Christina Model Discussion

keeper31

Staff member
klperved I don't really want to replace her but do want to find someone I like as much as I liked her. She was supersexy and no one has interested me as much. So let's keep looking, maybe there is someone somewhere.

keeper31

Staff member
Wish she would have gone further with the girls.

keeper31

Staff member
That’s ok we want you guys to compete. Go for it!

CyFrog

Lets also not forget her smile. Well ok, I admit, it would take a moment before I looked up at the face. I am definitely a boob man.

ThatGuy6789

Hey Cyfrog, what video is that from (sheer panties showing the piercing)?

If GIF posters would consider citing their source videos in future GIFs so I can look them up, I'd be so grateful!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

CyFrog

Hey Cyfrog, what video is that from (sheer panties showing the piercing)?

If GIF posters would consider citing their source videos in future GIFs so I can look them up, I'd be so grateful!

Thanks!
It is from Sexy Machine.

I will consider the citing source but that ruins all the fun people will have searching. It is like a scavenger hunt. "I found blonde hair videos and some see thru panties but not the mesh top with the white see thru panties. I will find it though I just need to look a little harder".

LOL, I had to go through my videos again to figure it out. It was such a chore too having to look at a bunch of CM videos. I only got distracted a couple dozen times in the process. lol

ThatGuy6789

It is from Sexy Machine.

I will consider the citing source but that ruins all the fun people will have searching. It is like a scavenger hunt. "I found blonde hair videos and some see thru panties but not the mesh top with the white see thru panties. I will find it though I just need to look a little harder".

LOL, I had to go through my videos again to figure it out. It was such a chore too having to look at a bunch of CM videos. I only got distracted a couple dozen times in the process. lol
Yeah, good point about the scavenger hunt. Thanks for doing all the legwork!

Marco

Sorry for not posting anything for a while. Work was kicking my ass and then I got sick. Anyway, I decided to make a GIF from an old favorite. This is from the video "Sounds of Romance" filename HD-SOR. Christina's breast are full, her cheeks are flush and she has a friend working the camera who keeps zooming in and out erratically. However, their are some awesome shots of Christina's backside which makes enduring the odd zooming worth it.

cmfriend

I wish Christina had done more outdoor shoots. I enjoy the element of outdoor scenery and the idea that Christina may be seen by someone. One of my all time favorites is when Christina was shooting video while she was driving in her convertible. To my knowledge i don't recall Christina doing any masterbation scenes outdoors. Is that right?

williamwilson

I wish Christina had done more outdoor shoots. I enjoy the element of outdoor scenery and the idea that Christina may be seen by someone. One of my all time favorites is when Christina was shooting video while she was driving in her convertible. To my knowledge i don't recall Christina doing any masterbation scenes outdoors. Is that right?
EDIT: there might've been a real masturbation scene in a hot tub outdoors now that i think about it

there was one vid when she first started getting dirtier, HD - Sun-Bath (part 2), where she is topless on a deck with her bottoms untied pretending to masturbate. for it being a relatively tamer scene, i've always thought that vid (both parts) were always hot as fuck

have a screen cap

cmfriend

So I'm sure I'm not supposed to post links from other sites, so I could use help with getting this post out for those who care to see. When I saw what was on the link it just brought back a lot of good thoughts about Christina. Just scrolling down the page was great to see. How much I miss seeing her weekly posts. So if someone knows how to show the post of Christina's old website here I would appreciate the help. Thank You!

LTCMDRPitbrad1

Something big is happening in her life. It appears to be that she is moving (Leaving Florida). She is taking on a new career and is going to shutdown all her social media sites. Oh well!

cmfriend

After doing a google search of christinamodel.com. I was actually surprised to see the incredible amount of material that still shows up after Christina's website being closed down for what 5 years now. Seems as though it's going to be difficult for Christina to keep her modeling life from being seen by anyone in her personal life. More directly her children and anyone that they may associate with. Wonder if there will be any awkward parent teacher meetings at the kids school? Well anyway on an upbeat note. Christina was great as a model, here is to hoping she I able to be a great parent now that she has moved on from modeling.

cmfriend

Does anyone know what set or video either of these were from Thank You!