Christina Model Discussion

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Please do not post her only fans account info, the forum and site is not to be used to promote her page.

kingkrown

I have been a fan of Christina for as long as I can remember; she is the greatest internet model of all time in my mind, and is still my "go-to" daily, and as much as it pains me to say, until she not continue subscribing to her OnlyFans page.
I have sent her more messages than I can count, some included with tips and no response. While I agree that she is still the most incredible looking human being on the face of the planet, and I would love to spend my money on more her content, but unfortunately, whether it be her work ethic or her technological handicaps, the lack of response to her subscribers tends me to think that this is just a quick cash grab and I want no part of it.
Worst part of it all is that, properly managed, she could make a ton of money in a very short timeframe that would support her and her family for years to come, but unfortunately, given enough time, most of her content will be pirated and she will not see the revenue she deserves, and we may end up losing potential content when she quits again.
Hopefully I am wrong.

HCKeys

My experience has been completely opposite of yours. I joined her OF and reached out to her with a direct message. I got a quick response and we had a short, but very nice conversation. I have found her to be friendly and charming.

I have been a fan of Christina for as long as I can remember; she is the greatest internet model of all time in my mind, and is still my "go-to" daily, and as much as it pains me to say, until she not continue subscribing to her OnlyFans page.
I have sent her more messages than I can count, some included with tips and no response. While I agree that she is still the most incredible looking human being on the face of the planet, and I would love to spend my money on more her content, but unfortunately, whether it be her work ethic or her technological handicaps, the lack of response to her subscribers tends me to think that this is just a quick cash grab and I want no part of it.
Worst part of it all is that, properly managed, she could make a ton of money in a very short timeframe that would support her and her family for years to come, but unfortunately, given enough time, most of her content will be pirated and she will not see the revenue she deserves, and we may end up losing potential content when she quits again.
Hopefully I am wrong.

Dunrungill

My experience has been completely opposite of yours. I joined her OF and reached out to her with a direct message. I got a quick response and we had a short, but very nice conversation. I have found her to be friendly and charming.
Same here. Also, she attracted a lot of initial subscribers once she launched the page. Her inbox is probably overflowing with DMs.

piratepete

I am a new member of her site. She is now about 35 and her body looks terrific. I have followed her for years and am so glad she is back. :yess!:

DNelso

No offense to her or any fans but she looks like she's had a rough time since she quit modeling. Her voice sounds like she smokes and drinks also.
There are medical conditions that have nothing to do with how one has been living that can cause a persons voice to sound like that. I don’t know anything about Christina’s health, and wouldn’t share it if I did.

cmfriend

I think Christina would benefit hugely if she found someone to direct her movies. Comparing Christina’s videos to Nikki’s, you she that the latter has so much more variation in topics/settings and build-up. Pairing Christina with the creative mind of a director would make her content so much more enjoyable
You no unfortunately this site management thing is not new for Christina. The guy that managed her original website was not really good. I certainly don't believe he had Christina's best interest in mind even at her peak. This really is a testament to how hot Christina really is. She has built and kept such a large fan based primarily off her looks for 14 years. Understandably the looks is the primary part, but there is other parts that contribute to maintaining a long term successful website. Here we are almost 20 years later still talking about Christina. That's pretty amazing!

cmfriend

There are medical conditions that have nothing to do with how one has been living that can cause a persons voice to sound like that. I don’t know anything about Christina’s health, and wouldn’t share it if I did.
Christina always had a raspy voice. When watching her old videos, If you can take your focus off of Christina boobs for a bit (i know it's hard to do) and listen to her voice its very soft and raspy. So I'm not sure it has anything or maybe just some to do with her life style.

CyFrog

There are always going to be people who are unsatisfied. So many wanted her to come back and she did. So now you have people who aren't happy with the content she is putting out or the amount of content. Even if she came back like before doing the same content type and amount you would still have people who would not be satisfied. They would complain that it was the same stuff she was already doing and want her to do new stuff like BJs or Anal toys. If she did those things there would be someone saying she needs to have sex, if she did that then someone would think of something else she needs to do.

With any OF content, if you like it then pay for it and if you don't like it then don't pay for it. They should be able to put out the content they are comfortable with and those who like it can pay for it and those that don't can find another OF person who does the content they like. As far as judging her voice or body, it takes a lot of courage to bare yourself for a bunch of strangers on the internet who are undoubtedly going to point out all your flaws. Most 35 year old women wouldn't dream of doing that. She has my respect for coming back at 35 and putting herself out there again.

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Guys, I am suprised. For sure you can complain if you are a paying member. However, I paid 10 years of membership and 10 years of hosting, you get most of the stuff for free. If you don't like the stuff, don't download.

kingkrown

Guys, I am suprised. For sure you can complain if you are a paying member. However, I paid 10 years of membership and 10 years of hosting, you get most of the stuff for free. If you don't like the stuff, don't download.
I agree 100%with modelshrek2012. He has been graciously donating for years and I guarantee that every one of us has downloaded something from him over the years.
On behalf of all members, thanks for all your contributions!!!

Marco

I guess currently my main question is WHAT content are we allowed to post here?
Is her OnlyFans fair game?
I believe Christina is reserved for the Kitty-Kats *TOP*-Models section and you will need to wait for modelshrek2012 to post her OF material. That is "when" and "if" he decides to post that material. A random picture or sample is OK. But no attempts at what modelshrek2012 would normally be doing...