Charlee Chase - Pic and Vid

Title: Charlee's Almost Back to Blond Hairwash Blowjob

Description: Do you see anything different? I'm making my way back to blond (which is a bit of a process). It's time for me to wash my hair so I thought I'd spice it up a bit in the process. I'm naked in the bathtub and Elijah is joining me today. It's been forever since he's had his hands on my blond hair. I pour a cupful of water over his semi hard cock and it completely stands at attentions immediately. Oh, this is going to be fun! I pour cupful after cupful of water over my hair, drenching it with water. I wrap my lips around his penis and work it in and out of my mouth while he massages in my special purple toning shampoo throughout my hair. It's really thick, though not as bubbly as he likes so he asks me to pour more water on my head. While he washes my hair with this thick purple creamy concoction, I slurp, suck and licks his cock, teasing him with my warm mouth and big hot wet tongue. I'm not finished with him yet, but I'm ready to rinse. I pour some water over my thick sudsy filled hair, turn around and show off the shampoo as it pours down from my hair. So sexy! I instruct him to scoop out a handful of thick creamy conditioner and work it throughout my hair. I wrap my lips around his cock again and suck him off while he conditions my hair. It feels so good! I can feel he's getting close in my mouth so I get up on my knees and grab my tits for him to cum all over. Once he's milked his load out all over my tits. I'm ready for my final rinse!

Format: MP4

Duration: 19 Min

Size: 279 Mb

Resolution:1280x720

Download:

Download | Play it online

Title: My Big Green Balloon Blow to Pop Handjob

Description: I'm on the bed with you, sitting between your legs. I reach out and stroke your penis, with my soft hands. I have a big green balloon with me. I have NO idea what size or brand it is, but I'm excited to inflate it and see! While I wank your cock with one hand, I begin blowing into my big green balloon. I love watching as it grows, just like your man meat! Does it make you nervous when I touch a big hard balloon to your penis? I wonder if you can see through this monstrously thick balloon as I blow it larger and larger. This proves to be a very difficult balloon to blow to pop as it necks out and requires both hands to blow into it, but don't worry. This big green balloon WILL pop and so will you! After I finish off my balloon, I focus solely on your cock and I know it won't take long before I've milked you dry!

Duration: 11 Min

Size: 167 Mb

Download:

Title: Big Tit Blond Puffy Jacket Blowjob and Handjob

Description: It's been quite some time since I've been in my puffy jackets hasn't it? Well, wait no more! Today I'm wearing my blue puffy jacket with tan suede shoulders. I'm on my knees in between your legs ready to please you with my hands and my mouth. How does my long, fat, warm tongue feel gliding up and down your cock? How about my hands? Let me take my big tits out of this jacket so you can see them while I jerk and suck your man mean until you're ready to spurt your load for me!

Duration: 8 Min

Size: 111 Mb

Download:

Download file - 111.1 MB

Title: Charlee's Massage Parlor - Elijah Gets Blown

Description: Welcome to Charlee's Massage Parlor! Elijah loves my parlor and has asked in advance for a clothing optional session for this appointment. This is his second appointment. Elijah is a very sexy, fit, athletic man who wants to relieve some tension and I'm more than happy to help him out. He's laying naked on the table and I walk in to join him. I begin by rubbing down his upper body with my relaxing scented lotion. His body feels so nice to touch. I work my way down to his stomach and six pack abs, caressing him all over. His cock jumps as I tough his body. Next I work on his upper thighs, grazing across his balls with my hands and big tits as I massage him closer and closer toward his cock. Now it's time for the true stress relief. I can't resist sticking out my long tongue and licking his man meat. Tasty! I continue massaging him while I wrap my lips around his cock and begin to suck him off. I switch off between sucking and jerking his dick until he's ready to explode. I wank out every last drop of his cum leaving him so relaxed and satisfied he doesn't want to leave. Works for me! He's welcome to stay as long as he'd like.

Duration: 9 Min

Size: 126 Mb

Download:

[url=http://keep2s.cc/file/776be6c728220/CharleesMassagePArlorElijahGetsBlown.mp4]Download file - 126.8 MB
[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Title: POV Cock Pleaser

Description: I'm wearing light blue and black lingerie with white polka dots. I'm hovering over your naked body, my breasts rubbing up against your cock. I gently glide my hands over your sensitive penis. I begin to stroke you with my soft hands then I smack your cock against my tits. Mmmm I can see how much you enjoy that. Let's see how much you like my long fat warm tongue running up your man meat. I wrap my lips around your cock and take as much of it in my mouth as I can. I tease your sensitive head with my finger as your cock jumps in anticipation. I pull my big tits out of my lingerie and wrap them around your penis. I go back to licking your cock and wrap my mouth around you and suck you soft and slowly. I bob my head up and down on you until you're ready to spurt your load all over yourself and my hand!

Format: WMV

Duration: 7 Min

Size: 289 Mb

Resolution:1920x1080

Download: