Ceara Lynch - Vid

Title: Ceara Lynch - You'll Never Get Rid Of Me

Description:Once I’ve started blackmailing you, there is no escape. You can’t just break –up with me. Have you forgotten the reasons why you became my blackmail slave in the first place? I know EVERYTHING about you and can ruin you instantly. Within a moment you’re already on your knees, throwing money at my feet, begging for my mercy. You know your place is beneath me, stroking to my perfection and paying tribute to your Goddess. See, you were never leaving. No matter what you say, or how hard you try, you’ll just be lying to yourself. You are bound for life to me or else you won’t have a life anymore to go back to. This is forever, I own you until you’ve completely wasted away into the dirt.

Format: MP4

Duration: 8 Min

Size: 606 Mb

Resolution: 1440x1080

Download:

Download | Play it online

Title: Ceara Lynch - ASMR JOI

Description: An ASMR ExperienceI am absolutely irresistible to men. Sure I’ve got great tits, a hot ass, sexy feet, and a pussy to dye for, but the actual reason men keep coming back is my alluring voice. I’m your demon Goddess, enticing you, and whispering in your ear to stroke for me. The sound of my soft voice immediately makes your body tingle, your dick twitching for attention. A seductive siren luring men into hopeless servitude. Listen to my fingers scratching my gorgeous fishnet legs, rubbing my perfectly smooth ass. You begin to moan along with me, gasping for air when I squeeze my tits. All you want is to surrender to me. My encouraging whispers bringing you closer to the edge. I provide you with some sensual stroking with a long wet lick of my hand. Fallen under my spell, all you can do as my mindless jerk puppet is listen as I encourage you to “stroke, stroke, stroke.” Nothing brings your life more fulfillment than serving as my stroke slave, sealing the deal forever when you cum!

Duration: 15 Min

Size: 1102 Mb

Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Title: Ceara Lynch - Wedgie Boy

Description:Remember back in school when all those alpha boys would bully you and give you huge wedgies all the time. All those jocks humiliating you in front of the entire school chanting “WEDGIE WEDGIE WEDGIE!” Everyone saw those shit stains smeared all over your briefs. Face it losers like you will never get a hot girl like me. Your life hasn’t changed much since high school. Mean girls reminding you about all the funny embarrassing things that happened to you. Jerking off alone to girls you have a crush on and will never love you back. Even letting bigger guys push you around still. How can you even call yourself a man? I bet you actually have enjoyed being tormented for so many years. This whole time I bet you wished it was me yanking on your tighty-whities all those years. It gets your little dick so excited having a girl grabbing your underwear for once!

Duration: 9 Min

Size: 168 Mb

Resolution: 960x720

Download:

Title: Ceara Lynch - Dungeon Chastity

Description:I've got a new slave locked up in my dungeon. I torment him and have him bound in a spiked chastity belt, teasing and stripping for him, watching the spikes dig deep into his swollen cock. Stop your whimpering. You think that's painful? I'll show you pain. How about I put some of my special hot sauce on those spikes. Now you'll know what a fire crotch really means.

Size: 403 Mb

Resolution: 540x360

Download:

Title: Ceara Lynch - Interactive Blackmail Reprise

Description:It’s a simple really; all you have to do is send me an email that tells me everything about you. Your personal information, how much you’re worth, the people you know, and your reputation, all the humiliating and incriminating things you’ve done. You must demonstrate your devotion for being my slave by giving me absolute power over you. I’ll tell you exactly what I want and you will obey. Now, glue that fat ass that chair and pay attention. The first step toward taking the plunge is buying this clip. If you don’t follow my orders, then I won’t tease you or let you jerk that pathetic cock anymore. You’ve committed your life to me in secret for so long, you’d hate if anything about your kinky sexual practices got out… But you want me to have all this power to ruin you so easily. Just like the rest of you twisted fucks, you all get off when I can crush your world and take you for everything. Face it, you’re not man enough to play this dangerous game with me…

Duration: 13 Min

Size: 436 Mb

Resolution: 960x720

Download:

Title: Ceara Lynch - Slipper Puppy

Description: How's my good boy doing today? You want me to give you a treat? Well, you know what you have to do to earn it. Go on show your mistress a trick. What are sniffing around for? My slippers?!? Bad dawg! You know you're supposed to be a good boy before I let you chew on my slippers. But don't they smell so good? Tell you what, you sniff and lick my feet and I'll just give you my old smelly slippers. Then you can just pretend to be at my feet all the time stroking your little red rocket.

Size: 456 Mb
Resolution: 1440x1080

Download:

Title: Ceara Lynch - Gym Date

Description: Your wife has always been so understanding about your cuckold fantasies. Little did you know it was only a matter of time before she would want to make them a reality. She's dressed for the gym one day in particularly tight spandex pants that ride all the way up her ass and pussy. She teases you about all the men who will be staring at her while she's there, knowing she's married but dressed like she wants to get fucked. With those pants leaving little to the imagination, you think they will tell that pussy isn't getting fucked properly? Then she tells you today your tiny cock is going to be locked into chastity for 30 days. The only way out is if you let her fuck a real man, a man YOU pick out by going into the men's locker room and telling her who has the largest cock. After she gets a taste for the real thing, you won't be allowed near her pussy again, except to clean up the mess of course

Duration: 8 Min

Size: 167 Mb

Resolution: 720x576

Download:

Ceara_Lynch_-_Gym_Date.mp4