

Resolution: 1440x1080

Download: