Christina Model Discussion

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
message to everyone here: I approved the latest posts inside this thread even if on imgur, but please (everybody) remember to use an imagehost from our approved list for your next uploads (e.g. imgbox allows gif uploads)

SAN

cmfriend

Nothing special here. I saw this photo of Christina and just felt the need to share it. Christina's booty has been talked about here recently. I totally agree with anyone that thinks Christina's ass was kinda lost in the mix of her tremendous boobs. I mean how nice does it look in this plain full back one piece swimsuit. Christina absolutely the greatest all round internet model ever. Christina had it all!

Marco

Sorry that I have been absent lately! I am happy CyFrog and others have been trying to pick up the slack!

I was surprised that Christina's 35th birthday came and went without anyone saying anything. Time flies!

And next month will be six years since the original site went down. I still want to know what happened to the unreleased content!

I made a GIF that may be of interest to nobody but me. This is from the time period where Christina was transitioning both in terms of her body weight and breast size and the material she was releasing. Anyway, you get a good look at Christina's side boob and they are really hanging as she changes behind the sheer curtain. This is from Christina Model Movie 117 which I believe was released in June 2007. I hope you enjoy it!

keeper31

Staff member
Those were perfect breasts. Thanks Marco

Marco

I don't know if what Sleazoid posted is true or not, but if it is true let's try to be respectful and not make her situation any more difficult.

Marco

It’s true.
If it's true, I feel bad for Christina. My social media accounts that were linked to Christina have been defunct for a while. So I have no way to confirm.

Let her have some privacy and if she wants people to know anything I am sure it will reach us...

CyFrog

her face book page lists herself as separated
I have to agree with Marco about letting her have some privacy. Really it doesn't matter if she is single or not. She is currently retired, so unless that changes it is none of our business what she is doing. If she decides to get back in the business of putting herself out there again and wants to share about her personal life then cool. My opinion is that her personal life is her business even if she did go back to modeling which I don't think she will do unless she really needs the money.

I admit if she created an Onlyfans page to release any old unreleased content, I would be down for that.

nicky1

I have to agree with Marco about letting her have some privacy. Really it doesn't matter if she is single or not. She is currently retired, so unless that changes it is none of our business what she is doing. If she decides to get back in the business of putting herself out there again and wants to share about her personal life then cool. My opinion is that her personal life is her business even if she did go back to modeling which I don't think she will do unless she really needs the money.

I admit if she created an Onlyfans page to release any old unreleased content, I would be down for that.
if she created an Only fans page i'm in. just show the link. i'm been a subscribed for years.

sleazoid

FYI I didn't hack any account of hers, that information was in a public social media account. I wouldn't reveal the source nor would I ever make an attempt to contact her.