Christina Model Discussion

cmfriend

Christina who turned 35 this year i believe and has had a child is incredible! Christina looks amazing still! Wow i hope this goes Great for her. Christina deserves it. Like someone recently posted Christina has given so much over the years. It's good to give back to her!!!

CyFrog

Christina who turned 35 this year i believe and has had a child is incredible! Christina looks amazing still! Wow i hope this goes Great for her. Christina deserves it. Like someone recently posted Christina has given so much over the years. It's good to give back to her!!!
I suspect a lot will depend on how much of her content people pay for vs how much gets pirated. All the fans who want her to keep going and make more should probably subscribe to her Onlyfans so she makes enough to encourage her not to go away again for awhile.

cmfriend

In my book Christina deserves a ton of respect. To come back after all these years is amazing and very happy to see her.

I'd still love to see Christina and Nikki Sims colab together. I bet Nikki could help Christina with all the technical things involved in running a successful site. To see the two of them model together would be a dream made in heaven!

keeper31

Staff member
Well I looked at her vid saying she is on OF and it looks legit. I'm not a member so maybe when she does post something good someone can record and post it on this site. Thanks for the info.

cvbhui

Well I looked at her vid saying she is on OF and it looks legit. I'm not a member so maybe when she does post something good someone can record and post it on this site. Thanks for the info.

So can we at least get a hint of the name she is using???

The vid shows "christinamode" but neither that nor "christinamodel" get me to Christina (maybe its just my ignorance???) Using "OnlyFans.com/christinamodel" link goes to a blonde.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

bilgodo

It's findable if you type Christina Lucci onlyfans in google.

Hopefully she posts some older unreleased stuff occasionally. Looking good.

CyFrog

Let me know when she posts a video of her doing a dance on some dick!
She never did that type of content and I don't think she would. The most she did was riding on some toys. If you have a requirement of needing an adult performer to do hardcore performances then Christina is definitely not for you.

cmfriend

CyFrog I'm with you on the adult h/c stuff. I don't see Christina going backwards in level of nudity and performance, from her original website. Though I'm guessing adult h/c is not on the agenda for Christina. I just hope Christina doesn't get turned off and stop modeling again if she receives tons of h/c material requests... Christina looks great! I really hope Christina can get some help to figure this out and produce a great OnlyFans site.

cmfriend

It's been a unusual week. Learned that Christina Model is back with her new OnlyFans, that Nikki Sims has had an OnlyFans for a few years now and one of my favorite models all time Cinderella-Girl has launched a Patreon. Like the good ole days could be coming back! Who's next to launch something new PattyCake or one of the Missy Models!!!

CyFrog

It's been a unusual week. Learned that Christina Model is back with her new OnlyFans, that Nikki Sims has had an OnlyFans for a few years now and one of my favorite models all time Cinderella-Girl has launched a Patreon. Like the good ole days could be coming back! Who's next to launch something new PattyCake or one of the Missy Models!!!
More adult performers going to other outlets isn't really surprising cause before they were making pennies compared to the companies that were hiring them. If they can get a larger share then that is what they will do. Christina I think needs help first with promoting. The more money she is making off of Onlyfans the more likely she will devote time to it and stay with it awhile. So anyone who knows a lot about how other OF girls are promoting successfully might send her the suggestions. Might have to explain how as she has admitted she was not ever involved in that side of the business before.

Marco

Sorry guys, I totally missed this whole thing because I have been absolutely buried in work again!

The photos and video are obviously recent Christina. The tats are new since she left and her face is fuller and her tits are bigger.

The quality of her voice has also changed. I hope that she is healthy and OK. You realize the orignal site shutdown in August 2014? It took her six years to get back online!

CyFrog

Sorry guys, I totally missed this whole thing because I have been absolutely buried in work again!

The photos and video are obviously recent Christina. The tats are new since she left and her face is fuller and her tits are bigger.

The quality of her voice has also changed. I hope that she is healthy and OK. You realize the orignal site shutdown in August 2014? It took her six years to get back online!
Marco, did you have to pinch yourself to make sure you weren't dreaming when you read she was back and on OnlyFans?

Marco

Marco, did you have to pinch yourself to make sure you weren't dreaming when you read she was back and on OnlyFans?
Haha! It was a lot to unpack. I am definitely surprised by this development. But 2020 has been a complete cluster fuck. So why not???

cmfriend

I wonder if the knowledge issue of running and promoting a site is one issue. There is also something Christina mentioned being a possible second road block. That being she seems to want to keep it from her friends and family this time if i'm not mistaken. So could it possibly hold Christina from going all in on this project as well?
As mentioned above, if Christina starts to see money start rolling in that could help Christina build on this project?!

cmfriend

Without getting involved in Christina's current personal financial situation. All things just steady with her, what would be a target number for maintaining an OnlyFans page and make a decent profit at $20 per month per fan?